Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning 19:15 - Feb 3 with 1904 viewsLongsufferingR

Now I know some will say he's unlucky not to have been in the side and was fired up to show his worth but Jesus H Christ how thick must he be to put in a challenge like that in an area like that at a time like that?

Even if he'd won the ball, it would have been a throw in to them on the halfway line so what is the point? Put us in right lumber.

I despair of the mental capacity of some players.
Manning on 19:22 - Feb 3 with 1861 viewsbosh67

Did you see the passage of play and suicidal balls that led to that moment? It was a poor rusty tackle from a player low on match minutes. A definite straight red and he was so upset with himself. But, the capacity of our players to create that situation was incredible. Completely self made through a string of dreadful passes in a position whereby that ball should have been miles up the pitch, not trying to play like Barcelona when you are more Bathaloner.

I really hope Ollie puts his arm round Manning after the ban because why the screaming f*ck he gets picked behind Cousins in the first place is a complete sodding mystery to me. We need a creative player who slips players in and that is what Manning does. Apart from occupying a shirt and getting picked before him, I have no idea what Cousins does or what position Ollie or he thinks he is playing.

Bad tackle but Ollie needs to understand that running about isn't the answer to everything. Manning has talent, Cousins doesn't appear to have very much at all.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 19:23]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Manning on 19:26 - Feb 3 with 1814 viewsQPR_John

Manning on 19:22 - Feb 3 by bosh67

Did you see the passage of play and suicidal balls that led to that moment? It was a poor rusty tackle from a player low on match minutes. A definite straight red and he was so upset with himself. But, the capacity of our players to create that situation was incredible. Completely self made through a string of dreadful passes in a position whereby that ball should have been miles up the pitch, not trying to play like Barcelona when you are more Bathaloner.

I really hope Ollie puts his arm round Manning after the ban because why the screaming f*ck he gets picked behind Cousins in the first place is a complete sodding mystery to me. We need a creative player who slips players in and that is what Manning does. Apart from occupying a shirt and getting picked before him, I have no idea what Cousins does or what position Ollie or he thinks he is playing.

Bad tackle but Ollie needs to understand that running about isn't the answer to everything. Manning has talent, Cousins doesn't appear to have very much at all.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 19:23]

Could not have put it better
Manning on 19:35 - Feb 3 with 1759 viewssmegma

It was a bad challenge, agreed. He deserved a red card, agreed.

But get over yourself. I don't think Barnsley would have scored if we had 9 men. Talking of which, our remaining 10 men did great to see out the game and could /should have at least doubled the lead.

A hard fought for 3 points and absolutely crucial. The table looks a bit better this evening.
Manning on 19:43 - Feb 3 with 1701 viewsGloucs_R

Manning on 19:35 - Feb 3 by smegma

It was a bad challenge, agreed. He deserved a red card, agreed.

But get over yourself. I don't think Barnsley would have scored if we had 9 men. Talking of which, our remaining 10 men did great to see out the game and could /should have at least doubled the lead.

A hard fought for 3 points and absolutely crucial. The table looks a bit better this evening.

He was trying way too hard to impress. Made a error, got punished for it. Live and learn, lucky to get away with it because had we have lost he wouldn't have played again this season.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Manning on 19:54 - Feb 3 with 1631 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That's a shame for Manning. Hope Holloway handles it properly, which I'm sure he will. Manning needs to be coaxed along.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024