Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread 20:15 - Oct 21 with 7807 viewsHadders

OK, so Ian Holloway not the Messiah, but he is Rangers though and through and most seem to think we have moved in the right direction at bit this season, under severe financial restrictions. I'm not on Twitter, but if any of you are and want Holloway to stay, please tell Fernandes. I can't face another pointless mid-season sacking.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:08]
The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 20:19 - Oct 21 with 3937 viewscolinallcars

I concur.
The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 20:21 - Oct 21 with 3924 viewssupahoopsa

Yes,yes,yes, keep Ollie

It's been a good few years since we've had a team that works this hard and really show that they care.

Just need to start being a bit more clinical in front of goal

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 20:29 - Oct 21 with 3890 viewsnix

Yes Hadders just tweeted him.
The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 20:32 - Oct 21 with 3885 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Definitely needsw to stay but also does need to improve. Cannot keep going on every week not winning but saying 'we are improving under tight control'. I understand we aren't the best team but we should have realistically won one from Burton Millwall Bolton and Sunderland. Now have Sheff Utd and Wolves which will be very hard.

But yes, stay with him. Sacking doesn't solve anything, and has never solved anything with us so far. Need stability and Holloway knows these players now. We need to get a win soon

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 20:42 - Oct 21 with 3840 viewsdavman

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 20:32 - Oct 21 by RANGERS4EVER

Definitely needsw to stay but also does need to improve. Cannot keep going on every week not winning but saying 'we are improving under tight control'. I understand we aren't the best team but we should have realistically won one from Burton Millwall Bolton and Sunderland. Now have Sheff Utd and Wolves which will be very hard.

But yes, stay with him. Sacking doesn't solve anything, and has never solved anything with us so far. Need stability and Holloway knows these players now. We need to get a win soon

Doesn't appear to be getting the credit he deserves here or anywhere for keeping the points tally ticking over with the injury crisis from hell.

How many teams could cope with four first choice Central Defenders crocked like we have? It is truly remarkable that we are staying competitive. ..

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 20:59 - Oct 21 with 3788 viewsDesertBoot

Key players injured and forwards (bar Sylla) firing blanks not his fault. Sacking him would be insane

Wish I could be like David Watts

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 21:02 - Oct 21 with 3777 viewsHadders

Anyone want to start an Official Stick with Olly Campaign Chelsea-Style Sign Making Group? Oh, and it seems ironic that the person pressing the down button on here is called Deja Vu. Perhaps because he or she likes the feeling of doing the same things over and over and over again. I'd prefer us to try something else for a change.

[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 21:13]
The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 21:09 - Oct 21 with 3726 viewsShotKneesHoop

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 21:02 - Oct 21 by Hadders

Anyone want to start an Official Stick with Olly Campaign Chelsea-Style Sign Making Group? Oh, and it seems ironic that the person pressing the down button on here is called Deja Vu. Perhaps because he or she likes the feeling of doing the same things over and over and over again. I'd prefer us to try something else for a change.

Any reference to chelscum should not be on this forum.

Please delete.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 21:16 - Oct 21 with 3698 viewsRs_Holy

The thing I'm most encouraged about is the recent signings. We're getting the right sort into the club now... I'm really hoping we find an equivalent to Freeman or Scowen in attack and then we're in business. Ollie has to stay for the sake of everyone's sanity. uuuuuRRRRRRsssss
The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 21:29 - Oct 21 with 3661 viewslave16

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 21:16 - Oct 21 by Rs_Holy

The thing I'm most encouraged about is the recent signings. We're getting the right sort into the club now... I'm really hoping we find an equivalent to Freeman or Scowen in attack and then we're in business. Ollie has to stay for the sake of everyone's sanity. uuuuuRRRRRRsssss

I happy with him... happy with the youngsters coming through - I remember harry saying the youth system was terrible... but with furlong. shodipo, manning getting a chance - hoping he gives smyth a run out soon... and Eze may be a rough diamond.. and waiting on the new michael carrick (Goss) to show his class - I'm half impressed

the signings freeman and scowen are quality - confused by the lua lua signing - not really required but may bring something yet... still very much a work in progress

We now resemble a club with a plan - buy players we can afford and improve... then possibly make a profit in the transfer market and become sustainable... unfortunately unless we look like a playoff team in the next 12 months I'm not sure Smithies will hang about..

I also think we are seeing the importance of Chris Ramsey in the youth players improving... now clubs in the league are looking to take our players on loan rather than us pushing them to the conference which is helping no one... hoping Ramsey stays for a long time and for that to happy holloway has to stay

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 21:30 - Oct 21 with 3659 viewsSimonJames

I think DejR_vu is probably a cheerful happy-go-lucky person who just has an unfortunate affliction (or skewed vision) that makes them click to the right when they mean to go left.

P.s. Stick

100% of people who drink water will die.

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 21:31 - Oct 21 with 3651 viewsDejR_vu

Or maybe it's someone with a different opinion to you but who realises it's not worth the aggravation of posting a comment because of the hysterical reaction it would elicit?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 21:47 - Oct 21 with 3579 viewsHadders

Not from me pal, though I can't speak for all Ollyistas. Genuinely sorry if I seemed a bit rude. I said something complimentary about a CFC player on here once and got so many insults the thread was removed!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 21:52]
The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:02 - Oct 21 with 3515 viewsbosh67

I love Ollie but after 7 games without a win it is time for him to go. Listen, like many on this board I am a realist. Tony and the board also have to hold their hands up and walk. Instead we need more than just a billionaire. I billionaire is a poor man's multi billionaire these days. We need a gazillionaire.

We may be lower mid table in the championship and still awaiting the final FFP fine but we need a gazillionaire, Pep Guardiola and a team that is so expensive that it has the world's first trillion pound fringe player.

Or we give Ollie a few more games and see what happens.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:10 - Oct 21 with 3486 viewsDejR_vu

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 21:47 - Oct 21 by Hadders

Not from me pal, though I can't speak for all Ollyistas. Genuinely sorry if I seemed a bit rude. I said something complimentary about a CFC player on here once and got so many insults the thread was removed!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 21:52]

Didn't point the finger at you though did I? But as you say you can't speak for everyone. It's a shame that there are so many people on here hanging on Clive's every word that if anyone dares to say something that goes against the consensus they're rounded on by all the fanboys. The best posters on here were the ones who stuck their heads above the parapet, because they sparked debate. Irritating as they could be they made it interesting. But most don't post on here anymore, I'm guessing because they got tired of being slaughtered all the time. The way this forum is going you'll end up with a group of people all agreeing with one another and the traffic will dry up because you'll all be bored senseless. Shame because the content on the rest of the site is fantastic. But I'm guessing without traffic there won't be a site.

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:18 - Oct 21 with 3456 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:10 - Oct 21 by DejR_vu

Didn't point the finger at you though did I? But as you say you can't speak for everyone. It's a shame that there are so many people on here hanging on Clive's every word that if anyone dares to say something that goes against the consensus they're rounded on by all the fanboys. The best posters on here were the ones who stuck their heads above the parapet, because they sparked debate. Irritating as they could be they made it interesting. But most don't post on here anymore, I'm guessing because they got tired of being slaughtered all the time. The way this forum is going you'll end up with a group of people all agreeing with one another and the traffic will dry up because you'll all be bored senseless. Shame because the content on the rest of the site is fantastic. But I'm guessing without traffic there won't be a site.

Nah you just talk shite and a troll

You would be far better supporting Man C but I'd wager you would fecking whine like a bitch there as well.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:21 - Oct 21 with 3445 viewsDejR_vu

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:18 - Oct 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Nah you just talk shite and a troll

You would be far better supporting Man C but I'd wager you would fecking whine like a bitch there as well.

Charming as ever

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:25 - Oct 21 with 3423 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:21 - Oct 21 by DejR_vu

Charming as ever

Just telling as it is ho

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:32 - Oct 21 with 3396 viewsDejR_vu

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:25 - Oct 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Just telling as it is ho

In your own charmless inimitable way

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:33 - Oct 21 with 3393 viewsHadders

Now now, you two - don't make me use my teacher voice. To be fair, we'd all be better off supporting Man City. That would be amazing! Nedum already does.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:37]
The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:36 - Oct 21 with 3372 viewsDejR_vu

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:33 - Oct 21 by Hadders

Now now, you two - don't make me use my teacher voice. To be fair, we'd all be better off supporting Man City. That would be amazing! Nedum already does.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:37]

You started it

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:39 - Oct 21 with 3346 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:32 - Oct 21 by DejR_vu

In your own charmless inimitable way

Ha! says the ho who has nothing good to say about the club or anyone connected from the owners to the tea lady and comes on here and slags off the guy trying to run it

I'm no Clive fanboy but you're a poisonous little troll
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:40]

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:45 - Oct 21 with 3324 viewsDejR_vu

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:39 - Oct 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Ha! says the ho who has nothing good to say about the club or anyone connected from the owners to the tea lady and comes on here and slags off the guy trying to run it

I'm no Clive fanboy but you're a poisonous little troll
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:40]

I refer you to my earlier post

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:51 - Oct 21 with 3288 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Official Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:45 - Oct 21 by DejR_vu

I refer you to my earlier post

No sugar coating the fact you're a ho

The OFFICIAL Stick with Olly Campaign Thread on 22:53 - Oct 21 with 3282 viewsHadders

Right! I've had enough. See me at playtime, both of you. As the inflatable teacher said to the inflatable chidren in the inflatable school: "You've let me down. You've let the school down. And worst of all, you've let yourselves down."
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024