Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All The Angles - All The F'in !! 12:05 - Mar 19 with 3740 viewsA40Bosh

Just watched the Offy's QPR Goals All The Angles video

Should have been called "All the Swearing"
Because they show the first goal from every Sky camera in the ground you can enjoy Bettinelli's F'in and Jeff'in from every single angle.
"Away, Away"
Mas volleys it in to the back of the net
"Fcukin' 'ell!!!!"
"Fcukin' 'ell!!!!"

Clear as day and thoroughly enjoyable

As is listening to the "clang" as Odoi kicks the goalpost and sticks his head in his hands after allowing Pav to mug him - love watching that sweet little back heel with his right foot that left the Fulham defenders for dead and away he sped.

Also you can enjoy little Smythe getting wiped out (he was on his way down already though I reckon) Ollie start ranting at the 4th official who tells him to turn back around otherwise he would miss Pav scoring

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 12:15 - Mar 19 with 3704 viewsTacticalR

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/all-the-angles-qprs-fulham-double/

Never seen that before.

Pav still had a lot to do given the situation - right at the end of the match with oppo players in hot pursuit.

Air hostess clique

All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 12:32 - Mar 19 with 3674 viewsconnell10

A Rangers fans going mental among the Fulham fans as well!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 12:43 - Mar 19 with 3643 viewsLythamR

A wonderful 5 minutes for a Monday, thats for posting.
All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 12:44 - Mar 19 with 3638 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Love it!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 12:45 - Mar 19 with 3630 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fonte with his hands on his head as Pav steals the ball off Odoi

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 14:12 - Mar 19 with 3524 viewsheadhoops

love the fan behind the goal who goes to signal to the fulham fans it's 2 -2 at least that is what I think he is gesticulating.

seeing the angles you realise that both first touches are what created the goals, the cushioned header by Mass and the drag through from Pav - quality.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 14:59 - Mar 19 with 3465 viewskropotkin41

All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 14:12 - Mar 19 by headhoops

love the fan behind the goal who goes to signal to the fulham fans it's 2 -2 at least that is what I think he is gesticulating.

seeing the angles you realise that both first touches are what created the goals, the cushioned header by Mass and the drag through from Pav - quality.

Both very well taken goals. I think that's why I needed to watch them so many times to stop being nervous that either Mass or Pav would miss.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 15:16 - Mar 19 with 3417 viewsqprd

All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 14:59 - Mar 19 by kropotkin41

Both very well taken goals. I think that's why I needed to watch them so many times to stop being nervous that either Mass or Pav would miss.

watched every replay of the pav goal and still cant figure out exactly what he did on that lovely first touch

also, there were a lot of qpr fans jumping up and down in the stand next to the away end... do they actually have a neutral/mixed end or did some of us sneak in?
Login to get fewer ads

All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 16:48 - Mar 19 with 3309 viewsToast_R

I really want to hear that Gentlemen Jim home commentary again, it was hilarious last season.
All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 17:41 - Mar 19 with 3256 viewsHarbour

All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 12:15 - Mar 19 by TacticalR

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/all-the-angles-qprs-fulham-double/

Never seen that before.

Pav still had a lot to do given the situation - right at the end of the match with oppo players in hot pursuit.

Great video both brilliantly taken goals the hard work all over the pitch to win it back. Both great finishes from mass and pav loved fans reaction and bettinell giving it to his defenders happy days
All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 19:23 - Mar 19 with 3160 viewsPinnerPaul

Not to rain on any parade but Ollie and Birch spend too much time obsessed with the officials.

Watched the 90' back and Ollie is going mental at 4th official after 10 mins.

Radio London commentator couldn't work out what could have happened in that 10' to get so wound up!

Birch has a pop at officials at h/t and in Ollie's interview on offy he admitted he had a right go about our 2 (correct) offside 'goals' until he saw the video.

Our lack of pens has been mentioned - just a thought - if you spend whole game and also at h/t and f/t in the officials' ears, it might, just might affect their thinking on the 50/50 decisions - just saying like!
All The Angles - All The F'in !! on 21:36 - Mar 19 with 3035 viewskensalriser

Pav has a most curious gait, as though he has small pebbles in his boots.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024