Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Utd 21:41 - Oct 27 with 4500 viewsonlyrinmoray

Superb tonight against Leeds played them off the park I see we are playing them next Oh dear
Sheffield Utd on 21:58 - Oct 27 with 4459 viewsNorthernr

They've been superb all season.
Do enjoy seeing a team treating away games as a chance to win, rather than 'point is always a good result away' bullsht.
Sheffield Utd on 22:43 - Oct 27 with 4372 viewssimmo

Wilder doing a brilliant job and proving himself an excellent manager. Great when a team does so well as a team, no individuals or fancy luxury players, just a decent team set up well. Nice to see them back and carrying last season into this

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sheffield Utd on 00:37 - Oct 28 with 4277 viewsichbinnaughty

That Saiz w@nker for Leeds is a horrible cheating cnt. Diving often and doing that 'waving the imaginary card' thing.
I wish him serious injury.
And Alioski also.
Sheffield Utd on 00:39 - Oct 28 with 4276 viewsBoston

It's a Sheffield team, always up for a crack at Leeds.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sheffield Utd on 00:47 - Oct 28 with 4265 viewsBoston

Sheffield Utd on 00:37 - Oct 28 by ichbinnaughty

That Saiz w@nker for Leeds is a horrible cheating cnt. Diving often and doing that 'waving the imaginary card' thing.
I wish him serious injury.
And Alioski also.

Serious financial injury of course.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sheffield Utd on 05:08 - Oct 28 with 4188 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Sheffield Utd on 21:58 - Oct 27 by Northernr

They've been superb all season.
Do enjoy seeing a team treating away games as a chance to win, rather than 'point is always a good result away' bullsht.

In that case, you must have really enjoyed games at Loftus Road over the years then.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sheffield Utd on 08:45 - Oct 28 with 4041 viewssmegma

Sheffield Utd on 22:43 - Oct 27 by simmo

Wilder doing a brilliant job and proving himself an excellent manager. Great when a team does so well as a team, no individuals or fancy luxury players, just a decent team set up well. Nice to see them back and carrying last season into this

He is also proving that Billy Sharp can still play in the Championship. Phenomenal record at every level he has played.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 8:55]
Sheffield Utd on 09:25 - Oct 28 with 3979 viewsterryb

Didn't Wilder say that he wasn't happy with their performance & that was the worst they have played this season?

Winning at Wednesday & Leeds. A supporter's dream come true!
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Utd on 09:50 - Oct 28 with 3912 viewsLongsufferingR

I have to say I'm really looking forward to these next two games, even though we're unlikely to get much from them. Should be non-stop attacking and a fair few goals.
Sheffield Utd on 11:58 - Oct 28 with 3744 viewsenfieldargh

Im not particularly fond of Sheffield United however they were part of my 2nd ever live game. 21st December 1963 Sadly it was at Scumford Bridge

Why, ask my Dad, he just liked football and back in those days Chelsea were a big deal not built on a Russians Billions.

We parked in Tregunter road, why this has stuck with me ll never know, guess I thought it was a funny name.

Anyway dont remember much about the game except that Chelsea weren't winning and by half way through the 2nd half I started feeling unwell and drove my dad mad saying I really needed to go home, so we left early and apparently missed loads of goals.

I felt a lot better having left the ground and the feeling I got on my first visit to LR 2 years later was the other extreme, so great I've never stopped coming back since.

I dont like Sheffield Wednesday. Always get agro at Hillsborough plus its a pig to get to and from. Would be quite content to see United go up and Wednesday slum in the Championship, with all their fire power and big money buys
(Prob how they feel about us and FFP)

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sheffield Utd on 18:26 - Oct 28 with 2908 viewssmegma

Bring on the blades
Sheffield Utd on 18:34 - Oct 29 with 2097 viewsPinnerPaul

Sheffield Utd on 18:26 - Oct 28 by smegma

Bring on the blades

Indeed!

Mrs Pinner going, so I'm blaming her if we don't win!
Sheffield Utd on 19:42 - Oct 29 with 2028 viewsWoodlaneR

I see they are sponsored by Teletext Holidays......digital TV not made it that far north yet :)?
Sheffield Utd on 20:18 - Oct 29 with 1978 viewsbosh67

Wilder is an astonishing manager and coach. But we may owe £58m so every team we play will have to cough up 3 points to us. We bow to no one now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024