Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same old problems leave QPR with just a point at Bolton - Report 15:01 - Oct 22 with 1606 viewsNorthernr

Thanks to Simon for this one. https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46788
Same old problems leave QPR with just a point at Bolton - Report on 16:16 - Oct 22 with 1505 viewsLongsufferingR

Thanks Simon. Only thing I would disagree with was the Luongo penalty shout. I actually thought he was lucky not to get booked. Appeals were a bit half-hearted from the players as well.
Same old problems leave QPR with just a point at Bolton - Report on 21:00 - Oct 22 with 1174 viewsLythamR

Same old problems leave QPR with just a point at Bolton - Report on 16:16 - Oct 22 by LongsufferingR

Thanks Simon. Only thing I would disagree with was the Luongo penalty shout. I actually thought he was lucky not to get booked. Appeals were a bit half-hearted from the players as well.

I said at half time the second half would be better Simon. I thought it looked a pen personally but i was quite a long way back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024