Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? 17:11 - Feb 20 with 4300 viewsqueensparker

It's been broken for me for the last three games now, has anyone else who had problems heard anything back from them about actually fixing it?

If it's broken again going to be demanding my money back in full
Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 17:44 - Feb 20 with 4273 viewssimmo

OK according to Twitter...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 19:11 - Feb 20 with 4206 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Working for me!

If anyone has any issues, PM me. I got some tips today that *might* help you.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 19:12 - Feb 20 with 4204 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Also, heard today from a VERY reliable source that next year there will be far more of our games on QPR+.

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 19:59 - Feb 20 with 4149 viewsqprjeff1882

Only giving me a comms option. Farks sake. Getting seriously pi$$ed off with this now.
Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:00 - Feb 20 with 4147 viewsqueensparker

All working fine for me tonight. Always a lottery innit!
Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:10 - Feb 20 with 4131 viewsjonno

Yes, at last it's working.
Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:35 - Feb 20 with 4104 viewsFDC

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 19:12 - Feb 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Also, heard today from a VERY reliable source that next year there will be far more of our games on QPR+.

Aren't all the games (supposed to be) on there already, apart from the televised ones?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 20:35]
Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:36 - Feb 20 with 4095 viewsVancouverHoop

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:10 - Feb 20 by jonno

Yes, at last it's working.

Not any more
Login to get fewer ads

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:41 - Feb 20 with 4086 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:35 - Feb 20 by FDC

Aren't all the games (supposed to be) on there already, apart from the televised ones?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 20:35]

Yes, but this year we haven't been able to stream those televised 'anywhere in the world'. The new Sky deal is different so what I took from it is that we will be able to stream most Saturday 3pm games which isn't the case at the moment.

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:41 - Feb 20 with 4085 viewsqprjeff1882

Still only getting comms only. Vpn is on. Don't know what is going on with this
Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:41 - Feb 20 with 4084 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:36 - Feb 20 by VancouverHoop

Not any more

Mine crashed right at the end of the first half but was back straight away.

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:42 - Feb 20 with 4079 viewsFDC

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:41 - Feb 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes, but this year we haven't been able to stream those televised 'anywhere in the world'. The new Sky deal is different so what I took from it is that we will be able to stream most Saturday 3pm games which isn't the case at the moment.

Got you.
Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:42 - Feb 20 with 4078 viewsjonno

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:41 - Feb 20 by qprjeff1882

Looked to me like the website crashed just before halftime. It's working again for me now.
Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:44 - Feb 20 with 4069 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 20:41 - Feb 20 by qprjeff1882

Check your PM inbox, Jeff.

Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 21:02 - Feb 20 with 4039 viewsqprjeff1882

I've given up ffs
Is the QPR Plus stream actually going to work tonight? on 22:02 - Feb 20 with 3993 viewssmegma

I watched it in my local pub. Packed for a Tuesday. The two biggest roars was when Messi equalised and a minute later Freeman got us back in the game. We deserved a draw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024