Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie 20:52 - Apr 28 with 13358 viewsessextaxiboy

Am I imagining this ?

Fernandes tweeting earlier today " much change and lots to think about"

Tweeting after the game , credits Les and Ramsey , thanks the players , staff and the fans, no mention of the Manager.

"there are going to have to make some hard decisions over the next few weeks "

Then Ollie doesnt come out with the team for the walk round after the game ?

Is he working his notice ? I am a big supporter of him so I really hope not . I think it would be a huge error .

Hope I am just being paranoid
Ollie on 21:13 - Apr 28 with 9491 viewsbosh67

Ollie didn't come out because his mum died last week and he was too emotional. Like many I often lose the plot with his tactics and selection but the saving grace, perhaps is this crop of players coming through plus a few more scouted out.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ollie on 21:50 - Apr 28 with 9281 viewsdanehoop

Hopefully paranoid. Interesting that Ollie was talking about losing some senior players who are worthy of the badge in his post match interview, so expect we are likely to lose some other players who haven't yet been announced and that is what is being referred to. Given the assets we have, guess Smithies and or Luongo may be in the frame. Certainly didnt get the feeling that Ollie was going anywhere.

Never knowingly understood

Ollie on 14:16 - Apr 29 with 8568 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Speculation in the press, quoting a comment from TF about 'Always looking at managers' and the need to 'move forward'...

Ollie on 14:25 - Apr 29 with 8526 viewsDorse

Ollie on 14:16 - Apr 29 by Ashdown_Ranger

Speculation in the press, quoting a comment from TF about 'Always looking at managers' and the need to 'move forward'...

Oh Fer Fcuk's Sake!

Stay out of the fcuking press Tony. You aren't very successful at it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ollie on 16:04 - Apr 29 with 8226 viewspaulparker

the bloke is an absolute fcuk wit , i long for the day he goes

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ollie on 16:18 - Apr 29 with 8187 viewsdubaistu

Ollie on 16:04 - Apr 29 by paulparker

the bloke is an absolute fcuk wit , i long for the day he goes

Just started a thread without reading this one, but I'm with you on this. too fu£ing casual for a bloke that's spun£ed a tonne of cash taking us backwards
Ollie on 16:39 - Apr 29 with 8096 viewsted_hendrix

Just as the season draws to a close you have to reflect that all things being equal it hasn't been too bad a season after all, then you go and read this nonsense.
Have to say I've never knowingly criticised TF but strewth he really needs to keep away from social media, yap and talk crap all you wan't but do it within the confines of the club behind closed doors.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ollie on 16:44 - Apr 29 with 8077 viewsLythamR

That is the way he is, he cant keep his f**king mouth shut
Login to get fewer ads

Ollie on 16:48 - Apr 29 with 8050 viewsQPR_John

So you don't want the club to plan for the future. No manager stays at a club indefinitely and Holloway only has one year left. A decision has to be made whether to offer a new contract or not. Planning for the future makes sense to me
Ollie on 16:57 - Apr 29 with 8011 viewsLythamR

Ollie on 16:48 - Apr 29 by QPR_John

So you don't want the club to plan for the future. No manager stays at a club indefinitely and Holloway only has one year left. A decision has to be made whether to offer a new contract or not. Planning for the future makes sense to me

Of course plan for the futurel. but dont blurt about looking at managers, just do it.
Ollie on 17:06 - Apr 29 with 7973 viewsCamberleyR

Plan for the future by all means but don't do it on social media. I expect reading that today Holloway feels like he's been stabbed in the front. Fernandes really doesn't help himself at times.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ollie on 17:12 - Apr 29 with 7938 viewsPunteR

Sorry but can any of the posters who keep trying to justify TF to the likes of me come on and defend TF here.?
I'd love to hear what they have to say..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ollie on 17:34 - Apr 29 with 7867 viewsQPR_John

Ollie on 17:06 - Apr 29 by CamberleyR

Plan for the future by all means but don't do it on social media. I expect reading that today Holloway feels like he's been stabbed in the front. Fernandes really doesn't help himself at times.

Sorry not interested in the least with social media so the only knowledge I have is from the quote in the press. Where is the social media comment
Ollie on 17:34 - Apr 29 with 7863 viewsdubaistu

Funnily enough, I had Sheikh Mansoor asking me if i was keen on a stint in the North West as Pep gets cold feet after year three....
Ollie on 17:36 - Apr 29 with 7849 viewsQPR_John

Ollie on 17:34 - Apr 29 by dubaistu

Funnily enough, I had Sheikh Mansoor asking me if i was keen on a stint in the North West as Pep gets cold feet after year three....

You should take it
Ollie on 18:37 - Apr 29 with 7657 viewsTHEBUSH

Ollie on 17:12 - Apr 29 by PunteR

Sorry but can any of the posters who keep trying to justify TF to the likes of me come on and defend TF here.?
I'd love to hear what they have to say..

Not particularly defending TF, as he´s big and rich enough to defend himself, but it´s a free country and he can do what he wants,

Some on this board continually slag our own players and staff off, which is their right, I suppose.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 19:15]
Ollie on 19:06 - Apr 29 with 7538 viewsPunteR

Ollie on 18:37 - Apr 29 by THEBUSH

Not particularly defending TF, as he´s big and rich enough to defend himself, but it´s a free country and he can do what he wants,

Some on this board continually slag our own players and staff off, which is their right, I suppose.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 19:15]

Doesnt make it right though does it?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ollie on 19:54 - Apr 29 with 7415 viewsbosh67

The article is typical of lazy journalism. We have no idea what the question was to TF and how it was framed. However it ends up being angled to infer that Ollie may go. But we don't actually know the context of the question.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ollie on 20:09 - Apr 29 with 7364 viewsdubaistu

Ollie on 17:36 - Apr 29 by QPR_John

You should take it

need some JFH coffee first
Ollie on 21:19 - Apr 29 with 7156 viewseghamranger

Chris Coleman I wouldn’t mind!!

I’ve said it now
Ollie on 21:30 - Apr 29 with 7102 viewsdanehoop

Ollie on 21:19 - Apr 29 by eghamranger

Chris Coleman I wouldn’t mind!!

I’ve said it now

Do you feel better for saying that though?

Never knowingly understood

Ollie on 21:53 - Apr 29 with 6999 viewsLongsufferingR

Ollie on 21:30 - Apr 29 by danehoop

Do you feel better for saying that though?

I don't feel better for hearing it!!

If it wasn't for Gareth Bale he would have no reputation at all.
Ollie on 22:11 - Apr 29 with 6944 viewsdaveB

There is an argument to say back in 2000 QPR would have been better off saying thanks and goodbye to Gerry Francis rather than giving him the extra year when it went tits up. The same could happen with Holloway but after the job he's done it would be a harsh decision and similar to what they did when Warnock was sacked the first time if they get rid now.

They'd need to have a very good replacement lined up
Ollie on 22:25 - Apr 29 with 6889 viewscolinallcars

I just don't go for this. Holloway has a year left on his contract so would have to be bought out. Any new manager would be told there s no money for transfers and would, in fact, have to sell players.

It doesn't make sense.
Ollie on 22:42 - Apr 29 with 6817 viewsEsox_Lucius

There is also the possibility that IH has been knocked on his arse by the death of Wilkins and then his mother and has spoken to TF about his future. Time spent with his wife and family may be more appealing to him at the moment and the quote may be a way to deflect awkward personal questions heading IH's way at a time he doesn't feel like talking about it.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024