Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players You Have Forgotten 02:11 - Nov 14 with 21700 viewsBoston

....ever played for QPR. I'm afraid to admit this has happened to me on a number of occasions, thought it might be senile dementia, but it's nothing more than sitting at the back of the class and falling asleep.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2017 14:28]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Players You Have Forgotten on 22:23 - Nov 21 with 1007 viewsCamberleyR

Players You Have Forgotten on 09:45 - Nov 21 by queensparker

Steve Burke.

He always seemed to be number 12 when I first started going as a kid, but I have no memory at all of seeing him actually on the pitch.

Ian Muir was another "perma-sub" in those days as well. In those days subs only really came on if somebody got injured so you never saw them.

I actually saw Steve Burke score! He got the second in a 2-0 away win at the SW6 cesspit in 1980.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Players You Have Forgotten on 22:26 - Nov 21 with 1001 viewsflynnbo

Sieb Dykstra
Players You Have Forgotten on 23:00 - Nov 21 with 982 viewsCiderwithRsie

Players You Have Forgotten on 09:45 - Nov 21 by queensparker

Steve Burke.

He always seemed to be number 12 when I first started going as a kid, but I have no memory at all of seeing him actually on the pitch.

Ian Muir was another "perma-sub" in those days as well. In those days subs only really came on if somebody got injured so you never saw them.

I'm reminded by your avatar that Michael Robinson played quite a few games for us and signing him from Liverpool was quite a big deal at the time.

Will never be forgotten, but like Zamora about the only thing that is remembered about him is one glorious never to be forgotten life affirming goal.

A bit like the thing about Keith Houchen, who someone (Dave Thomas in AKUTRs?) said could only ever be remembered as horizontal flying towards the Spurs goal.
Players You Have Forgotten on 23:02 - Nov 21 with 978 viewskensalriser

Lua Lua.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024