Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How funny........ 18:16 - Mar 29 with 6895 views100percent

is that cricket geezer crying in that interview???!!!
definitely not a cricket fan, so totally unaware of what significance it is - but those tears are as crocodile as paul hogan.... absolutely hilarious.....
How funny........ on 19:15 - Mar 29 with 5172 viewsGloryHunter

Just heard it on the wireless. Hilarious. Just made a complete tit of himself. I thought the Aussies were supposed to be big strong he-men? Suspect he might be following his lawyers' instructions to try and head-off more serious action against him/them - likewise suggestions that their "mental health" is under threat from all the criticism - classic mitigation plea in court.
How funny........ on 19:27 - Mar 29 with 5152 viewsizlingtonhoop

funny!

But pathetic!

Aussie manhood.

Pshw!
How funny........ on 19:54 - Mar 29 with 5096 viewsToast_R

This for me is about as ridiculous as the Remainers budget accusation.
How funny........ on 20:38 - Mar 29 with 5027 viewsozexile

I felt for him. I think the years ban is warranted. But there was a lot of emotional pain there for him.
How funny........ on 21:14 - Mar 29 with 4966 viewsthame_hoops

How funny........ on 20:38 - Mar 29 by ozexile

I felt for him. I think the years ban is warranted. But there was a lot of emotional pain there for him.

I found it very sad, especially with his dad there. Had no sympathy earlier on in the week until I watched this today.
How funny........ on 21:16 - Mar 29 with 4964 viewsStanisgod

Yeah, he got caught!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

How funny........ on 22:01 - Mar 29 with 4925 viewsizlingtonhoop

Emotional pain?

Oh fer fu...

Ohhh...

OZexile
How funny........ on 22:22 - Mar 29 with 4880 viewsdavman

They are so, so arrogant when they win. The worst winners in any sport.

He and the others are only upset because they got caught.

No sympathy here. Think the ban is too short too...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

How funny........ on 22:54 - Mar 29 with 4825 viewsacricketer

Anyone who's played cricket knows the punishment does not fit the crime. A diving football cntu should burn in hell.
How funny........ on 23:03 - Mar 29 with 4804 viewsBlackCrowe

god, just stated watching the 2nd test, how beautful is that Christchurch ground. Love to be there.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

How funny........ on 23:38 - Mar 29 with 4754 viewssmegma

The worlds most crap 'sport' is embarrassed for itself. Who gives a phukkk?

Give me tiddlywinks , subbuteo or kabbadi. I cannot believe it was the lead article on the BBC 6 o'clock news two days ago.

As for his tears??? Seen better acting in Crossroads.
How funny........ on 23:46 - Mar 29 with 4741 viewsacricketer

How funny........ on 23:38 - Mar 29 by smegma

Give me tiddlywinks , subbuteo or kabbadi. I cannot believe it was the lead article on the BBC 6 o'clock news two days ago.

You clearly have no idea of the skill, athleticism and intelligence, the history of the game, the codes of conduct, and the esteem the game is held in all over the world.

Have another special brew and cosy up in your sleeping bag.
How funny........ on 23:48 - Mar 29 with 4735 viewsJigsore

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

How funny........ on 23:48 - Mar 29 with 4734 viewssmegma

How funny........ on 23:46 - Mar 29 by acricketer

You clearly have no idea of the skill, athleticism and intelligence, the history of the game, the codes of conduct, and the esteem the game is held in all over the world.

A 'sport' that is played in about a dozen countries isn't a world sport in my eyes. About as relevant as baseball and that 'gridiron' shiiiite.
How funny........ on 23:55 - Mar 29 with 4721 viewsacricketer

How funny........ on 23:48 - Mar 29 by smegma

A 'sport' that is played in about a dozen countries isn't a world sport in my eyes. About as relevant as baseball and that 'gridiron' shiiiite.

Have you ever travelled outside your county? There is beauty and nobility beyond the sunset from a park bench with a bottle of thunderbird wine.
How funny........ on 01:17 - Mar 30 with 4670 viewssmegma

How funny........ on 23:55 - Mar 29 by acricketer

Have you ever travelled outside your county? There is beauty and nobility beyond the sunset from a park bench with a bottle of thunderbird wine.

I live in Middlesex. Been to every county in England bar Herefordshire. Been to 54 countries around the world.

Cricket is nonsense. (Polite version).
How funny........ on 01:34 - Mar 30 with 4651 viewsBoston

How funny........ on 01:17 - Mar 30 by smegma

I live in Middlesex. Been to every county in England bar Herefordshire. Been to 54 countries around the world.

Cricket is nonsense. (Polite version).

...on the back on a elephant and wearing a pith helmet mind you.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

How funny........ on 03:07 - Mar 30 with 4617 viewsozexile

How funny........ on 22:01 - Mar 29 by izlingtonhoop

Emotional pain?

Oh fer fu...

Ohhh...

OZexile

Ha ha it's true.
How funny........ on 03:11 - Mar 30 with 4614 viewstimcocking

Anybody who watches that and thinks it's funny is a sociopath. Seriously.

Some of those journalists are real lowlifes.

And a dont think a man's strength is dependent on whether or not that cry. How anybody could get through that without doing so i can't begin to imagine.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 4:52]
How funny........ on 03:33 - Mar 30 with 4598 viewstimcocking

How funny........ on 22:54 - Mar 29 by acricketer

Anyone who's played cricket knows the punishment does not fit the crime. A diving football cntu should burn in hell.

I think how they are being treated is abhorrent.

I can't agree at all with what you said there, though. Blatant cheating. Unforgiveable. They are lucky it's only a one year ban. I get your point, mind you. They all work on the ball, it's only a bit further along the line. The diving footballers are indeed just as bad. That's blatant cheating, i'd love to see them all get banned as well. Let's have that scumbag Ashley Young brought out. I'd take pleasure in that.
How funny........ on 07:14 - Mar 30 with 4541 viewsloftinoz

How funny........ on 23:46 - Mar 29 by acricketer

Codes of conduct? Win at all cost for these tossers.
How funny........ on 10:21 - Mar 30 with 4324 viewssmegma

How funny........ on 03:33 - Mar 30 by timcocking

I think how they are being treated is abhorrent.

I can't agree at all with what you said there, though. Blatant cheating. Unforgiveable. They are lucky it's only a one year ban. I get your point, mind you. They all work on the ball, it's only a bit further along the line. The diving footballers are indeed just as bad. That's blatant cheating, i'd love to see them all get banned as well. Let's have that scumbag Ashley Young brought out. I'd take pleasure in that.

A footballer cheats, life ban.

Cricketer cheats, one year ban is 'abhorrent treatment'.

Are you for real?
How funny........ on 12:05 - Mar 30 with 4231 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Prior to this meeting, he would have met a PR advisor, and that person would have issued the now standard stuff expected by people in such situations of self-imposed disgrace: show contrition; try and say sorry several times; say you've let everyone down; tears? tears are good; and look like a shit after a shower.

If you are mug enough to fall for this crap, then ask yourself this, if the Aussies hadn't been caught, would he have come clean? Would he and they balls! They would have continued in the same arrogant vein.

They are the biggest babies out there. Who ever said the worst winners has it spot on. They give it out, can't take it and I have as much sympathy for this 'cheat' as I do for the King of Cheats, Lance Armstrong. The similarities are striking!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

How funny........ on 15:19 - Mar 30 with 4126 viewstimcocking

How funny........ on 10:21 - Mar 30 by smegma

A footballer cheats, life ban.

Cricketer cheats, one year ban is 'abhorrent treatment'.

Are you for real?

Life ban? Haven't a clue what you mean. Don't footballers get a one match ban for diving? Who gets life bans? Ashley Young? Great.

Ban is fine by me, i'm not even talking about the ban, couldn't care less about it. I'm talking about the sick media spectacle.

So the aggressive tones when in fact you just didn't understand is pretty fcukin stupid and out of order.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 15:25]
How funny........ on 16:57 - Mar 30 with 4020 viewsShotKneesHoop

How funny........ on 23:38 - Mar 29 by smegma

You never saw me bat then.

Poetry in motion.

Modest with it too.

But I'm right!!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024