Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away tickets for Boxing Day Suffolk Rs can you help 13:04 - Dec 22 with 3725 viewsBlue_Castello

Quick question for Suffolk based Rs, my stepdaughter lives in Ipswich and we are up there visiting with the grandchildren for three days from Boxing Day.

It seems I can probably go to the game with son-in law as we have been given permission from respective wives, l know but it's always tricky at xmas time. Looked online today and I have missed the boat for e-ticketing, does anybody know if pay on the day will be active.

Would be good to have the option as I'm currently suffering with a virus and will probably not make tomorrow so that's my season ticket not used..

Away tickets for Boxing Day Suffolk Rs can you help on 14:14 - Dec 22 with 3677 viewsterryb

According to the Offie, tickets can be purchased on the day for CASH ONLY after 1.30pm.

£30 for adults, but I can't remember the other prices!

Come & join us Sir. We Ipswich exiles may be quite lonely in the away end!

Now for my annual plug! If you like Trad Bitters, give the Spread Eagle a chance. Much better than the Station Hotal!
Away tickets for Boxing Day Suffolk Rs can you help on 17:10 - Dec 22 with 3624 viewsBoston

Away tickets for Boxing Day Suffolk Rs can you help on 14:14 - Dec 22 by terryb

According to the Offie, tickets can be purchased on the day for CASH ONLY after 1.30pm.

Now for my annual plug! If you like Trad Bitters, give the Spread Eagle a chance. Much better than the Station Hotal!

Usual Terence?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Away tickets for Boxing Day Suffolk Rs can you help on 19:07 - Dec 22 with 3566 viewsterryb

Yes please Boston!

A pint of Redwood would be very acceptable!
Away tickets for Boxing Day Suffolk Rs can you help on 08:45 - Dec 23 with 3485 viewsBlue_Castello

Away tickets for Boxing Day Suffolk Rs can you help on 14:14 - Dec 22 by terryb

Cheers Terry much appreciated I know I could of found out with a bit more effort but having got this bug just did the quick option and posted on here.
We went to the game on Boxing Day 2015 and it wasn't a great day out apart from the real ale. Rangers had a team with Faurlin, Fer, Philips, and Toilet as part of our midfield / attack and we got turned over by Micks average bunch of workers. That's where I give credit to McCarthy he has the ability to make an average team work really hard as a unit and therefore exceed the potential of the players on the pitch. To be honest that day both teams looked average and we deserved a draw but got turned over in the 90th minute with a bit of poor defending involved.Then to cap it all the son in laws boss is an Ipswich season ticket holder, we met him after the game and had a beer with him in the Ipswich supporters club, great you've just lost the game in the 90th and I'm surrounded by Ipswich fans talking about the game, bollocks that wasn't enjoyable.

Anyway this year I have said definitely not going in the Ipswich supporters club even though his boss is a nice bloke, that's just too much, however if we win 2-1 I might change my mind would be good to see there faces if they loose
If we go then we're going for a beer in St Jude's Tavern which I'm sure you know, the selection of real ales is brilliant, full of Ipswich fans but a senior rangers fan disappears in the crowd. Will probably meet some Ipswich fans and have a chat before the game, that's ok it's when you've lost to a late goal you don't feel like talking about there win,let's face it Ipswich are a bunch of grafters and Mick takes huge stick from the locals for his football when he is working small miracles keeping them in the top half of the table.
Away tickets for Boxing Day Suffolk Rs can you help on 12:25 - Dec 23 with 3412 viewsTacticalR

Are the trains between Liverpool Street and Ipswich not running on Boxing Day this year?

Air hostess clique

Away tickets for Boxing Day Suffolk Rs can you help on 13:07 - Dec 23 with 3396 viewsessextaxiboy

8 of us going , tickets not turned up, apparently posted 2nd class on 8th Dec . Now on duplicate list to collect on the day ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024