Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... 19:59 - Feb 15 with 9446 viewsNoDiddley

Who's the daddy?
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 00:53 - Feb 18 with 2129 viewsPunteR

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 00:01 - Feb 18 by Boston

"I think I read that 70% of marriages in England end in divorce"....an interesting stat and very misleading. This figure does not reflect that the majority of people actually do stay in the same relationship, it doesn't show those who experience multiple wedlocks, at the last count Disco was on 49....
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 0:07]

Yeh it is misleading , apologies . its 42 % according to most reports ive just googled.
Its Belgium that has 71%.
Those buns have a lot to answer for..
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 0:58]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 05:45 - Feb 18 with 2073 viewsOnlyMe

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 00:53 - Feb 18 by PunteR

Yeh it is misleading , apologies . its 42 % according to most reports ive just googled.
Its Belgium that has 71%.
Those buns have a lot to answer for..
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 0:58]

Belgium is very flat --- it just makes it much easier to get on your bike .....
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 14:00 - Feb 18 with 1989 viewsTheBlob

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 22:56 - Feb 17 by FDC

If we're saying that when determining what human families look like we should take our lead from 'the natural world', which animal should we copy? Some animals eat their young, so not those ones presumably. Most male animals leave the female animal to it after impregnating them, but as humans we frown on that behaviour. I'm just not sure we should care what animals get up to in their private lives tbh

I've seen squirrels grabbing each others' nuts.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 14:49 - Feb 18 with 1968 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I have respect for anyone who can marry and live with a geezer.

We fcking stink and piss all over the toilet seat.
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 15:55 - Feb 18 with 1944 viewskensalriser

OK I give up. I've completely failed to see what Tom and his husband do has to do with anybody else's business.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 15:55]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 16:34 - Feb 18 with 1934 viewsloftboy

They’ve obviously made it everyone’s business by being pictured holding the scan pic for a newspaper. As you say it’s their business but if you live your life in the public eye then what you do is going to be debated and you aren’t always going to like what some people say.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 20:23 - Feb 18 with 1855 viewskarl

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 14:49 - Feb 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

I have respect for anyone who can marry and live with a geezer.

We fcking stink and piss all over the toilet seat.

That invitation has been rescinded mate, or take your own Febreeze
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 22:44 - Feb 18 with 1795 viewsdistortR

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 20:23 - Feb 18 by karl

That invitation has been rescinded mate, or take your own Febreeze

The one person that has been left out of this conversation is the surrogate mother.

Does this implementation of gay rights have a negative effect on feminism, where women are used as broodmares for the fulfillment of men?

How about the psychological effects on the surrogate mother? Some studies have shown that there can unsurprisingly be negative effects on the woman's mental health after going through pregnancy, childbirth and then handing the baby over.
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:10 - Feb 18 with 1777 viewsBoston

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 05:45 - Feb 18 by OnlyMe

Belgium is very flat --- it just makes it much easier to get on your bike .....

My friend Mike is divorced, he's from rural Texas so you got to put on the dry drawl .....

"Why's divorce so expensive Boston?"

"Dunno mate"

"Coz it's worth it!".

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:14 - Feb 18 with 1775 viewsTheBlob

Marriage is often described as - find someone you can't stand the sight of and give them a house.

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 00:24 - Feb 19 with 1743 viewsPunteR

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:14 - Feb 18 by TheBlob

Marriage is often described as - find someone you can't stand the sight of and give them a house.

Ive got 3 sets of friends going through massive marriage problems. All with kids. It amazes me now two people can love each other so much then turn into enemies and try and create absolute hell for each other.
Its so frustrating watching them. Life is hard enough as it is. Why do that to yourselves.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 15:36 - Feb 19 with 1608 viewspaesanu

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 15:55 - Feb 18 by kensalriser

OK I give up. I've completely failed to see what Tom and his husband do has to do with anybody else's business.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 15:55]

Maybe it might encourage other athletes - footballers for example - to feel more comfortable in not having to live in secret personas.

It's not the same if it was Kim Kardashian announcing her pregnancy. Then we could all say, who gives a flying fck.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 15:28 - Feb 20 with 1487 viewshopphoops

Daley (Tom)'s son. Maybe one day he'll meet Jurgen Hing's son.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:52 - Feb 20 with 1431 viewsdigswellhoop

for me should have adopted
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 07:09 - Feb 21 with 1375 viewsSimonJames

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:52 - Feb 20 by digswellhoop

What, he's not allowed to have his own kids?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 08:44 - Feb 21 with 1343 viewsFDC

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:52 - Feb 20 by digswellhoop

Drop him an email, he might adopt you.
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 10:26 - Feb 21 with 1315 viewsTheBlob

Actually it's not that easy.
Since I'm an orphan now I wrote to Heather Graham asking if she'd like to adopt me ..... but she never answers.

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 10:27 - Feb 21 with 1311 viewsQPR_John

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 07:09 - Feb 21 by SimonJames

What, he's not allowed to have his own kids?

I don't know the full details of this but surely the one who was not the donor whether it was Daley or his partner has no legal rights and will have to adopt the child.
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 14:40 - Feb 21 with 1251 viewsSimonJames

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 10:27 - Feb 21 by QPR_John

I don't know the full details of this but surely the one who was not the donor whether it was Daley or his partner has no legal rights and will have to adopt the child.

I don't think that's what digswell meant..
But why would the non-parent in any relationship have to adopt the parent's child(ren)?
My ex-missus' husband didn't adopt my two older sons - but that didn't prevent them all living as a family.

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 15:06 - Feb 21 with 1227 viewsQPR_John

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 14:40 - Feb 21 by SimonJames

I don't think that's what digswell meant..
But why would the non-parent in any relationship have to adopt the parent's child(ren)?
My ex-missus' husband didn't adopt my two older sons - but that didn't prevent them all living as a family.

Not saying it would but you are ignoring my point about the legal side of it. God forbid the situation would arise but would the non doner have the parental rights in an emergency.
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 18:00 - Feb 21 with 1178 viewsSimonJames

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 15:06 - Feb 21 by QPR_John

Not saying it would but you are ignoring my point about the legal side of it. God forbid the situation would arise but would the non doner have the parental rights in an emergency.

Under the Children Act of 1989 a step parent can acquire parental responsibility by signing a parental responsibility agreement to which a natural parent (or both natural parents if they both have parental responsibility) consent. This is a formal document which needs to be signed by all the parties and then registered with the court.

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 20:44 - Feb 21 with 1104 viewsQPR_John

Thanks for clearing that up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024