Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham 16:43 - Mar 10 with 20232 viewsWatford_Ranger

Hilarious scenes.
West Ham on 17:46 - Mar 11 with 2987 viewseasthertsr

The gift of the stadium by the powers that be and Brady's Tory membership stinks to high heaven. Their obscenely low rent at tax payers expense is inexcusable. Their fans have been royally shafted, but their reputation means sympathy is in short supply. A spell in the Championship might be about to happen!
West Ham on 18:28 - Mar 11 with 2892 viewsloftboy

West Ham on 17:44 - Mar 11 by LowerloftLad

There fans got on the teams back pretty fast at upton park so an extra 20k was never going to help when the team started struggling

Interesting read on the developments that could have been done there i thought the chicken run stand couldn't be developed due to the bus depo

The bus depot is now near Canning Town by star lane, I cycle past it everyday going to work.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

West Ham on 19:04 - Mar 11 with 2830 viewsDannyPaddox

West Ham on 04:25 - Mar 11 by Pommyhoop

Bahahahahahahah

West Ham on 19:11 - Mar 11 with 2813 viewslarsricchi

West Ham on 13:28 - Mar 11 by DannyPaddox

You know things are bad when the players have resorted to fisting their own fans.

Saw that fan's tum-tum and wondered what the hell Adel was doing on the pitch
West Ham on 22:42 - Mar 11 with 2637 viewseastside_r

West Ham on 04:36 - Mar 11 by FredManRave

Wow Brian, that is a massive negative generalistion of West Ham fans there! Got to say I'm surprised. My opinion would be that they are a "classic" London club, that the majority of fans would have wished to have stayed at their spritiual home and that where they are now must be a nightmare for the vast majority of their fans that have followed them through thick and thin and have their roots and history in East London.

The way I see judgements and generalisations thrown around on here is somewhat surprising and dissapointing. The majority of us football fans follow our designated club through thick and thin and all "We" want is the best for our club. In the main the comments are derogatory and dismisive with a lack of understanding that, in the main, fellow supporters are exactly the same as us, just following a different team.

Your second paragraph is true to a certain extent and I write as someone with friends who are loyal WHU fans and an elder sibling who was an ST holder back in the day. (Don't judge me, I'm from east London.)

But to say that they are like any other club is not strictly true. As Brian stated some of those involved in the current dispute are seriously nasty ****s.

The decent fans have obviously been shafted and their owners are pure filth.
West Ham on 22:56 - Mar 11 with 2615 viewsDannyPaddox

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1974602949458309&id=1617582701827004

More politics 🙈
West Ham on 10:00 - Mar 12 with 2394 viewsdaveB

hard to believe they didn't put up more of a fight to stay at Upton park, they were mis sold a dream based on complete bullshit.

Something we need to be aware of if the stadium move ever happens to us
West Ham on 10:31 - Mar 12 with 2357 viewsMrSheen

Wasn’t there a risk that Spurs were the only other takers for the stadium, if only to knock it down and rebuild? Can’t have those caaaaaaaaants on our manna.
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham on 11:55 - Mar 12 with 2272 viewsDannyPaddox

A guide to the separate acronyms and interest groups involved in the increasingly complicated West Ham London Stadium dispute.

RWHFAG: Real West Ham Fans Action Group.

RWHFG: Real West Ham Fans Group. From RWHFAG after they dropped the A. Weren't happy being referred to as the FAGs

Real WHF: Descended from the RWHFG who were in turn descended from RWHFAG. After they dropped the A they dropped the G. Bit clumsy. Then the R became spelt out to Real. In case you thought the R stood for Rancid. Or Romford

WHUISA: West Ham United Independent Supporters Awright!

ICF: I Can't Form (complete sentences)

SAG: Sullivan And Gold

BRA-SAG: Brady, Sullivan and Gold.

KUMB: Knees Up Mother Brown (West Ham messageboard)

WHANK-STAIN (active arm of KUMB): West Ham Act Now Kids - STratford Arena Is Nowhere.

FFSWITTSCW: For Fcuk Sake What is This? The Spanish Civil war?

WHURIP: Small release of intestinal gas. Often mistaken for an acronym. Barely audible.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 12:05]
West Ham on 12:34 - Mar 12 with 2234 viewsTacticalR

Don't forget MAHFTS: Middle Aged Hoolies for Free Tickets from Sullivan

Air hostess clique

West Ham on 12:38 - Mar 12 with 2222 viewsMrSheen

DHWHFWTKBIAFW - Decent, Honest West Ham Fans Who Think Karren Brady Is A Fcuking Whore
West Ham on 12:40 - Mar 12 with 2220 viewsKonk

West Ham on 01:09 - Mar 11 by Hadders

Lovely.

That one's scary, but this is hilarious.

[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 1:22]

That lad in the bottom video is up there with Louis the Chelsea melon when it comes to taking things just a little bit too seriously. If you're 'traumatised' watching your team lose to Burnley, there's a strong case for sitting at home doing a jigsaw with your Nan and watching Colombo on a Saturday afternoon rather than exposing yourself to the mental anguish of watching your dogshit football team.

I sympathise with the decent WHU fans I know who wanted to stay at UP, but after the way the tax payer was screwed over so outrageously by WHU, I find it hilarious that the move has been such a disaster for them to date. I would pis s myself for about a fortnight if they go down.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

West Ham on 13:44 - Mar 12 with 2157 viewsHoopsarrr

Sad really, their owners have single handedly gentrified the club.
West Ham on 13:50 - Mar 12 with 2145 viewsHantsR

Same bloke went on to enjoy Crufts later on last night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024