Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mackie 17:42 - Nov 18 with 5016 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Not everyone's cup of tea, but he's our joint top scorer now.

Mackie on 14:33 - Nov 19 with 1460 viewsTacticalR

Mackie on 20:42 - Nov 18 by johncharles

The only guy in our team that could score a goal today.

But yeah, let’s slag him off.
And tomorrow we will have the more intellectual reporters slagging him off in a very reasonable intellectual way. Blah blah

Always keep a close watch on the intellectuals.

Air hostess clique

Mackie on 16:31 - Nov 19 with 1390 viewsBklynRanger

Really good work by Bidwell to get that ball under control I thought.
Mackie on 16:51 - Nov 19 with 1380 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mackie on 14:04 - Nov 19 by smegma

Silly to get snobby? What the f are you on about? I don't think he merits a starting place in the team. The fact he hasn't finished a game he has started this season means something is not quite right either . For what it's worth I think Smith and Washington are our best starting options. I would also love to see the same starting eleven on more than a handful of occasions per season.

But maybe I'm being snobby ?

Mate I wasn't having a pop, I just mean in general there is some sniffiness when he's selected we never had pre Premiership.

As someone said on the Podcast, none of our strikers have 90 minute engines.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 17:06]
Mackie on 17:52 - Nov 19 with 1338 viewsonlyrinmoray

I dont think any of our forwards are Championship level We spent precious money on Wheeler and Smyth I assume as ones for the future So we wont see them in the first team for a while So planning for the future is good right ?
Meanwhile weve got a group of limited players playing each week The first team is the one Olly gets judged on though.
I just hope Les and Gary Penrice and co have a plan to bring in some decent players and get rid of the under performing lot we have
BTW I see Lewis Moult got 2 at Aberdeen yesterday Is he better than weve got ..ask Karl
I was there yesterday yet another defeat thats 3 on the trot for me

Mackie on 18:02 - Nov 19 with 1321 viewsNorthernr

Mackie on 17:52 - Nov 19 by onlyrinmoray

I dont think any of our forwards are Championship level We spent precious money on Wheeler and Smyth I assume as ones for the future So we wont see them in the first team for a while So planning for the future is good right ?
Meanwhile weve got a group of limited players playing each week The first team is the one Olly gets judged on though.
I just hope Les and Gary Penrice and co have a plan to bring in some decent players and get rid of the under performing lot we have
BTW I see Lewis Moult got 2 at Aberdeen yesterday Is he better than weve got ..ask Karl
I was there yesterday yet another defeat thats 3 on the trot for me

I'd be picking Wheeler. Like him.
Mackie on 18:10 - Nov 19 with 1311 viewsBromleyHoop

(In response to CamberleyR’s post)

Iam about to prove your theory right. I rarely post these days but if there’s anything that gets my dander up (steady!) it’s anything to do with Jamie Mackie. Like Bruce Ree’s devotion to Robert Green, my utter contempt for Jamie Mackie Knows no bounds.

I commend him for one thing only; he has been paid hundreds of thousands of pounds for having no discernible talent whatsoever other than being enthusiastic, running around a lot and gratuitous levels of chest thumping and badge kissing 🤢. If I was young and fit Id get on the end of the occasional goal. 💩💩💩💩💩
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 18:13]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Mackie on 18:17 - Nov 19 with 1289 viewsNorthernr

Mackie on 18:10 - Nov 19 by BromleyHoop

Iam about to prove your theory right. I rarely post these days but if there’s anything that gets my dander up (steady!) it’s anything to do with Jamie Mackie. Like Bruce Ree’s devotion to Robert Green, my utter contempt for Jamie Mackie Knows no bounds.

I commend him for one thing only; he has been paid hundreds of thousands of pounds for having no discernible talent whatsoever other than being enthusiastic, running around a lot and gratuitous levels of chest thumping and badge kissing 🤢. If I was young and fit Id get on the end of the occasional goal. 💩💩💩💩💩

He was more than that when he first arrived under Warnock, but yeh get the point. It's quite a sad indictment of how QPR have been, and who they've had playing for them (many of whom are still remembered far more favourably than they should have been) that running around and trying hard makes you worthy of praise.
Mackie on 18:21 - Nov 19 with 1288 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Reasoned.

If what you say is true he’s fooled us 90 times and Scotland 9 times. And got on the end of 60 occasional goals in his career.
Login to get fewer ads

Mackie on 18:42 - Nov 19 with 1261 viewsjohncharles

Really ? Utter contempt ? Like for Bosingwa or that bloke who stole the McMillan nurses charity box off the the bar of the pub ? Utter contempt for a QPR player who scored memorable goals against Liverpool and Man City ?
I’ll leave that with you.

Strong and stable my arse.

Mackie on 18:46 - Nov 19 with 1258 viewsVancouverHoop

You'd figure that Eze is being groomed as a starter for next season. Mackie's only on a year's contract so he'd be the likely one to go (unless someone comes in with a sylly bid for Sylla. Otherwise he pretty much does what it says on the tin. Run around a lot a pop in the odd scruffy goal. He's unlikely to be our saviour again (like that day at Man City) simply because he doesn't have the puff anymore. But he's not making us significantly worse either.
Mackie on 00:14 - Nov 20 with 1174 viewsFDC

Mackie on 07:46 - Nov 19 by Northolt_Rs

Just like Holloway, Mackie is here through sentiment (and economics?) not because of his ability.

Sentiment is ruining football in this country
Mackie on 02:35 - Nov 20 with 1137 viewstimcocking

Mackie on 18:02 - Nov 19 by Northernr

I'd be picking Wheeler. Like him.

He looks a reasonable addition, definitely adds something.

Really not a striker though, is he? Making good late runs not the same as being able to play up front.
Mackie on 18:49 - Nov 20 with 1060 viewsEsox_Lucius

Just watched the highlights and Mackie stole that goal Saturday, it was already going in.

The grass is always greener.

Mackie on 18:58 - Nov 20 with 1055 viewsPommyhoop

Mackie on 18:49 - Nov 20 by Esox_Lucius

Just watched the highlights and Mackie stole that goal Saturday, it was already going in.

Yup, It may be his in the records but that was Bidwell's all day long for me.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mackie on 19:11 - Nov 20 with 1039 viewsjohncharles

Mackie on 18:58 - Nov 20 by Pommyhoop

Yup, It may be his in the records but that was Bidwell's all day long for me.

Unity and standing by the team and the players is a wonderful thing.
Where did it go ?

Quibbling Park Rangers
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 19:12]

Strong and stable my arse.

Mackie on 19:41 - Nov 20 with 1019 viewsPommyhoop

Mackie on 19:11 - Nov 20 by johncharles

Unity and standing by the team and the players is a wonderful thing.
Where did it go ?

Quibbling Park Rangers
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 19:12]

Click on the link to watch
or even the title of the clip..
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 19:42]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024