Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door 14:37 - Feb 13 with 8272 viewspaulparker

whose Mum & Dad said this and who didn't take the advice ?
just the couple of times for me

1st/ one me and a mate bought a nicked motorbike off a couple of lads from Yeading , it turned out they had nicked it off some fella who then found out the bloke was a bit of a loon and threated to break their legs, this resulted in west drayton CID knocking on the door just as the old girl was leaving for work , I was then carted off to uxbridge nick with my mum missing her shift and a days pay ,

2nd one was me and a mate taking my old mans air rifle and shooting tin cans down the park , about 30 minutes in we were surrounded by 3 police cars and thrown into the cells at Uxbridge nick again, the old man came down and did his nut , they took his gun off him and fined him , ive never shat myself as much when he got me back in his motor

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 00:17 - Feb 15 with 1567 viewsBoston

Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 23:34 - Feb 14 by loftboy

Fark off Surrey police by loftboy 4 Jul 2012 15:55
Just reversed parked my car behind a black focus, tightish gap, next thing two coppers have jumped out and accused me of hitting their car, which I didn't, after a heated exchange (on my part) I was threatened with arrest and told I was scaring my son. After calming down and having all my details checked I was then cautioned while a statement was written. Got to wait for the desk Sargeant to get back to me to see if the none existent damage has to go through insurance.
Farking cock suckers go and nick some real criminals.

Just remembered this!!

Norman Stanley Loftboy Fletcher, you are an habitual criminal who accepts arrest as....
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 0:19]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 10:55 - Feb 15 with 1451 viewsloftboy

Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 00:17 - Feb 15 by Boston

Norman Stanley Loftboy Fletcher, you are an habitual criminal who accepts arrest as....
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 0:19]

Sorry Boston just down arrived that by mistake!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 15:04 - Feb 15 with 1377 viewsdistortR

Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 00:05 - Feb 14 by Boston

Thank gawd I never hung out with any of you degenerates. Just a heads up though, my blissful upbringing did include hearing the rumour that you could get a right hiding in Wembley Police Station, but apparently, they paled in comparison to Acton Nick where during the course of helping with enquiries one might be covered with a thin mattress, just so you wouldn't bruise. Thoughtful and considerate.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 3:23]

nicked v spuds once (Well, more then once, but anyway...) , took my laces off me but not my scarf, then put me in a cell with 3 of them lot.........
Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 16:19 - Feb 15 with 1329 viewsBoston

Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 10:55 - Feb 15 by loftboy

Sorry Boston just down arrived that by mistake!!

I know, once you’ve gone down a couple of times....

Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 16:21 - Feb 15 with 1328 viewsBoston

Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 15:04 - Feb 15 by distortR

nicked v spuds once (Well, more then once, but anyway...) , took my laces off me but not my scarf, then put me in a cell with 3 of them lot.........

Just as well you’d nicked the scarf, ahem.

Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 00:23 - Feb 16 with 1223 viewsBoston

I was just reminiscing....Ealing, Harrow, Bow St and Marylebone come to mind. I’m sure there was another, ‘ere .... ......(name omitted so as not to tarnish his image), can yer recall another one of our appearances?

Whatever you do , dont bring the old bill to the door on 10:10 - Feb 16 with 1124 viewsFearless

Slightly off topic...

One from the late Steve Edwards repertoire (RIP)

Arsenal away, we can’t get tickets so Steve speaks to rangers and we get 4 in with all the QPR club officials on the side at Highbury - this would be 1991 I think, late in the season, Tuesday night.

We have a few beers before the game, pretty even first half which ends 0-0 I think.

Go to the bar at halftime and unbeknown to anyone, Steve smuggles a pint of beer back into the seats. Arsenal get a penalty, which they score and as the ball hits the net, Steve throws the beer all over the celebrating arsenal fans in front of us! Cue pandemonium as all the wet arsenal fans try to get at Steve, the QPR officials are trying to grab him too and we’re trying to stop him getting battered.

Stewards arrive, then the police (hence the tread link) and off they take him.

They throw him out of the ground and leave things at that. Steve walks around the ground for 10 minutes, then comes back to the same turnstile and tells the operator that he’d been out of the ground to turn his car alarm off, so the operator lets him back in. He’s walking along the concourse when he’s spotted by the original police officers who then arrest him, and take him to the local nick. Steve phones his brother, a copper, to see if he can smooth things over, but no joy.

A court appearance, a fine and 1 year ban from all football is then handed out - but Steve doesn’t tell anyone.

Next season, first away game... Arsenal.

Steve goes to every match home and away that season and after the last home game announces to everyone that his ban is now over!

RIP sniffer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024