Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom players looking forward to coming to the championship? 16:27 - Feb 16 with 2049 viewsrunningman75

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5400329/West-Brom-open-probe-i
West Brom players looking forward to coming to the championship? on 16:41 - Feb 16 with 2006 viewspaulparker

What I don't get is the need to go away in the first place
don't all these clubs have super brilliant training facilities ? don't all premier league clubs have these superb academies and state of the art indoor 4G pitches ?
its just basically an excuse for players to go on the p1ss and for managers like fat sam and pardew to meet dodgy arabs so they can give "consultancy " advice for a large envelope
no wonder half of these clubs sack off the fa cup

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

West Brom players looking forward to coming to the championship? on 16:55 - Feb 16 with 1967 viewsWokingR

West Brom players looking forward to coming to the championship? on 16:41 - Feb 16 by paulparker

What I don't get is the need to go away in the first place
don't all these clubs have super brilliant training facilities ? don't all premier league clubs have these superb academies and state of the art indoor 4G pitches ?
its just basically an excuse for players to go on the p1ss and for managers like fat sam and pardew to meet dodgy arabs so they can give "consultancy " advice for a large envelope
no wonder half of these clubs sack off the fa cup

Couldn't agree more.
And in most other circumstances the idea is to train in harder conditions so that the match day performance seems easier. In theory they should all be off to The Arctic or High Altitude for training rather than soaking up the sun.
West Brom players looking forward to coming to the championship? on 19:27 - Feb 16 with 1811 viewsterryb

Four of the most semior players as well - Evans, Barry, Livermore & Mihill. Did I hear that it was a midnight curfew & they arrived back at the hotel close to 5.00am?

That is what I call a near miss!
West Brom players looking forward to coming to the championship? on 20:01 - Feb 16 with 1756 viewskensalriser

Shocking that such affluent young athletes would eat shit like McDonalds.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

West Brom players looking forward to coming to the championship? on 21:13 - Feb 16 with 1666 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

When i'm hiding an empty beer bottle, or some junk food my missus doesn't approve of, I sweat for ages that i've not covered my tracks properly, and i'm barely known in my own house.

How do these wallies not worry they'll get caught, despite having their faces broadcast to 3 billion people every weekend?
West Brom players looking forward to coming to the championship? on 21:24 - Feb 16 with 1652 viewsHayesender

West Brom players looking forward to coming to the championship? on 21:13 - Feb 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

When i'm hiding an empty beer bottle, or some junk food my missus doesn't approve of, I sweat for ages that i've not covered my tracks properly, and i'm barely known in my own house.

How do these wallies not worry they'll get caught, despite having their faces broadcast to 3 billion people every weekend?

When I went back on the fags after giving them up for almost two years, it was like a military operation trying to hide it from the missus. Not once did she suspect

Thankfully I saw sense and gave them up again

Poll: Shamima Beghum

West Brom players looking forward to coming to the championship? on 11:46 - Feb 18 with 1319 viewsMrSheen

Time for a truth session with the leadership group, or some such bollox. If they wanted to impress the fans, they should have gone the full Scott Gibbs and nicked a police car.
West Brom players looking forward to coming to the championship? on 12:03 - Feb 18 with 1283 viewsenfieldargh

Steven Caulker sends out a plea to Pardew, come and get me from this Northern Hell

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024