Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... 19:59 - Feb 15 with 9466 viewsNoDiddley

Who's the daddy?
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 20:12 - Feb 15 with 4847 viewsdanehoop

Does it genuinely matter?

Never knowingly understood

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 20:18 - Feb 15 with 4837 viewsHadders

A couple of brilliant mates of mine are lesbians who had lovely happy kids with gay fellas and if anyone wants to spout narrow-minded crap here they can feck off to WATRB right now.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 20:19]
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 22:16 - Feb 15 with 4685 viewsTheBlob

Something similar?
"Tom....TOM..Thou art with child!"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 22:37 - Feb 15 with 4652 viewsHadders

One lovely lesbian mum I know is bringing both her kids up to be Wolves supporters though. Now that is wrong.
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:18 - Feb 15 with 4584 viewsacricketer

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 20:18 - Feb 15 by Hadders

A couple of brilliant mates of mine are lesbians who had lovely happy kids with gay fellas and if anyone wants to spout narrow-minded crap here they can feck off to WATRB right now.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 20:19]

That is narrow minded.
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:47 - Feb 15 with 4535 viewskarl

Holloway Ranger is a most accommodating fella....
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:49 - Feb 15 with 4530 viewsdistortR

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:47 - Feb 15 by karl

Holloway Ranger is a most accommodating fella....

looks like luongo is a definite no for saturday, then............
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:54 - Feb 15 with 4516 viewskarl

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 23:49 - Feb 15 by distortR

looks like luongo is a definite no for saturday, then............

Box to box has been too much for him......
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 00:26 - Feb 16 with 4460 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I wonder if it will be a pool birth?
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 07:34 - Feb 16 with 4310 viewskingsburyR

I do have a problem with this.

Its not that two gay lads have found a woman to fire a bun in the oven for them.

Its the need for this to be in the press.

I've had two kids, It never even made the Kilburn and Brent Times.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 07:40 - Feb 16 with 4302 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 07:34 - Feb 16 by kingsburyR

Its not that two gay lads have found a woman to fire a bun in the oven for them.

Of all the things in the newspapers today this is what troubles you?
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 07:45 - Feb 16 with 4300 viewskingsburyR

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 07:40 - Feb 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

We're not going up, we're not going down.

So I've had to look at other news.

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 08:18 - Feb 16 with 4252 viewspaesanu

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 07:34 - Feb 16 by kingsburyR

Maybe you should become a celebrity, gay or straight!

My two mates got married, adopted two boys 7 & 5 whose Mum had drug issues. Fast forward a few years later, those boys have lost their aggression, their anger issues. They're disciplined, happy, interest in school, karate, superhero films. It's been great to see the change.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 08:54 - Feb 16 with 4199 viewskingsburyR

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 08:18 - Feb 16 by paesanu

Maybe you should become a celebrity, gay or straight!

My two mates got married, adopted two boys 7 & 5 whose Mum had drug issues. Fast forward a few years later, those boys have lost their aggression, their anger issues. They're disciplined, happy, interest in school, karate, superhero films. It's been great to see the change.

My point exactly.

Your post is worth of a news story.

A couple "becoming" pregnant, gay, straight or otherwise isnt! (in my humble opinion!)

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 09:12 - Feb 16 with 4170 viewsRs_Holy

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 07:40 - Feb 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

It was also Headline News on the BBC website.

They ran 5 main stories, Mass shooting at Florida school, Barry Bennell, Story on Brexit, Oxfam sex scandal, Tom Daly is having a baby!

Congratulations to them but it was a bit bizarre!
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 09:23 - Feb 16 with 4137 viewspaesanu

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 08:54 - Feb 16 by kingsburyR

My point exactly.

Your post is worth of a news story.

A couple "becoming" pregnant, gay, straight or otherwise isnt! (in my humble opinion!)

I see your POV.

Current news editors, what a job. Feeding us Brexit and terrorism for the next few years, with snippets of celebrity news here and there. I can't watch it, it's in a terrible place.

Slight segwey, the American media. Did you see them trying to ask KIDS IN TEARS 'how does it feel that your buddy might be dead'. Shameful 'journalism'

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 10:19 - Feb 16 with 4025 viewsqprd

yes, but that's b/c no one cares about you.... or me....or 99.9% of people.... its not newsworthy

I haven't followed this tom daley story particularly closely, but it is worth noting that a lot of times the press covers items without the consent of the subject....

but in any event, stories like this are newsworthy.... far more newsworthy than any other celebrity having a kid.... stories like this normalize a segment of our population that are homosexual and adopt children, and make it more socially acceptable
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 10:26 - Feb 16 with 4010 viewsRs_Holy

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 10:19 - Feb 16 by qprd

yes, but that's b/c no one cares about you.... or me....or 99.9% of people.... its not newsworthy

I haven't followed this tom daley story particularly closely, but it is worth noting that a lot of times the press covers items without the consent of the subject....

but in any event, stories like this are newsworthy.... far more newsworthy than any other celebrity having a kid.... stories like this normalize a segment of our population that are homosexual and adopt children, and make it more socially acceptable

I think what annoys me is he isnt even an 'A' list athelete... He won a Bronze medal at the Olympics 6 years ago!
Ok I get the gay couple adopting baby news thing but the bloke didnt even win a Gold medal.
You may as well focus on a bloke who does the weather on breakfast TV or someone who took part in Pointless a couple of years ago.
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 10:34 - Feb 16 with 3988 viewstraininvain

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 09:12 - Feb 16 by Rs_Holy

It was also Headline News on the BBC website.

They ran 5 main stories, Mass shooting at Florida school, Barry Bennell, Story on Brexit, Oxfam sex scandal, Tom Daly is having a baby!

Congratulations to them but it was a bit bizarre!

Maybe they were trying to include a 'good news' story after the other four which are all pretty awful. I don't see the harm.
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 13:19 - Feb 16 with 3743 viewsloftboy

Surely the headline should read “Tom Daley adopts a baby” instead of making out he’s actually having one?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 13:58 - Feb 16 with 3656 viewsJuzzie

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 10:26 - Feb 16 by Rs_Holy

I think what annoys me is he isnt even an 'A' list athelete... He won a Bronze medal at the Olympics 6 years ago!
Ok I get the gay couple adopting baby news thing but the bloke didnt even win a Gold medal.
You may as well focus on a bloke who does the weather on breakfast TV or someone who took part in Pointless a couple of years ago.

I'm not interested in the gay/having a kid angle but to suggest getting an Olympic Bronze medal is no big deal is a bit unfair.

The dedication, work, effort etc athletes put in would put most pampered & overpaid top flight footballers who get treated like Gods to shame.

Most athletes train their whole lives for one stab at it. To represent your country and participate in an Olympics is amazing. To get an medal, any medal, is fantastic.

My girlfriend started doing gymnastics at 4 years old, FOUR. She dedicated her whole youth to it, up at the crack of dawn to do morning training before going to school then a couple of hours more training afterwards. Every day.

She was at a level where she would have participated in the Sydney 2000 Olympics but broke her arm during training about 6 months before. There just wasn't enough time for it to heal and get back to competitive fitness levels. She was gutted.

She probably wouldn't have been in with a shout for a medal but to represent her country and travel to Australia and to compete with the world's best would have been an amazing experience and achievement for 13 years hard work and dedication. Something she regrets to this day.

Please don't just casually brush it aside that someone 'only' got a Bronze.

[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 14:02]
Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 14:04 - Feb 16 with 3631 viewsHayesender

The only issue I have with this is I think Tom Daley is a massive t w a t. Other than that I care not one jot

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 14:10 - Feb 16 with 3615 viewsR_from_afar

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 10:26 - Feb 16 by Rs_Holy

Perhaps he isn't an A list sportsman but he is the current 10m world champion.

That's quite tall for a diver, or any human .

RFA (looking for the cloakroom)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 14:12 - Feb 16 with 3608 viewsTheBlob

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 14:10 - Feb 16 by R_from_afar

Perhaps he isn't an A list sportsman but he is the current 10m world champion.

That's quite tall for a diver, or any human .

RFA (looking for the cloakroom)

You'll go to any length for a cheap laugh.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tom Daley Is having a baby...................................................... on 17:16 - Feb 16 with 3417 viewsA40Bosh

I suppose the only thing that slightly interests me in this story (and to be honest I have not read it but seen the headline) is whether one of the two fellas have provided the sperm to the women who is going to have the baby.
If so, does that open up complications in a male gay marrage relationship about who "fathers" their child or children??

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024