Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) 22:17 - Nov 19 with 3785 viewsLblock

I watch it... it’s so shit and it’s part of the Christmas build up

No matter how much you hate it watch it once just to see Rebecca Vardy, Jamie’s wife

Then put a picture of her next to the pastiche comedy act from the 90’s – Lenny Biege
Uncanny resemblance (on tonight’s evidence anyway)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 22:35 - Nov 19 with 3748 viewsPunteR

I only know Dennis Wise and Amir Khan, no idea who the others are..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 23:45 - Nov 19 with 3698 viewsTacticalR

You may recall that the players had a meeting about Vardy's wife at the Euros:

'Wayne Rooney and other senior members of the England squad have spoken to Jamie Vardy about the prominence of his new wife, Rebekah, on social media in a bid to avoid any unwanted distractions ahead of the Euro 2016 last-16 encounter with Iceland.'
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/euro-2016-wayne-rooney

Air hostess clique

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 08:24 - Nov 20 with 3594 viewsWokingR

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 23:45 - Nov 19 by TacticalR

You may recall that the players had a meeting about Vardy's wife at the Euros:

'Wayne Rooney and other senior members of the England squad have spoken to Jamie Vardy about the prominence of his new wife, Rebekah, on social media in a bid to avoid any unwanted distractions ahead of the Euro 2016 last-16 encounter with Iceland.'
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/euro-2016-wayne-rooney

Bit embarrassing when you're being introduced and promoted as 'Jamie Vardy's Wife'.
Does she have any claim to celebrity of her own ?
I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 08:41 - Nov 20 with 3572 viewskingsburyR

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 08:24 - Nov 20 by WokingR

Bit embarrassing when you're being introduced and promoted as 'Jamie Vardy's Wife'.

Nope.

State of the planet today. A WAG is a celebrity!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 09:32 - Nov 20 with 3512 viewsdanehoop

She could also claim to be the famous for persuading a TV show to give her tens of thousands of pounds and a platform for further publicity for no obvious reason.

Never knowingly understood

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 12:54 - Nov 20 with 3381 viewsTacticalR

She's not just 'Jamie Vardy's Wife'. She's 'Jamie Vardy's Wife Who Was Discussed By The England Team At The Euros'.

Air hostess clique

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 13:06 - Nov 20 with 3350 viewsMick_S

She suffers with unnecessary name spelling.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 13:36 - Nov 20 with 3299 viewspaulparker

Itv2 or ITVBE will have a show called "at home with the vardys" you wait and see
nice lady by all accounts , so much so vardys own mum & dad have stopped speaking to him over her

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 21:12 - Nov 20 with 3081 viewsrunningman75

Any chance of a QPR fans campaign to get Denis Wise to eat some critters. he must have seen more slimy creatures in Chelsea's dressing room though.
I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 21:42 - Nov 20 with 3050 viewsdaveB

I love the show and is never really about how famous the people are, every year i have no idea who half of them are but it's about the right mix of characters and it looks a good one again this year. Amir Khan screaming like a baby was fantastic
I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 22:51 - Nov 20 with 2974 viewsLblock

I'd like to see Lenny Beige doing the jungle karokee

As for Wise.... QPR family and all that but still.... eat that goat penis you midge!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

(No subject) on 23:54 - Nov 20 with 2922 viewstimcocking

Dennis Wise the lifelong superhoop (not that i'll be watching it though!)
I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 08:54 - Nov 22 with 2698 viewssmegma

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 22:51 - Nov 20 by Lblock

I'd like to see Lenny Beige doing the jungle karokee

As for Wise.... QPR family and all that but still.... eat that goat penis you midge!

Do goats dwell in jungles nowadays??
I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 09:09 - Nov 22 with 2676 viewsdanehoop

I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 08:54 - Nov 22 by smegma

Do goats dwell in jungles nowadays??

I suspect its not actually anything to do with this god forsaken programme and more something Lblock just wants to see happen. Each to his own I guess.

Never knowingly understood

(No subject) on 09:58 - Nov 22 with 2641 viewsRs_Holy

(No subject) on 23:54 - Nov 20 by timcocking

Dennis Wise the lifelong superhoop (not that i'll be watching it though!)

he's got a touch of Kid Jensons I'm afraid... I watched a doc a long time ago when he was playing for chelscum! A lot of the interview centered on how he was going to buy a Porsche Boxstar but pushed the boat out and bought a 911 instead ... Came across as a bit of a tw@t!
Anyway the interview was taking place at Scumford Bridge and interviewer said something along the lines of "I read somewhere that used to be a QPR fan"... Wise replied "Yeah but that was a long time ago when Stan Bowles was a friend of the family".... Never liked him!
I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 10:42 - Nov 22 with 2597 viewshoof_hearted

I'm a bit upset at Wise being quite likeable and still looking frighteningly fit.

Amir Khan is just an open book. Doesn't seem to have any side to him which is good. Just stuck a few quid on him each way. I always win on TV rubbish. Always lose on football rubbish.
I’m an Almost Celebrity (I know...I know) on 20:29 - Nov 23 with 2414 viewsLadbrokeR

I’ll get shouted down for saying this but it’s the sort of thing Holloway would appear on.
(No subject) on 14:31 - Nov 24 with 2242 viewsTGRRRSSS

(No subject) on 09:58 - Nov 22 by Rs_Holy

he's got a touch of Kid Jensons I'm afraid... I watched a doc a long time ago when he was playing for chelscum! A lot of the interview centered on how he was going to buy a Porsche Boxstar but pushed the boat out and bought a 911 instead ... Came across as a bit of a tw@t!
Anyway the interview was taking place at Scumford Bridge and interviewer said something along the lines of "I read somewhere that used to be a QPR fan"... Wise replied "Yeah but that was a long time ago when Stan Bowles was a friend of the family".... Never liked him!

If he was playing for the club at the time then really what would you expect him to say.

I watch a bit on and off and from what I've seen he has come across quite well, and to be fair Vardy's wife comes across much betterand far nicer than I thought she would.

Impressions I guess.
(No subject) on 14:34 - Nov 24 with 2235 viewsMick_S

(No subject) on 14:31 - Nov 24 by TGRRRSSS

If he was playing for the club at the time then really what would you expect him to say.

I watch a bit on and off and from what I've seen he has come across quite well, and to be fair Vardy's wife comes across much betterand far nicer than I thought she would.

Impressions I guess.

Give it a week.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024