Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters 20:52 - Feb 1 with 9054 viewsJordanFoster

Hi chaps,

Two lads I work with Bradley Spencer (Middleweight) and Jack Hughes (Flyweight) are both fighting on the 3rd March - the same day we play Villa away. The fight is at the famous York Hall which can be easily accessed from Bethnal Green tube station.

If you're into your boxing please show these lads some support, boxing is a tough old game with your career only progressing if you can sell tickets. If you don't sell over a certain number come fight night you are pulled from the show but even a message on social media means the world to them.

These also aren't like your Olympians in Anthony Joshua, they are working class QPR lads that work full time around their training without any sponsors.

A bit of background on them both, they train out of State Of Mind Gym in Hammersmith. Bradley is trained by QPR fan Barry O'Connell (former coach of George Groves and Head Coach of SOM), Jack is trained by Barry's number 2 Brian Gee - another Notting Hill lad and QPR regular.

If you are on Twitter, please feel free to follow them both;

Jack Hughes: https://twitter.com/jackhughesboxer
Bradley Spencer: https://twitter.com/teamspencer_Kid

Those interested in coming along, please leave a comment on here or drop the boxers a tweet - they get their own URLs to help sell tickets so if there is two of you coming one from each would be great.

Hopefully they should be on the QPR Podcast at some point and Tony Fernandes has mentioned about helping them out but we're yet to see what that brings!

Thanks for reading up till here, hopefully the second half of the season brings us something to cheer about!

Jordan
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 10:23]
Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 10:46 - Feb 3 with 8333 viewsingeminate

Best of luck to both of them, I might be going mad, but not sure you mentioned where the card is?
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 10:48]

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 19:49 - Feb 3 with 8158 viewsrunningman75

I would like to see a boxing card if you let us know where the venue is.
Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 11:58 - Feb 4 with 8005 viewsdanehoop

Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 19:49 - Feb 3 by runningman75

I would like to see a boxing card if you let us know where the venue is.

Looks like York Hall

Never knowingly understood

Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 12:25 - Feb 5 with 7762 viewsTheChef

Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 11:58 - Feb 4 by danehoop

Looks like York Hall

Propah nawty.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 10:25 - Feb 7 with 7416 viewsJordanFoster

Sorry for the delayed response. I have amended the original post, the fight will be at York Hall in Bethnal Green which is quite an iconic venue for boxing. Thankfully is also has some very good transport links.

Would really be great to see as many Rangers there as possible.
Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 23:51 - Feb 14 with 6435 viewstimcocking

I love York Hall. Would love to come if i was in the country.
Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 09:56 - Feb 20 with 5793 viewsFearless

I’ll be there
Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 20:02 - Mar 2 with 4848 viewsdanehoop

Good luck Bradley and Jack!

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 09:38 - Mar 3 with 4797 viewsmakaveli1882

Anyone got any spares for tonight was meant to go to Villa but fancy this now. Have tried Goodwin Boxing and
iboxingtickets.com but links all broken or not avalible have even tweeted both boxers.
Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 14:40 - Mar 3 with 4744 viewsNorthernr

Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 09:38 - Mar 3 by makaveli1882

Anyone got any spares for tonight was meant to go to Villa but fancy this now. Have tried Goodwin Boxing and
iboxingtickets.com but links all broken or not avalible have even tweeted both boxers.

Just spoken to Jordan and he says you can pay on the night mate - please mention you're there to see our two lads as it helps with promotion in future.
Professional Boxers and QPR Supporters on 21:26 - Mar 3 with 4663 viewsmikeygunn

Both won, here’s hoping for a big fight night at Loftus Road in the future!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024