Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Washington Better Away 16:49 - Feb 19 with 1586 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Anyone else noticed this?

Pitch size? Crowd? Balti pies?

Washington Better Away on 17:52 - Feb 19 with 1498 viewsfrancisbowles

No
Washington Better Away on 18:10 - Feb 19 with 1473 viewskingo

We wish. I just hope Olly gives the kids more game time.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Washington Better Away on 18:28 - Feb 19 with 1443 viewsWestbourneR

I've never known a player so consistently fail and yet still get so much game time.

Cureton was binned off for much less by Holloway and he went on to be lethal elsewhere.

It's odd. Surely Eze, Oteh or Smyth are ahead of him in the pecking order now?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 10:24]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Washington Better Away on 19:11 - Feb 19 with 1387 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I think he plays the exact same home and away, just pure luck his previous goals have come away from home. He runs a lot, he moves a lot, and actually has quite a nice touch. But the truth is, home and away, he is always seemingly in the wrong place, and when in the right one, seems to miss the best chances until he eventually gets one. It gets to the point now where one on ones you more fancy the keeper. I won't slate the bloke because he does work hard and that's what we ask for, but it's crazy to see how much better Smyth and Smith link up than Washington. He surely has to be dropped soon

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Washington Better Away on 19:40 - Feb 19 with 1342 viewsenfieldargh

I think Oly will persevere with him for a while longer.

I think his days are numbered if Smyth gets another opportunity and pulls more rabbits out the hat

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Washington Better Away on 22:11 - Feb 19 with 1180 viewsLblock

I think he'd be better away from us as well

First I admired his workrate - which is great - but your day job is placing the round object into the onion bag held between two posts.
The arguement that he needed a partner up top has proved unfounded.

Another huge transfer fee loss will follow

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Washington Better Away on 22:36 - Feb 19 with 1147 views2Thomas2Bowles

Every excuse has been made for him over 2 years but the fact is he is just not any good at this level.

He really should go back to L1 and enjoy life there.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Washington Better Away on 00:11 - Feb 20 with 1082 viewsDavieQPR

He does not have a football brain and is lucky he has an obstinate manager who won't admit when he is wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Washington Better Away on 07:10 - Feb 20 with 999 viewsdaveB

Washington Better Away on 18:28 - Feb 19 by WestbourneR

I've never known a player so consistently fail and yet still get so much game time.

Cureton was binned off for much less by Holloway and he went on to be lethal elsewhere.

It's odd. Surely Eze, Oteh or Smyth are ahead of him in the pecking order now?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 10:24]

trouble is we are not blessed with many other options. Smyth has been injured, Sylla and Mackie are injured and I'm not sure Oteh is a better option so he's had a decent run in the side. Eze is more of a midfield player than a striker.
Washington Better Away on 07:44 - Feb 20 with 978 viewsjonno

Washington Better Away on 07:10 - Feb 20 by daveB

trouble is we are not blessed with many other options. Smyth has been injured, Sylla and Mackie are injured and I'm not sure Oteh is a better option so he's had a decent run in the side. Eze is more of a midfield player than a striker.

And that is exactly the problem - there aren't too many options at the moment. Pretty sure if there were then Washington would have been benched some time ago.
Washington Better Away on 07:45 - Feb 20 with 976 viewsCiderwithRsie

Washington Better Away on 07:10 - Feb 20 by daveB

This.

I expect a re-evaluation of the strikers' pecking order this summer when we work out what our best XI is for next year. I wouldn't be surprised if Washington, Mackie and even Sylla moved on.
Washington Better Away on 08:14 - Feb 20 with 956 viewssmegma

Washington Better Away on 07:45 - Feb 20 by CiderwithRsie

This.

I expect a re-evaluation of the strikers' pecking order this summer when we work out what our best XI is for next year. I wouldn't be surprised if Washington, Mackie and even Sylla moved on.

I hope all three move on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024