Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
and the rich get richer 13:30 - May 16 with 3723 viewsbob566

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/fifa-planning-new-24team-club-world-cup-
and the rich get richer on 13:23 - May 17 with 3489 viewsrsonist

Who'd ever have imagined we'd all be sitting here pining for the more honest days of Blatter. Even he wouldn't have the gall.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/sports/soccer/fifa-club-world-cup.html

"FIFA President Gianni Infantino told his top board last month that a fund of investors from the Middle East and Asia wanted to pay about $25 billion to buy an expanded version of FIFA’s Club World Cup as well as the rights to a proposed global league for national teams.

But many members at the Bogotá meeting were frustrated by Infantino’s lack of candor as they met at the cavernous Ágora Convention Center, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the confidential nature of the meeting. Infantino said he had committed to a nondisclosure agreement, but he wanted the council’s permission to push ahead to complete an agreement with the mystery group."
and the rich get richer on 13:56 - May 17 with 3436 viewsMick_S

I don't know too much about the political side of football, but would this speed up a so called super league that could then hasten them all p issing off?

If it would, I'm all for it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

and the rich get richer on 14:23 - May 17 with 3375 viewsrsonist

and the rich get richer on 13:56 - May 17 by Mick_S

I don't know too much about the political side of football, but would this speed up a so called super league that could then hasten them all p issing off?

Speaking of which.

and the rich get richer on 14:38 - May 17 with 3345 viewsNorthernr

We're struggling to get under FFP with that £16m coming in. We get the same again next season but imagine how tough it'll be the season after when it's £0.
and the rich get richer on 15:19 - May 17 with 3271 viewsisawqpratwcity

and the rich get richer on 14:23 - May 17 by rsonist

Speaking of which.

Great info, thanks.

The PL distribution is surprisingly equitable. The 20th club gets £94m and the 1st gets £148m.

But it highlights the huge gap between PL and Championship and even the distortions parachute payments cause.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

and the rich get richer on 15:26 - May 17 with 3262 viewskensalriser

Really brings home the mind-boggling amount of cash we've spunked since 2011.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

and the rich get richer on 16:57 - May 17 with 3157 viewsrsonist

and the rich get richer on 13:56 - May 17 by Mick_S

http://global.espn.com/football/blog/fifa/243/post/3501010/fifa-vs-uefa-tensions

Turning into quite the bunfight now.
and the rich get richer on 16:59 - May 17 with 3149 viewsrsonist

and the rich get richer on 15:19 - May 17 by isawqpratwcity

Great info, thanks.

The PL distribution is surprisingly equitable. The 20th club gets £94m and the 1st gets £148m.

But it highlights the huge gap between PL and Championship and even the distortions parachute payments cause.

Not half.

Login to get fewer ads

and the rich get richer on 17:04 - May 17 with 3137 viewsrsonist

Norf is likely better informed on the matter but the top six are angling for a bigger (what they would consider a more representative share) of the overseas rights. If they succeed on that front then yeah European Super League beckons.
and the rich get richer on 07:46 - May 18 with 2942 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not only are they biting the hand that feeds here (the top 6) they will literally kill the golden goose but too stupid and greedy to see it.
and the rich get richer on 08:41 - May 18 with 2915 viewsnadera78

and the rich get richer on 14:38 - May 17 by Northernr

We're struggling to get under FFP with that £16m coming in. We get the same again next season but imagine how tough it'll be the season after when it's £0.

And that, for me, explains the decision to replace Holloway with McClaren. One last season of parachute payments, one last season to have a shot at the play offs.
and the rich get richer on 18:13 - May 23 with 2731 viewsrsonist

Oof. Credit to him.
and the rich get richer on 10:57 - May 24 with 2502 viewsDannyPaddox

and the rich get richer on 07:46 - May 18 by TGRRRSSS

Not only are they biting the hand that feeds here (the top 6) they will literally kill the golden goose but too stupid and greedy to see it.

When you bite the hand that feeds the golden goose you end up with egg on your face.
and the rich get richer on 11:11 - May 24 with 2485 viewspaulparker

This sounds as boring as Rsouls apart from the odd Brazilian team no one is going to lay a glove on Barca, Real, City PSG, and we already have the champions league to watch that overhyped dross

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

and the rich get richer on 11:26 - May 24 with 2451 viewsTheChef

and the rich get richer on 11:11 - May 24 by paulparker

This sounds as boring as Rsouls apart from the odd Brazilian team no one is going to lay a glove on Barca, Real, City PSG, and we already have the champions league to watch that overhyped dross

European Superleague is an inevitability especially with the all the money and interest you get now from the Far East and Middle East.

Me, I can't wait for Barnet v Boreham Wood next season.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024