Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum 15:23 - Mar 18 with 3643 viewsAgedR

Spawny git has got himself a FA Cup semi final now.

Habitually useless, but, continuously employed.

Two karat kunt!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 15:29 - Mar 18 with 3620 viewsBoston

Heard him on the radio yesterday, he has few positive characteristics about hiim and, it’s all about him.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 15:29 - Mar 18 with 3624 viewsjoolsyp

Chavvy fans so perfectly suited. Hope they go down.
Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 15:46 - Mar 18 with 3584 viewsJigsore

if Wigan had a striker better than Will 'couldn't get ahead of Conor Washington at the Euros' Grigg they might have buried them in the first half. bloke's like the Cameron Jerome of League 1 in that he's useless as soon as he moves up a division.

Hughes hasn't done anything yet but I hope the small man enjoys his big day out

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 16:06 - Mar 18 with 3522 views2Thomas2Bowles

I'm pretty sure Southampton is going down and no chance of winning the FA Cup
6 pointer at wet spam then Arsenal the scum and Leicester should finish him off.

Last day against Man C LOL
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 16:07]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 02:32 - Mar 19 with 3286 viewsstowmarketrange

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 15:29 - Mar 18 by joolsyp

Chavvy fans so perfectly suited. Hope they go down.

Shall we flood their messageboards about what a c@nt he is?After all they did try to warn us about ‘arry and Rosie.
Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 13:08 - Mar 19 with 3039 viewsisawqpratwcity

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 02:32 - Mar 19 by stowmarketrange

Shall we flood their messageboards about what a c@nt he is?After all they did try to warn us about ‘arry and Rosie.

Nah. I'll happily call him a c*nt at the slightest mention (because that's what he is) but to go onto another club's forum to do it reeks of some pathetic obsession. Let them either look here for enlightenment or they can just figure it out for themselves.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 13:33 - Mar 19 with 3003 viewsTacticalR

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 13:08 - Mar 19 by isawqpratwcity

Nah. I'll happily call him a c*nt at the slightest mention (because that's what he is) but to go onto another club's forum to do it reeks of some pathetic obsession. Let them either look here for enlightenment or they can just figure it out for themselves.

When I think of those Southampton Harry-obsessives I think of Hawkeye's observation in 'The Last of the Mohicans':

'Magua's heart is twisted. He would make himself into what twisted him.'
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 13:36]

Air hostess clique

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 14:01 - Mar 19 with 2956 views2Thomas2Bowles

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 02:32 - Mar 19 by stowmarketrange

Nah I tried to warn a few I know, they are high on an FA semi and gone deaf the daft feckers.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 14:10 - Mar 19 with 2948 viewsAntti_Heinola

It's a sad day when the semis result in you being absolutely desperate for Spurs to win a trophy. Think I'd prefer Chelsea to win over Hughes.

Bare bones.

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 14:27 - Mar 19 with 2916 viewsMark_Edwards

I'm not a fan of Hughes since he was instrumental in McDonald getting sent off in the FA Cup at old trafford (Provoked a Macca right hand).

But after a difficult season with us he did actually keep us up with some great wins at the end of the season and who can forget that last match against Man City which was spoilt by tw@t SWP not going for the corner flag.
Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 18:55 - Mar 19 with 2785 viewsPinnerPaul

He said after the match 'That's put a marker down'

Yeah, the other PL sides will be scared witless that you've managed to beat a League 1 side
Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 19:40 - Mar 19 with 2744 viewsDesertBoot

We stayed up DESPITE Mark Hughes. He reverted to the players who got us promoted (ones Hughes ditched for big names) and they collective put together that amazing run to avoid the drop.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 23:16 - Mar 19 with 2635 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 14:27 - Mar 19 by Mark_Edwards

I'm not a fan of Hughes since he was instrumental in McDonald getting sent off in the FA Cup at old trafford (Provoked a Macca right hand).

But after a difficult season with us he did actually keep us up with some great wins at the end of the season and who can forget that last match against Man City which was spoilt by tw@t SWP not going for the corner flag.

As a player he was a pr1ck. He faked elbows in the face against Macca twice, Maddix twice and Montpeillier once, that I know of.

As a manager he somehow managed to lower the behavioural bar even further.

He's the kind of man that if aliens landed you'd hope they wouldn't bump into him first.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 23:53 - Mar 19 with 2610 viewsCiderwithRsie

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 23:16 - Mar 19 by BrianMcCarthy

As a player he was a pr1ck. He faked elbows in the face against Macca twice, Maddix twice and Montpeillier once, that I know of.

As a manager he somehow managed to lower the behavioural bar even further.

He's the kind of man that if aliens landed you'd hope they wouldn't bump into him first.

This, every time. (Though on the last sentence, it sort of depends on the aliens, if it's the Ridley Scott/Sigourney Weaver sort, they're welcome to him.)

Now I've calmed down a bit, I'm sort of pleased about the way things panned out because I loathed him so much as a player that I'd have struggled a bit with supporting him as our manager if he'd been successful. He did a lot of damage but given we then appointed Redknapp I suspect any alternative would have been as bad.

I know we're all upbeat after the last two games but even before that I'd have taken this squad and this manager over Hughes/Redknapp and their crowd, it's not about ability it's about attitude.
Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 12:27 - Mar 20 with 2387 viewswhittocksRs

Southampton got thoroughly outplayed and outfought for most of that game. They were lucky Wigan got a bit stretched going for broke. Hughes will take them down and then inevitably piss off to Huddersfield or Watford when those jobs come free.
Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 12:57 - Mar 20 with 2357 viewsdaveB

Still think it would take an absolute idiot to take Southampton down, they will be OK, think West Brom, Huddersfield and Stoke are going
Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 15:12 - Mar 20 with 2254 viewskensalriser

Hard to see WBA making up ten points but I think the other two spots are still wide open.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 15:35 - Mar 20 with 2210 viewseccles

I'm a bit conflicted over Southampton. On the one hand I'd like to see MH get relegated. On the other, I'd quite like Charlie Austin to do OK. Don't really want to see charlie back at HQ playing against us, but would quite like to give the spawny git himself some pelters.

Maybe if saints go down we could get charlie back and that would solve the quandry.
Hughes: dislike him almost as much as the scum on 01:39 - Mar 21 with 2086 viewstimcocking

A very hard man to like.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024