Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clare Balding 12:35 - Feb 17 with 5533 viewsstevec

Fck me is this the worlds most annoying woman?

Every time something goes wrong for a Brit she looks for a way to blame Johnny Foreigner. This Christie girl in the speed skating puts herself about, clearly racing to intimidate the Chinese girl and when she forces her on the floor, tries to put blame on the Chinese for catching her with her skate.

Fortunately the only bloke on the panel politely puts her right while the other girls keep their heads down.

God I miss the likes of David Coleman.
Clare Balding on 12:37 - Feb 17 with 4497 viewsdanehoop

Except she was right in this case and Christie has been adjudged to have been at fault for the incident. Carry on though.

Never knowingly understood

Clare Balding on 13:02 - Feb 17 with 4431 viewsstevec

Eh? I said Christie was at fault!
Clare Balding on 13:10 - Feb 17 with 4409 viewsRs_Holy

The BBCs obsession with British athletes in with a chance of a medal is cringeworthy... Baldthing is annoying but most of the presenters are on the same agenda!
Clare Balding on 13:29 - Feb 17 with 4361 views2Thomas2Bowles

She should go back to the horse racing, she has the looks for that.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Clare Balding on 13:41 - Feb 17 with 4339 viewsStanisgod

Clare Balding on 13:29 - Feb 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

She should go back to the horse racing, she has the looks for that.

Female version of Jeremy Vine. Absolutely loves the sound of her own voice. Annoying to point of painful.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Clare Balding on 14:14 - Feb 17 with 4271 views2Thomas2Bowles

That Christie in the 1500 speed was never doing to win and was too aggressive, got what she deserved, I feel sorry for the girl she stopped from winning silver.

Clare Balding on 14:22 - Feb 17 with 4248 viewsDeepcutHoop

Clare Balding on 14:14 - Feb 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

That Christie in the 1500 speed was never doing to win and was too aggressive, got what she deserved, I feel sorry for the girl she stopped from winning silver.

Wasn't the final, was only qualifying. Denied herself and the chinese girl a shot in the final though.
Clare Balding on 14:23 - Feb 17 with 4244 viewsDeepcutHoop

Clare Balding on 13:10 - Feb 17 by Rs_Holy

The BBCs obsession with British athletes in with a chance of a medal is cringeworthy... Baldthing is annoying but most of the presenters are on the same agenda!

If the BBC weren't focussed on the Brits, they'd be getting dog's abuse, probably from the same people .
Login to get fewer ads

Clare Balding on 14:24 - Feb 17 with 4234 views2Thomas2Bowles

Clare Balding on 14:22 - Feb 17 by DeepcutHoop

Wasn't the final, was only qualifying. Denied herself and the chinese girl a shot in the final though.

ok but still of the same opinion
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 14:25]

Clare Balding on 14:31 - Feb 17 with 4217 viewsTheBlob

Are there any male competitors at these games?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Clare Balding on 15:09 - Feb 17 with 4139 viewsjonno

I find the BBC totally the opposite. In their annoyingly "politically correct" way they go out of their way to show no bias towards British competitors. Example - in the skeleton when the Austrian who went last failed to get a medal, meaning we won a gold and a bronze, all they could say was how the "felt sorry" for the Austrian. Can you imagine German or Austrian commentators "feeling sorry" for the British in the reverse situation? They are (supposedly) the British Broadcasting Corporation so why don't they give proper support to the British competitors. Get behind your fellow countrymen, there is nothing wrong with that.
Clare Balding on 15:20 - Feb 17 with 4128 viewsDeepcutHoop

Clare Balding on 15:09 - Feb 17 by jonno

I find the BBC totally the opposite. In their annoyingly "politically correct" way they go out of their way to show no bias towards British competitors. Example - in the skeleton when the Austrian who went last failed to get a medal, meaning we won a gold and a bronze, all they could say was how the "felt sorry" for the Austrian. Can you imagine German or Austrian commentators "feeling sorry" for the British in the reverse situation? They are (supposedly) the British Broadcasting Corporation so why don't they give proper support to the British competitors. Get behind your fellow countrymen, there is nothing wrong with that.

One of the co-commentators in the middle of the excitement about the gold and bronze, briefly mentioned the poor Austrian girl, and how gutted she was for her (she'd clearly known her for ages). Hardly ignored the result.

Proved my point from an earlier post though.

BBC get criticised regardless by some.
Clare Balding on 15:52 - Feb 17 with 4077 viewsRs_Holy

Clare Balding on 15:20 - Feb 17 by DeepcutHoop

One of the co-commentators in the middle of the excitement about the gold and bronze, briefly mentioned the poor Austrian girl, and how gutted she was for her (she'd clearly known her for ages). Hardly ignored the result.

Proved my point from an earlier post though.

BBC get criticised regardless by some.

It’s all about opinions I suppose but i prefer Eurosport’s non biased approach of showing as much sporty as possible without the massive build up and the Spanish Inquisition afterwards.
Clare Balding on 17:00 - Feb 17 with 3983 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Clare Balding on 14:31 - Feb 17 by TheBlob

Are there any male competitors at these games?

Yes. Steve Cram on curling. Curling FFS. What does Steve Cram know about curling!
Clare Balding on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 3897 views2Thomas2Bowles

Clare Balding on 17:00 - Feb 17 by dodge_stoke_r

Yes. Steve Cram on curling. Curling FFS. What does Steve Cram know about curling!

Was his mum a hairdresser

Clare Balding on 17:34 - Feb 17 with 3840 viewsDeepcutHoop

He's a commentator.....
Clare Balding on 17:36 - Feb 17 with 3831 viewsToast_R

Who gives a shit?
Clare Balding on 17:37 - Feb 17 with 3829 viewsTonto

I quite like Clare Balding... there are many worse sports presenters...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Clare Balding on 18:03 - Feb 17 with 3759 viewsTW_R

Clare Balding on 14:22 - Feb 17 by DeepcutHoop

You're both wrong. Li got to the final as she was advanced as she was taken out by Christie. She won the silver.
Clare Balding on 18:09 - Feb 17 with 3740 views2Thomas2Bowles

Clare Balding on 18:03 - Feb 17 by TW_R

You're both wrong. Li got to the final as she was advanced as she was taken out by Christie. She won the silver.

Ok that's good.

Clare Balding on 18:53 - Feb 17 with 3610 viewsShotKneesHoop

Clare Balding on 18:09 - Feb 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Ok that's good.

QPR 2 Bolton 0 - now that's good, stick to the knitting.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Clare Balding on 18:56 - Feb 17 with 3594 views2Thomas2Bowles

Clare Balding on 18:53 - Feb 17 by ShotKneesHoop

QPR 2 Bolton 0 - now that's good, stick to the knitting.

You leave my knitting out off this.

Clare Balding on 09:53 - Feb 19 with 3111 viewssimmo

Clare Balding on 17:37 - Feb 17 by Tonto

I quite like Clare Balding... there are many worse sports presenters...

Me too, she does such a wide range of sports and is always supremely knowledgable about them, meaning she does her research. Plenty of other presenters don't bother.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Clare Balding on 10:21 - Feb 19 with 3068 viewsDorse

I have absolutely no problem with Clare Balding. It's just that whenever I see her on TV, I am instantly reminded of:

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Clare Balding on 10:36 - Feb 19 with 3039 viewsMick_S

I've come to the conclusion that curling goes on a bit. I like the snow skateboarding though.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024