Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warren Farm 13:39 - Feb 2 with 2847 viewsonlyrinmoray

https://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/appeal-to-save-warren-farm-as-open-space-f

Does FFP also include the WF plans ? Its all gone very quiet

Also see above link I don't know if I'm been very naïve but it seems wrong that an environmental law firm is touting for charitable funding, that will be used to pay that very law firm which is representing the save WF people
Warren Farm on 14:08 - Feb 2 with 2754 viewshoopdog

QPR will not get a penny from spoil tipping , Ealing council gets the land fill fees
Warren Farm on 14:08 - Feb 2 with 2754 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

FFP doesn't include any infrastructure (stadium / training) payments I believe.
Warren Farm on 14:15 - Feb 2 with 2731 viewsDavieQPR

Encouraged by greedy lawyers.
Warren Farm on 14:57 - Feb 2 with 2652 viewsphilc

Warren Farm on 14:15 - Feb 2 by DavieQPR

Encouraged by greedy lawyers.

This is exactly why Infrastructure projects take so long in this country, a few people with vested interests can delay a project for years.

How many times can the objectors keep going to court and losing? Their initial objection was the the club didn't have to pay for the lease, now they are going for the green angle. Would they rather that is was turned into one large housing estate or Tesco's.
Warren Farm on 15:21 - Feb 2 with 2586 viewsbosh67

Warren Farm on 14:08 - Feb 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

FFP doesn't include any infrastructure (stadium / training) payments I believe.

Good point. Perhaps we should junk the football bit and concentrate on the stadium and training bit. Right now I would rather pay for shares in that than watch what we've been seeing for a few seasons.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warren Farm on 15:27 - Feb 2 with 2569 viewsMick_S

I just googled crested newt in QPR kit.

Nothing.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Warren Farm on 15:54 - Feb 2 with 2518 viewsconnell10

Does anyone care anymore about this? I honestly don’t give a flying f uck about it!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Warren Farm on 15:59 - Feb 2 with 2495 viewsBoston

Warren Farm on 14:57 - Feb 2 by philc

This is exactly why Infrastructure projects take so long in this country, a few people with vested interests can delay a project for years.

How many times can the objectors keep going to court and losing? Their initial objection was the the club didn't have to pay for the lease, now they are going for the green angle. Would they rather that is was turned into one large housing estate or Tesco's.

Let’s face it, a local authority housing development has been the end result in numerous land disputes and it always ends badly for the abutting residents.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Warren Farm on 16:08 - Feb 2 with 2473 viewsphilc

Warren Farm on 15:59 - Feb 2 by Boston

Let’s face it, a local authority housing development has been the end result in numerous land disputes and it always ends badly for the abutting residents.

They were playing fields before and they will be playing fields once managed by QPR, whats the problem. If the Council allowed anyone to wonder on to use the facilities free of charge and without any control I'm not surprised the site has fallen into the dilapidated state its has. The locals should be glad the someone is going to improve the sporting facilities for everyone unless they simply want a derelict site to let their dogs crap.
Warren Farm on 17:40 - Feb 2 with 2330 viewsToast_R

Warren Farm on 15:54 - Feb 2 by connell10

Does anyone care anymore about this? I honestly don’t give a flying f uck about it!

I care. If TF delivers this it will at least be a positive bit of legacy building rather than the shambles he's created so far.
Its vital for the sutvival of the club and future to have the best facilities to train and develop players. What the club has at the moment is way off what most clubs around the same level can boast.
Warren Farm on 20:08 - Feb 2 with 2175 viewsTripleR

Warren Farm on 16:08 - Feb 2 by philc

They were playing fields before and they will be playing fields once managed by QPR, whats the problem. If the Council allowed anyone to wonder on to use the facilities free of charge and without any control I'm not surprised the site has fallen into the dilapidated state its has. The locals should be glad the someone is going to improve the sporting facilities for everyone unless they simply want a derelict site to let their dogs crap.

That's right, there have been playing fields on that site since (at least when I used them) 1970-ish, probably a lot longer than that. The issue that the the local residents don't understand, is that it won't stay a derelict for much longer, if QPR decide not to use the site. It'll be a business park, a housing development or something other than green fields/dog sh*t park.
Warren Farm on 20:12 - Feb 2 with 2164 viewsPunteR

Warren Farm on 15:27 - Feb 2 by Mick_S

I just googled crested newt in QPR kit.

Nothing.

It will be in a Brentford kit

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024