Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you fancy some light Thursday night reading.... 18:26 - Dec 28 with 2906 viewsboysfromthebush

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=126362&

If you fancy some light Thursday night reading.... on 18:52 - Dec 28 with 2823 viewsaston_hoop

Classy bunch.

As a highly experienced manager and former player, I highly doubt Holloway gives a fck about a few angry Millwall skinheads

"A lot of their fans think it will be a comfortable win for them"...they don't know too much about us either do they!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

If you fancy some light Thursday night reading.... on 20:14 - Dec 28 with 2670 viewsHooparoo

What a bunch of charmers. I would love it if we stuffed them at their place.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

If you fancy some light Thursday night reading.... on 20:25 - Dec 28 with 2653 viewsRangersw12

They really believe their own hype don't they

Flat cap wearing tramps of the highest order
If you fancy some light Thursday night reading.... on 20:39 - Dec 28 with 2606 viewsBrightonhoop

Pond life. Hope we stuff 'em.
If you fancy some light Thursday night reading.... on 20:41 - Dec 28 with 2601 viewsdaveB

Still not really sure why they hate him so much, he kept them up then it went wrong and he was sacked. I get they wanted him gone but to still hate him this much a few years later seems odd
If you fancy some light Thursday night reading.... on 20:47 - Dec 28 with 2581 viewsBoston

Do I take it we have not sold our ticket allocation?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

If you fancy some light Thursday night reading.... on 20:58 - Dec 28 with 2554 viewsRangersw12

If you fancy some light Thursday night reading.... on 20:47 - Dec 28 by Boston

Do I take it we have not sold our ticket allocation?

Sold 1600 by all accounts so about 400 short
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024