Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton Match Thread 09:49 - Feb 17 with 16549 viewsDubaiR

No live stream today but should find one somewhere, going for a 2-1 win
Bolton Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 17 with 2429 viewsderbyhoop

Yes. Job done.
Add Sunderland losing, Birmingham losing, Burton and Forest drew 0-0.
Anybody think we've got any chance of going down?

Let's give the youngsters more game time and get contracts sorted.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bolton Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 2383 viewsDieByYourSide

Well done R's!

Poll: And it's hi ho

Bolton Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 17 with 2369 viewsSimonJames

Bolton Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 17 by derbyhoop

Yes. Job done.

Only 13 points behind the play offs now!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Bolton Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 17 with 2370 viewsSteveB

Thought Matt Smith was brilliant today, worked so very hard, if ever a player deserved a goal then it was that big fella. Lovely cross from young Smyth too, delightful.
Bolton Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 17 with 2367 viewsvegasranger

That was a good team performance. Smith was excellent. led the line really well. Great cross from Smyth for the second goal. Lynch had a really good game. Eze looks good. Two negatives for me. Washington, he might work hard but he was pretty invisible. Scowan gave the ball away far too much. Excellent 3 points.
Bolton Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 17 with 2362 viewsjohncharles

2 - 0 and 3 points. = happy bunny

Strong and stable my arse.

Bolton Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 17 with 2347 viewsdanehoop

Bolton Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

FACT

Opinion.

Never knowingly understood

Bolton Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 17 with 2214 viewsloftus77

Another excellent result in a game that really mattered. Well done to Ollie and the team - yet again they have delivered.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 17:11]
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 17 with 2160 viewslongbottom

Bolton Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 17 by loftus77

Another excellent result in a game that really mattered. Well done to Ollie and the team - yet again they have delivered.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 17:11]

A clean sheet and GD back in single figures.
Bolton Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 17 with 2109 views2Thomas2Bowles

Bolton Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 17 by derbyhoop

Yes. Job done.

I think 3 more wins is all that's needed

Sunderland
Burton
Are as good as down

I don't see
Birmingham
Bolton
Hull
Barnsley
Winning 7 games

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Bolton Match Thread on 17:31 - Feb 17 with 2009 viewsCiderwithRsie

A rare Rangers win against 10 men. Thank you My Team, a nice lift to the weekend.
Bolton Match Thread on 17:36 - Feb 17 with 1961 viewsDeepcutHoop

Was only a matter of time, even before the red card.

Bolton's performance was embarrassing, hats off to any fans making the trip down tbh
Bolton Match Thread on 17:38 - Feb 17 with 1941 viewsTonto

Beat Forest next week and we can stop all the relegation talk...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Bolton Match Thread on 17:40 - Feb 17 with 1917 viewsMatch82

Bolton Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I think 3 more wins is all that's needed

Sunderland
Burton
Are as good as down

I don't see
Birmingham
Bolton
Hull
Barnsley
Winning 7 games

...and even if they do, we will still be safe if we match the results of Sheff Weds, Forest, or Reading.

Last season taught us not to take it for granted, but it would take an even bigger fck up than last year to get us into trouble from here. Hopefully a more relaxing end to the season
Bolton Match Thread on 19:11 - Feb 17 with 1558 viewsonlyrinmoray

Bolton Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 17 by SteveB

Thought Matt Smith was brilliant today, worked so very hard, if ever a player deserved a goal then it was that big fella. Lovely cross from young Smyth too, delightful.

Don't think Ive ever seen the love for big Matt before, every dog has his day... his day has arrived
Great to see Paul Smyth continue his form its one of the highlights of the season for me.... sorry the " highlight"
Bolton Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 17 with 1505 viewsEsox_Lucius

IMO Matt Smith had a very indifferent game, any headers he won rarely ended up at the feet of a hooped shirt and Beevers seemed to have a tight rein on him. IMO the MOTM should come from any one of Smithies (3 excellent saves) Lynch (a commanding performance against Ameobi and a goal to boot) or Onuoha who didn't put a foot wrong today and displayed some decent football skills when going forward and topped off with a lovely cross to the far post when Pawel was crying out for a pushed ball forward in the box to get to the byline. Starting a game with Conor upfront as a striker/ goalscorer is, to my mind, like trying to start a barbecue with ice cubes, you know that they are good for something but not that. Based on recent performances I think we can safely say that IH is here until the end of the season at least... and probably longer; maybe, just maybe the tide is beginning to turn in his favour. Avoiding a shellacking at Brammall Lane is as much as I can hope for but the home games to come look winnable now.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 20:09]

The grass is always greener.

Bolton Match Thread on 19:55 - Feb 17 with 1467 viewsconnell10

Bolton Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 17 by Esox_Lucius

IMO Matt Smith had a very indifferent game, any headers he won rarely ended up at the feet of a hooped shirt and Beevers seemed to have a tight rein on him. IMO the MOTM should come from any one of Smithies (3 excellent saves) Lynch (a commanding performance against Ameobi and a goal to boot) or Onuoha who didn't put a foot wrong today and displayed some decent football skills when going forward and topped off with a lovely cross to the far post when Pawel was crying out for a pushed ball forward in the box to get to the byline. Starting a game with Conor upfront as a striker/ goalscorer is, to my mind, like trying to start a barbecue with ice cubes, you know that they are good for something but not that. Based on recent performances I think we can safely say that IH is here until the end of the season at least... and probably longer; maybe, just maybe the tide is beginning to turn in his favour. Avoiding a shellacking at Brammall Lane is as much as I can hope for but the home games to come look winnable now.

Agree smith didn’t do it for me but the chief was my major the match ,excellent display!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:07 - Feb 17 with 1434 viewsconnell10

Bolton Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 17 by Esox_Lucius

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024