Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grego Cox & Petrasso 17:02 - Jan 12 with 4935 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Have left the club:

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/grego-cox-and-petrasso-depart/

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 17:13 - Jan 12 with 4878 viewsNorthernr

Petrasso, like Doherty before him, is like a Championship version of those Premier League academy players who end up totally ill-suited to professional football at 23 because they've never actually played any. It's ridiculous he's been kept on as long as he has by a succession of managers with no intention of playing him.

RGC, very unfortunate that he got that bad knee injury straight after going to Newport on loan, that was a big chance for him. If they think Smyth and Eze and Oteh are ahead of him now then move him on, let him play some games somewhere. Really interested to see where he ends up, interviewed him once and he seemed like a really good lad.

Overall, we cannot be carrying the number of players we are. Smegma said we'd used 61 players at U23 level this year? And 4 different keepers? That's insane for a club of our size.
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 17:36 - Jan 12 with 4751 viewsbob566

sad. Wasn't long ago I remember watching RGC and I think it was Darnell doing an interview for qprtv and there were high hopes for them. Shame it didn't work out.
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 17:52 - Jan 12 with 4686 viewsbosh67

Sad that they didn't really get the break. I remember seeing GRC make a few cameos in the Prem a few years back now and he looked like a prospect. Clive is right, if younger players are ahead of them then it's not really fair on either of them. Petrasso is very unlucky because he is a decent right winger who sadly can't play in the centre circle so he was never going to suit Ollie.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 18:06 - Jan 12 with 4619 viewsloneranger1

I only asked Smegma's view on these two the other day - guess this has kind of been on the cards for a while -better they move on and god luck to them both in carving out a career somewhere.

Is Kakay likely to follow soon?
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 18:32 - Jan 12 with 4525 viewsDorse

+ + + News Flash + + +

Grego-Cox and Petrasso sign for Burton and go straight into the First Team to face QPR.

Doomed. Doomed, I tell you.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 19:32 - Jan 12 with 4335 viewsrichranger

Grego Cox has signed for non-league Woking
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 19:50 - Jan 12 with 4292 viewsstevec

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 19:32 - Jan 12 by richranger

Grego Cox has signed for non-league Woking

And Ramsey put him on against Palace if memory serves. Jeez
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 20:16 - Jan 12 with 4212 viewsdanehoop

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 19:50 - Jan 12 by stevec

Not sure where you were going with that, but he did ok when he came on. Seems to have done well for his national side as well at u21 level. Harriman was another who did well in the premier league when had his chance. Now he has ended up at Wycombe in L2 to get game time and develop. This might be one of the reasons RGC has chosen to drop a level to get competitive game time.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 20:31 - Jan 12 with 4175 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Everyone and everything is inept to you arn’t they.
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 21:49 - Jan 12 with 4009 viewssmegma

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 18:06 - Jan 12 by loneranger1

I only asked Smegma's view on these two the other day - guess this has kind of been on the cards for a while -better they move on and god luck to them both in carving out a career somewhere.

Is Kakay likely to follow soon?

I've never rated Petrasso I'm afraid. A poor mans Paul Bruce.
Reece was signed because he was a goal machine. Continued in that vein when he signed for us. Coming back from Newport following his injury, he showed glimpses of his early promise. Then at the end of last season he was moved to the wing. He didn't pull up any trees in that position, in fact he looked bored at times. Was given a one year extension in the summer which surprised me. Start of the season he looked good playing wide, his position up front being taken by Eze and Oteh by now. Both releases have been expected for a while but Reece will do well at a lower level I think.
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 21:58 - Jan 12 with 3975 viewssmegma

And at the time it was because of his performances for the reserves. Hindsights a wonderful thing isn't it ??? Did you criticise the decision at the time?? I doubt it.

Eric Cantona was turned down by Trevor Francis when he was manager of Sheffield Wednesday. We did the same to John Barnes when he had just left school. Shit happens.
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 22:29 - Jan 12 with 3877 viewskensalriser

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 20:31 - Jan 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

Everyone and everything is inept to you arn’t they.

Except President Putin, of course.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 22:44 - Jan 12 with 3835 viewsichbinnaughty

I can just imagine RGC going on to become a really decent striker in a couple of years and leave us kicking ourselves.
Don’t know why.
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 23:15 - Jan 12 with 3765 viewsoldmisery

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 21:58 - Jan 12 by smegma

And at the time it was because of his performances for the reserves. Hindsights a wonderful thing isn't it ??? Did you criticise the decision at the time?? I doubt it.

Eric Cantona was turned down by Trevor Francis when he was manager of Sheffield Wednesday. We did the same to John Barnes when he had just left school. Shit happens.

John Barnes, yes and Tony Currie!
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 23:26 - Jan 12 with 3748 viewssmegma

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 17:13 - Jan 12 by Northernr

Petrasso, like Doherty before him, is like a Championship version of those Premier League academy players who end up totally ill-suited to professional football at 23 because they've never actually played any. It's ridiculous he's been kept on as long as he has by a succession of managers with no intention of playing him.

RGC, very unfortunate that he got that bad knee injury straight after going to Newport on loan, that was a big chance for him. If they think Smyth and Eze and Oteh are ahead of him now then move him on, let him play some games somewhere. Really interested to see where he ends up, interviewed him once and he seemed like a really good lad.

Overall, we cannot be carrying the number of players we are. Smegma said we'd used 61 players at U23 level this year? And 4 different keepers? That's insane for a club of our size.

Players with an appearance for the Under 23s so far.
ONLY SIXTY TWO !!!! And I havn’t counted the preseason friendly at Bovingdon which was a glorified under 18 side plus JET or the game away to Atletico Bilbao for the same reason although both were advertised as under 23 games.

Adebowale. Alfa .Akinola. Ali. Belinfante.Baptiste. Borysiuk. Brzowski. Comley. Chair. Cousins. Caulker. Christie. Chaney. Cardoso. Dieng. Darbyshire. Dalling. El — Khayati. Eze. Eshun. Emanuel —Thomas. Fox. Furlong. Finney. Grego-Cox. Goss. Genovesi. Herdman.Hamalainen. Hill. Hall. Hudnott.Kioso.Kakay.Kuffour. Lumley. Lua Lua. Lynch. Mathias. Mucumbu. Manning. Marlow. Ngbakoto. Omar. Owens. Oteh. Osayi-Samuel. Phillips. Paul. Petrasso. Prohouly. Perch. Platt. Rowe. Rumens. Stylianides. Smyth. Shodipo. Tilt. Wallen. Williams.
Of those, Dieng, Herdman, Lumley, Hudnott and Brzowski are goalkeepers.
But the figure may have increased as the under 23s played a ‘behind closed doors’ friendly at Harlington at lunch time today.
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 23:30 - Jan 12 with 3741 viewsthame_hoops

I enjoy reading smegma’s reports but what a vile username. Gross 🤢
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 23:37 - Jan 12 with 3728 viewsPunteR

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 23:30 - Jan 12 by thame_hoops

I enjoy reading smegma’s reports but what a vile username. Gross 🤢

I thought it was a Red Dwarf thing or a fridge thing...
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 0:01]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 23:48 - Jan 12 with 3714 viewssmegma

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 23:37 - Jan 12 by PunteR

I thought it was a Red Dwarf thing or a fridge thing...
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 0:01]

I like cheese. It's a prerequisite for membership of LFW.
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 23:53 - Jan 12 with 3705 viewsPunteR

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 23:48 - Jan 12 by smegma

I like cheese. It's a prerequisite for membership of LFW.

Smegma - a sebaceous secretion in the folds of the skin, especially under a man's foreskin.

love your work though Smeg
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 23:56]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 00:12 - Jan 13 with 3666 viewsisawqpratwcity

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 23:26 - Jan 12 by smegma

Players with an appearance for the Under 23s so far.
ONLY SIXTY TWO !!!! And I havn’t counted the preseason friendly at Bovingdon which was a glorified under 18 side plus JET or the game away to Atletico Bilbao for the same reason although both were advertised as under 23 games.

Adebowale. Alfa .Akinola. Ali. Belinfante.Baptiste. Borysiuk. Brzowski. Comley. Chair. Cousins. Caulker. Christie. Chaney. Cardoso. Dieng. Darbyshire. Dalling. El — Khayati. Eze. Eshun. Emanuel —Thomas. Fox. Furlong. Finney. Grego-Cox. Goss. Genovesi. Herdman.Hamalainen. Hill. Hall. Hudnott.Kioso.Kakay.Kuffour. Lumley. Lua Lua. Lynch. Mathias. Mucumbu. Manning. Marlow. Ngbakoto. Omar. Owens. Oteh. Osayi-Samuel. Phillips. Paul. Petrasso. Prohouly. Perch. Platt. Rowe. Rumens. Stylianides. Smyth. Shodipo. Tilt. Wallen. Williams.
Of those, Dieng, Herdman, Lumley, Hudnott and Brzowski are goalkeepers.
But the figure may have increased as the under 23s played a ‘behind closed doors’ friendly at Harlington at lunch time today.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 00:25 - Jan 13 with 3641 viewssmegma

Two more triallists played for the under 23s today
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 11:28 - Jan 13 with 3220 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 23:53 - Jan 12 by PunteR

Smegma - a sebaceous secretion in the folds of the skin, especially under a man's foreskin.

love your work though Smeg
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 23:56]

Commonly known as cheese though to be fair to him.
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 12:16 - Jan 13 with 3135 viewsNortholt_Rs

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 11:28 - Jan 13 by CroydonCaptJack

Commonly known as cheese though to be fair to him.

Smegma.....it’s a gross name for sure. Cheesey...

[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 12:24]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 16:12 - Jan 13 with 2939 viewsoldmisery

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 00:25 - Jan 13 by smegma

Two more triallists played for the under 23s today

So I see did JET, who then managed to miss a penalty. Too swazzy, was it?
Grego Cox & Petrasso on 16:38 - Jan 13 with 2910 viewsDorse

Grego Cox & Petrasso on 16:12 - Jan 13 by oldmisery

So I see did JET, who then managed to miss a penalty. Too swazzy, was it?

'Swazzy' (adj.): a term applied to a professional striker who only scored 2 more goals than George Kulcsar whilst at QPR.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024