Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR downed by one of their own - Report 13:30 - Nov 19 with 2275 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46935
QPR downed by one of their own - Report on 20:05 - Nov 19 with 1876 viewsbosh67

Yes had completely forgotten Albert Adomah was a lifelong QPP fan. Must be the fastest most lethal 29 year old we've seen for some time. I was wondering why he didn't celebrate and simply walked back to the half way line after both goals. Must be elating and gutting at the same time. What a wonderful player. I think we tried to get him a few years ago. The sort of predator striker we lack.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villas-albert
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 22:57]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR downed by one of their own - Report on 11:27 - Nov 20 with 1508 viewsLunarJetman

QPR downed by one of their own - Report on 20:05 - Nov 19 by bosh67

Yes had completely forgotten Albert Adomah was a lifelong QPP fan. Must be the fastest most lethal 29 year old we've seen for some time. I was wondering why he didn't celebrate and simply walked back to the half way line after both goals. Must be elating and gutting at the same time. What a wonderful player. I think we tried to get him a few years ago. The sort of predator striker we lack.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villas-albert
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 22:57]

“I used to train literally around the corner, five-a-side football but they never spotted me.

“That is football some times.

“You’ll have to ask their scout why I didn’t play for them!”
QPR downed by one of their own - Report on 14:55 - Nov 20 with 1365 viewsNW5Hoop

What you probably couldn't see, Clive, was how lucky Snodgrass was to get away with a booking. What he did was to deliberately and without any visible provocation was elbow Bidwell hard in the midriff. He wasn't trying to wrestle free. I was sitting 10 yards away, facing them. Snodgrass was clearly angry and just lifted his right arm and elbowed Bidwell. I was astonished he only got yellow It was a deliberate, off the ball assault.
QPR downed by one of their own - Report on 15:57 - Nov 20 with 1332 viewsNorthernr

QPR downed by one of their own - Report on 14:55 - Nov 20 by NW5Hoop

What you probably couldn't see, Clive, was how lucky Snodgrass was to get away with a booking. What he did was to deliberately and without any visible provocation was elbow Bidwell hard in the midriff. He wasn't trying to wrestle free. I was sitting 10 yards away, facing them. Snodgrass was clearly angry and just lifted his right arm and elbowed Bidwell. I was astonished he only got yellow It was a deliberate, off the ball assault.

Yeh looked a bad one from where I was too.

Snodgrass, a man with a lot to say for himself for somebody not good enough to get in the current abysmal West Ham team, was perhaps lucky his yellow card on the hour was only that. Having tried, not for the first time, to extract a free kick from Darren England by diving over Jake Bidwell, the Scottish winger reacted to the non-award by leaping up and smashing Bidwell in the back of the head seconds later. Having spent all afternoon spraying the match officials with abuse he’s lucky the referee was so sympathetic with him.
QPR downed by one of their own - Report on 16:18 - Nov 20 with 1314 viewstoboboly

Their number 3 was lucky not to be sent off as well. Two tackles from behind as we were breaking (one in first half, one in second that was carded).

The penalty for me was so soft no Villa appeals either. Then Smith gets taken out in the box and play is waved on.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024