Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McClaren Agreed Terms? 15:02 - May 9 with 46645 viewsMaggsinho

Appreciate there's already a McClaren thread but, well, you know...

Anyway, according to Laurie Whitwell, Midlands football correspondent of the Mail, McClaren has agreed terms with the club.

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 15:24 - May 9 with 16598 viewsBAWHoops

Dave Mc says jumping the gun a little, but not by much

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 15:26 - May 9 with 16578 viewsNorthernr

If they could hold off one more day so I can get all the prep written that would be tremendous.
McClaren Agreed Terms? on 15:29 - May 9 with 16558 viewsdaveB

The Times saying Lee Carsley coming in as his number 2.

Hair Island is a Ranger then

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 15:44 - May 9 with 16438 viewsconnell10

So we are swapping a olly for a Wally!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 15:45 - May 9 with 16423 viewsTHEBUSH

If this is true, hope our club have told Ian Holloway
McClaren Agreed Terms? on 15:46 - May 9 with 16398 viewspaulparker

I feel very uneasy with this , we are getting rid of 2 QPR men who love the club and who have worked well ( bar the away games ) to get us being competitive with a young squad , yet again TF getting bored with the stability factor at the club
#nextlevel

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 15:54 - May 9 with 16312 viewsSimonJames

TF's "Dream Manager" not available again?

100% of people who drink water will die.

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 15:57 - May 9 with 16258 viewscolinallcars

I'll be annoyed if this is true. Holloway deserves to see out his contract at least.
Login to get fewer ads

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:01 - May 9 with 16194 viewskingsburyR

If Holloway knew this then he has gone up even more in my estimation.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:01 - May 9 with 16186 viewsToast_R

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 15:57 - May 9 by colinallcars

I'll be annoyed if this is true. Holloway deserves to see out his contract at least.

He'll be back in by October...
McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:09 - May 9 with 16090 viewsSimonJames

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:01 - May 9 by Toast_R

He'll be back in by October...

Or maybe NW will be available by then.

100% of people who drink water will die.

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:09 - May 9 with 16085 viewsenfieldargh

is Lee Carssley the guy who was at Brentford became temp manager and did a really good job but wanted to stay with the u23's?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:10 - May 9 with 16078 viewsBrianMcCarthy

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 15:46 - May 9 by paulparker

I feel very uneasy with this , we are getting rid of 2 QPR men who love the club and who have worked well ( bar the away games ) to get us being competitive with a young squad , yet again TF getting bored with the stability factor at the club
#nextlevel

Me, too.

If this is happening I'll want to know a lot more about whether the board and the incoming manager did a deal behind the backs of two QPR men.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:10 - May 9 with 16068 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Probably complete rubbish I talk but in my opinion it honestly feels like most managerial sackings these days are completely decided by Twitter. If Twitter did not exist Holloway would be nice and jolly ready for next season, but because some people on Twitter are 24/7 messaging every single person working for QPR saying "SACK HOLLOWAY". Just gives off a bad vibe. When looking at the reality, Holloway has done his job, got youngsters in, and cut the budget, and cares about the club. Why do we feel the need to sack him, and waste more money?

Twitter fans are sh*te. Same people that basically ruined Arsenal's legacy with their awful fan tv.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:12 - May 9 with 16047 viewsAntti_Heinola

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:10 - May 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Me, too.

If this is happening I'll want to know a lot more about whether the board and the incoming manager did a deal behind the backs of two QPR men.

Agree. Although now is the time to change a manager if you're going to do it, and I actually think McClaren will be decent and will benefit our young players, I'm very uncomfortable about this indeed.

Bare bones.

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:16 - May 9 with 15985 viewsToast_R

Let's face it, if TF wants a change then this is the 100% the correct time to make the change. McClaren then gets a whole summer and pre-season to get his shit together.
Feel bad for Holloway as you can imagine he still wants to manage the club but he can walk away with his head held high knowing he met the objective given to him and no doubt, back into punditry.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 16:17]
McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:33 - May 9 with 15787 viewsEsox_Lucius

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:10 - May 9 by RANGERS4EVER

Probably complete rubbish I talk but in my opinion it honestly feels like most managerial sackings these days are completely decided by Twitter. If Twitter did not exist Holloway would be nice and jolly ready for next season, but because some people on Twitter are 24/7 messaging every single person working for QPR saying "SACK HOLLOWAY". Just gives off a bad vibe. When looking at the reality, Holloway has done his job, got youngsters in, and cut the budget, and cares about the club. Why do we feel the need to sack him, and waste more money?

Twitter fans are sh*te. Same people that basically ruined Arsenal's legacy with their awful fan tv.

I don't think the club are taken in that easily any more. As I mentioned in another thread, Ruben is aware of the Twitter vitriol and the people who are spewing it 24/7. I would imagine it would be the easiest thing for the club to cross reference those names with the names on the QPR database to see if they are supporters or just gobshites with never a good word to say about the club and wanting something different to what we have all the time. As with any business, the key players will have set short term and long term goals in place and it could well be that IH has exceeded expectations and brought the plan forward by a season hence the need to move to the purported next stage of the long term plan. It may all still come to naught but it may also be the next step to getting QPR back on it's feet again.

The grass is always greener.

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:46 - May 9 with 15645 viewsNorthernr

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:33 - May 9 by Esox_Lucius

I don't think the club are taken in that easily any more. As I mentioned in another thread, Ruben is aware of the Twitter vitriol and the people who are spewing it 24/7. I would imagine it would be the easiest thing for the club to cross reference those names with the names on the QPR database to see if they are supporters or just gobshites with never a good word to say about the club and wanting something different to what we have all the time. As with any business, the key players will have set short term and long term goals in place and it could well be that IH has exceeded expectations and brought the plan forward by a season hence the need to move to the purported next stage of the long term plan. It may all still come to naught but it may also be the next step to getting QPR back on it's feet again.

I wouldn't be so sure. Just listen to how many times Fernandes references the stick he gets on there. He reads it, it effects him, he is influenced by it.
McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:49 - May 9 with 15602 viewsbrad

i have to say that ian holloway has done a good job since he came back...hes stabilised the club..got rid of the big earners and giving the young players the chance......hes done his job and leaves with his head held high.....thank you IH and MB.
McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:49 - May 9 with 15598 viewssimmo

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:09 - May 9 by enfieldargh

is Lee Carssley the guy who was at Brentford became temp manager and did a really good job but wanted to stay with the u23's?

Yeah sort of, he was temp and they were great under him for the 5 odd matches he managed them, then Smith came in and he left. He was assistant to Steve Cotterill at Brum which must be quite the job. He's also worked under Aidy Boothroyd (who recruited him for the U21's), so his home life must be awful.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:51 - May 9 with 15578 viewsDavieQPR

Well Hoos has said the budgets were based on 10th place.
Sir Les is the one I credit with bringing down the wage bill.
Holloway only introduced the youngsters when forced to and immediately dropped them next game. He also persisted with the wrong tactics and ignored Furlong for far too
long. We have also lost 700 on the official average home attendance.
McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:58 - May 9 with 15490 viewscaliforniahoop

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 15:26 - May 9 by Northernr

If they could hold off one more day so I can get all the prep written that would be tremendous.

Loooool
McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:59 - May 9 with 15477 viewspaulparker

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:12 - May 9 by Antti_Heinola

Agree. Although now is the time to change a manager if you're going to do it, and I actually think McClaren will be decent and will benefit our young players, I'm very uncomfortable about this indeed.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 17:01 - May 9 with 15444 viewscaliforniahoop

McClaren Agreed Terms? on 16:51 - May 9 by DavieQPR

Well Hoos has said the budgets were based on 10th place.
Sir Les is the one I credit with bringing down the wage bill.
Holloway only introduced the youngsters when forced to and immediately dropped them next game. He also persisted with the wrong tactics and ignored Furlong for far too
long. We have also lost 700 on the official average home attendance.

Yes to this!
McClaren Agreed Terms? on 17:01 - May 9 with 15441 viewsterryb

If I recall correctly, on Sky as an "expert" for the Fulham away game, Mclaren came across to me as being very pro Rangers. Memory tells me that he had to work hard not to refer to us as "we".

Could it be that this has been in the air since before that match?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024