Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see SWP flaunting his well earned wealth 14:46 - Feb 16 with 2242 viewsloftboy

[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 16:27]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nice to see SWP flaunting is well earned wealth on 15:17 - Feb 16 with 2143 viewstoboboly

Belize? He will probably get shot if he ever moves in.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Nice to see SWP flaunting is well earned wealth on 15:27 - Feb 16 with 2111 viewsDaiHo0p

Tool
Nice to see SWP flaunting is well earned wealth on 15:28 - Feb 16 with 2108 viewsAntti_Heinola

Nice to see SWP flaunting is well earned wealth on 15:17 - Feb 16 by toboboly

Belize? He will probably get shot if he ever moves in.

I'll belize than when i see it.

Bare bones.

Nice to see SWP flaunting is well earned wealth on 15:36 - Feb 16 with 2085 viewsLythamR

he hasnt ripped off enough that he has to earn a few quid promoting some property developer!
Nice to see SWP flaunting is well earned wealth on 15:58 - Feb 16 with 2018 viewsTacticalR

Nice to see SWP flaunting is well earned wealth on 15:36 - Feb 16 by LythamR

he hasnt ripped off enough that he has to earn a few quid promoting some property developer!

Not sure what his involvement is, but there have been quite a few schemes where footballers have acted as front men for property developers.

Premier League stars face massive losses in £200m Moroccan villa nightmare: Embarrassment for Terry and Ferdinand as project they backed flounders
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2308834/John-Terry-Rio-Ferdina

Air hostess clique

Nice to see SWP flaunting his well earned wealth on 16:57 - Feb 16 with 1849 viewsWokingR

Just looks like my shed !
Nice to see SWP flaunting his well earned wealth on 17:34 - Feb 16 with 1773 viewsR_from_afar

Order, order. Call Shot Knees Hoop to the bar.

Now stand well back. Brace, brace.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024