Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow 11:04 - Oct 27 with 7859 viewsqueensparker

Going to be a weird one.

What do we reckon? Muted and depressed? Angry and hurling abuse? A show of backs to the wall togetherness? I'm currently swinging between all three, going to have to get to the pub earlier than normal...
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 11:14 - Oct 27 with 6706 viewsNorthernr

Very much depends on the start. If they get ahead it'll die. If we look like we're going to go well and give it a big shot I think the crowd will pull together.
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 11:19 - Oct 27 with 6687 viewsfrancisbowles

It's going to be a struggle. They look very strong and we will have to be strong defensively and keep pressing them to see if we can capitalise on an error.

If they score first it will be very difficult.

It's a day to get behind Ollie and the team, whatever happens, and show them that on the pitch is what really matters to the players and supporters. The rest of it we can't really influence and have to let the powers that be get on with it.

U Rrrrrrs
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 11:24 - Oct 27 with 6661 viewsTacticalR

The FA should clamp down and levy disproportionate fines for bad atmospheres.

Air hostess clique

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 11:37 - Oct 27 with 6604 viewsWatford_Ranger

A big away turnout normally creates a better home atmosphere regardless. Obviously if they steamroller us it'll be crap but I don't think they will.
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 11:38 - Oct 27 with 6604 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think we will start well and create a few chances.
Whether we convert any of those chances will dictate the atmosphere.
Whether we win will dictate my mood for the rest of the weekend as well.
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 11:41 - Oct 27 with 6598 viewsflitwickhoop

Well seeing as we didn't lose last week, that makes me still unbeaten this season so I'll still be in the same clothes as I have worn all season with a clothes peg in my back pocket. I'll be jumping up and down win, lose or draw - just to keep warm.
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 11:53 - Oct 27 with 6562 viewsDannyPaddox

Hopefully holy-man Nuno Espiritu Santu is having an off-day. Cmon U Rs!!!
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 11:59 - Oct 27 with 6540 viewsstevec

Well if it does turn nasty I hope the abuse is heaped on the Football League and the man himself.

We all know TF is 100% to blame for this fiasco, but the bit I cannot get past is the EFL being perfectly happy to take my money and yours off us, money the club in its own right clearly cannot afford, and wreck any aspirations thousands of us may have, all based on the idiocy of one man we have no control over.
Login to get fewer ads

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 12:23 - Oct 27 with 6458 viewswhittocksRs

Think Holloway will find the crowd united behind him, at least to start with. It'll be the usual misery if we get turned over.
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 13:01 - Oct 27 with 6355 viewsrobith

It's 3pm on a saturday, it will be morgue like as per usual
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 13:11 - Oct 27 with 6323 viewsR_from_afar

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 11:59 - Oct 27 by stevec

Well if it does turn nasty I hope the abuse is heaped on the Football League and the man himself.

We all know TF is 100% to blame for this fiasco, but the bit I cannot get past is the EFL being perfectly happy to take my money and yours off us, money the club in its own right clearly cannot afford, and wreck any aspirations thousands of us may have, all based on the idiocy of one man we have no control over.

...but we don't know Tony is *100%* behind them. He is not the only shareholder.

OK, he is the main one and the most visible and the one who took most delight in the glamorous, money is no object stuff but there is a chance - just a chance and who knows how big it is - that the others were fully supportive.

We can't know, we will never know, but whilst it is certainly mostly his fault, we cannot be sure he is the sole culprit. We are assuming it.

Before you get the pitchforks and the wicker man out, I say this as someone who has never met him or had any communication with him and also as someone who thinks he and the board have made such shocking, damaging (but hopefully not fatal) decisions.

I do think they have learned - at great cost to both QPR, the fans and themselves - and that they are now going about things the right way.

The important thing now is that we move on from the past (I'm not saying you haven't), that we get behind the club, the board and the players and stay strong and united and show the world and those b3ll ends at the FL that we are resilient and committed and that nothing will break our spirit or cause our support to waver.

I feel like I am preaching to the converted but let's stick together and roar on our wonderful club. You Rs!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 13:33 - Oct 27 with 6263 viewsAntti_Heinola

The atmosphere will be fine. The team will be well up for it and will, as they have in 95% of games this season, work their asses off, and the fans will respond, and we'll lose but with heads held high.

Bare bones.

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 14:49 - Oct 27 with 6109 viewsbosh67

I think it will just go very quiet if they go ahead early. I doubt there will be any abuse or anything. It will then go to the Wolves fans to sing, it's like a library, to which I will shout back, shut up, I'm trying to read.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 14:57 - Oct 27 with 6081 viewsFDC

I can't really see how the latest FFP news will affect the atmosphere, given that it's bad news yes but ultimately remains postponed and with no tangible impact on our affairs for the foreseeable future.
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 15:34 - Oct 27 with 6029 viewsHunterhoop

The atmosphere will be good. Loud and proud. Get behind the team. F*ck the FL.
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 15:46 - Oct 27 with 6008 viewsBostonR

Listening to Wolves fans you would think Real Madrid are visiting LR. I admit I am not IH biggest fan but he has done a good job in the circumstances. I just hope he picks the right starting eleven, because we can easily give them a game - if not beat them as we are a decent side operating under the radar at the moment.
Would love a quick start from us, so I will be behind the team from the off.
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 16:14 - Oct 27 with 5971 viewsLongsufferingR

FL may just have provided Olly with the perfect team talk. I expect us to go all guns blazing and would expect 100% support from the stands.
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 16:40 - Oct 27 with 5904 views18StoneOfHoop

Enjoying Hunter,Boston and Long suffering positive spin optmism above.

I'm no Neil_SI with the knowledgable tactical genius analysis BUT
look at the beginning and the 2nd PNE goal an own-goal of the Sky 3 min highlights of their last league outing.
Preston are a lot better than us in attack of course but close down the dillatory dodgy centre-halves and left-back as they seek to bring it out on the ground,double quick and we could get some joy.

Get at/steam into Doherty,Coady and Miranda.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41618268
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 17:01]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 16:57 - Oct 27 with 5862 viewsenfieldargh

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 16:40 - Oct 27 by 18StoneOfHoop

Enjoying Hunter,Boston and Long suffering positive spin optmism above.

I'm no Neil_SI with the knowledgable tactical genius analysis BUT
look at the beginning and the 2nd PNE goal an own-goal of the Sky 3 min highlights of their last league outing.
Preston are a lot better than us in attack of course but close down the dillatory dodgy centre-halves and left-back as they seek to bring it out on the ground,double quick and we could get some joy.

Get at/steam into Doherty,Coady and Miranda.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41618268
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 17:01]

Interesting to see what wolves fans sing about us.

If it is detrimental to our situation we should sing

Wolverhampton you'd better go up

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 17:00 - Oct 27 with 5847 viewsDorse

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 16:14 - Oct 27 by LongsufferingR

FL may just have provided Olly with the perfect team talk. I expect us to go all guns blazing and would expect 100% support from the stands.

This is precisely the situation Ollie was brought in to handle. He managed it before with administration hanging round his neck and a sackful of Clive Berlin's losers on the payroll.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 17:03 - Oct 27 with 5845 viewsAntti_Heinola

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 14:49 - Oct 27 by bosh67

I think it will just go very quiet if they go ahead early. I doubt there will be any abuse or anything. It will then go to the Wolves fans to sing, it's like a library, to which I will shout back, shut up, I'm trying to read.

it's like when they sing 'shall we sing a song for you?'
I want everyone to sing 'yes please sing a song for us'

or, i hate '3-0 and you still don't sing' - I'd rather be 3-0 up and a silent, satisfied stadium than 3-0 down and everyone singing, lads.

Bare bones.

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 17:07 - Oct 27 with 5834 viewsHarbour

God could we do with a bit of luck deflected own goal puts us one up then they get man sent off we hold on for much needed win..more likely we put up good show lose by the odd goal ala Foolham we sing rangers till I die at the end
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 18:19 - Oct 27 with 5711 viewsoddball

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 11:24 - Oct 27 by TacticalR

The FA should clamp down and levy disproportionate fines for bad atmospheres.

jesus we'd go out of business.our atmospheres are on a loop.
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 18:44 - Oct 27 with 5663 viewsPinnerPaul

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 11:14 - Oct 27 by Northernr

Very much depends on the start. If they get ahead it'll die. If we look like we're going to go well and give it a big shot I think the crowd will pull together.

Much the same as any other game then
Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 19:05 - Oct 27 with 5613 viewsFredManRave

Atmosphere for the Wolves game tomorrow on 17:07 - Oct 27 by Harbour

God could we do with a bit of luck deflected own goal puts us one up then they get man sent off we hold on for much needed win..more likely we put up good show lose by the odd goal ala Foolham we sing rangers till I die at the end

Let's hope it's....

to the rescue.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024