Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake 15:12 - Feb 10 with 4924 viewsqueensparker

It hasn't worked at all on any browser apart from Chrome for weeks, for the Barnsley game it didn't even work on that until 80 mins, and now this week once again log in and get the familiar "the license has expired blah blah" error.

I'm not an idiot on computers so have tried all sorts of workarounds but none of them work.

for the money they're charging they're having a laugh.

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:13 - Feb 10 with 4914 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm having the same problem today (licence has expired). Emailing them now. Emailing! Why not have a postal support system altogether? Or carrier pigeon.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:15 - Feb 10 with 4905 viewsenfieldargh

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:13 - Feb 10 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm having the same problem today (licence has expired). Emailing them now. Emailing! Why not have a postal support system altogether? Or carrier pigeon.

I’m in Asia paid my fiver and nothing

Don’t promote something that doesn’t work

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:18 - Feb 10 with 4884 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All of a sudden the urgency in getting it fixed has dissipated...

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:21 - Feb 10 with 4862 viewsqueensparker

It's really getting on my tits, arrange the whole day around watching it and for the third time it just doesn't f--king work at all, and nobody seems to give a toss about fixing something they're charging a fiver a pop for.
QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:23 - Feb 10 with 4849 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My email was answered at 3.10. What device and browser? (no reply to my question as to whether there was a phone number or a live chat service..)
I replied at 3.10
Nothing since....

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake (n/t) on 15:24 - Feb 10 with 4848 viewsTacticalR

[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 15:24]

Air hostess clique

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake (n/t) on 15:25 - Feb 10 with 4838 viewsqueensparker

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake (n/t) on 15:24 - Feb 10 by TacticalR

[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 15:24]

Maybe time to give up on Rangers for today...
QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:26 - Feb 10 with 4831 viewsqueensparker

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:23 - Feb 10 by BrianMcCarthy

My email was answered at 3.10. What device and browser? (no reply to my question as to whether there was a phone number or a live chat service..)
I replied at 3.10
Nothing since....

It's the same problem every week, it can't be coming as a surprise to them surely?
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:26 - Feb 10 with 4829 viewsjonno

Mine did not work at all last week, I sent them a screenshot during the game, they first of all told
me that I am not a subscriber, when they admitted that I was they told me the issue was fixed, it wasn't, then they told me they had escalated the problem. I heard no more, so contacted them a couple of days ago when they told me they could not guarantee the issue was fixed, wait and see for this weeks game. Needless to say the same issue is still there, I can't see the game so I have now contacted them again to find how I get a refund of my money. I'm not interested in pi55ing about with a load of amateurs simply wasting my time and giving me bullsh1t.
QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:27 - Feb 10 with 4826 viewsenfieldargh

I’ve missed two goals trying all sorts

Just as well

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:28 - Feb 10 with 4820 viewsmacclesfieldman

Sorry to say mine is working fine

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:31 - Feb 10 with 4803 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:28 - Feb 10 by macclesfieldman

Sorry to say mine is working fine

This is the first time I've had a problem but it's a new laptop, not that that should matter.

The support - if it can be called that - is terrible.

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:33 - Feb 10 with 4780 viewsBklynRanger

Took me half an hour to get my VPN working. Now that it is I don't think I'll bother. Will just watch the snowboarding and keep tabs on our Black Country struggles. Sounds like the tech people are really taking the piss.
QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 15:42 - Feb 10 with 4757 views08olesen

Unrelated to the the live stream, but i have had so many issues with the online stuff this season. They keep asking me to link a shop account and a ticket account when i have been trying to buy a ticket online, and despite me asking someone to fix it nobody has. I reckon i would have been to another 4 matches if they had fixed it. Buying tickets should be easy if they want to get attendance up. There is just no need to make it complicated, it worked fine before.

Poll: Who will the other play off

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 17:03 - Feb 10 with 4638 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I never did get a reply to my 3.10 question.

[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 17:03]

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 17:36 - Feb 10 with 4597 viewsolderR

Nobody wants to waste a fiver a week (gasp) but just be thankful you haven't bought a season ticket.
QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 17:43 - Feb 10 with 4574 viewsqueensparker

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 17:36 - Feb 10 by olderR

Nobody wants to waste a fiver a week (gasp) but just be thankful you haven't bought a season ticket.

I have OlderR!

Will wait until a few beers have kicked in before sending my angry email. F–king outrageous to take all that money for something that has flat out stopped working (was fine up until a few weeks ago)
QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 19:46 - Feb 10 with 4482 viewsOnlyMe

I occasionally pop into the environs of non-league clubs and believe me, even below Conference level, there are clubs with better IT than us. But it's hardly a new thing --- From schoolboy-quality interviewing, hopeless live commentating and chronically cliche'd match reporting it's a right-across-the-board thing. And not new either --- from the earliest days we have been to modern communications what Andorra are to international football (except that the Andorra team seems to usually make an effort). And it's always likely someone from the club might read this --- but they'll just laugh disdainfully as if it's an email from a nutter (no comments please) and instantly forget about it. I'd say "disgrace" --- but I actually think "sad" is more how I feel about it and have done for some years.
QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 23:51 - Feb 10 with 4362 viewsPerth_R

QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 19:46 - Feb 10 by OnlyMe

I occasionally pop into the environs of non-league clubs and believe me, even below Conference level, there are clubs with better IT than us. But it's hardly a new thing --- From schoolboy-quality interviewing, hopeless live commentating and chronically cliche'd match reporting it's a right-across-the-board thing. And not new either --- from the earliest days we have been to modern communications what Andorra are to international football (except that the Andorra team seems to usually make an effort). And it's always likely someone from the club might read this --- but they'll just laugh disdainfully as if it's an email from a nutter (no comments please) and instantly forget about it. I'd say "disgrace" --- but I actually think "sad" is more how I feel about it and have done for some years.

Had heaps of trouble at beginning with numerous emails. Asked for refunds due to amount of games missed, but no response, have looked to cancel subscription for next year as if I don’t believe it rolls on, unable to find how anywhere. Does anyone know how?
QPR Plus live stream is a broken pisstake on 17:34 - Feb 12 with 4086 viewsPinnerPaul

Anyone tried going to the 'top' and emailing Lee Hoos?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024