Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Linington 18:15 - Jan 6 with 1915 viewsLongsufferingR

Now, I'm fully aware that we were the architects of our own downfall, but that was the most maddening display from a referee I've seen since the PL days. From the very start, we had shirt pulling at every turn and timewasting from the GK.

First and only free kick for shirt pulling comes on 70 minutes, and he then lets the offender pretend to tie his shoelaces for three minutes to delay the free kick. He should have been booked once for the foul and then again for time wasting. That one incident showed exactly who was in charge of the game.

First time GK started delaying kicks etc was on 20 mins. When does he get booked for it? 92 mins.

Mr Linington on 18:22 - Jan 6 with 1857 viewskingo

Maddening wasn’t it. Blantant penalty in the first half, foul on Baptiste plus numerous terrible decisions including pulling play back when we were breaking into their area.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Mr Linington on 18:27 - Jan 6 with 1837 viewsgobbles

He was so poor he allowed the MK players to just take the piss out of him.
Reminded me of a supply teacher, had that air of authority. Didn't want to make any decisions, just melt into the background, and when MK's timewasting and rolling around for joke injuries got to joke levels, he had no authority to do anything about it.
The way that guy tied his laces before agreeing to be booked was a level of disrespect you seldom see, but he seemed fine with it.
Mr Linington on 18:49 - Jan 6 with 1724 viewssmegma

When the ref had words with their keeper for time wasting on 22 minutes, I shouted ' I bet you don't book him until injury time'. I was right. You can read a shit referee like a book. Or a manual on 'how to be a shit ref'.
Mr Linington on 21:17 - Jan 6 with 1504 viewssuperstan

Would we have scored with another 20 mins added?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024