Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad 14:26 - May 16 with 3383 viewsqprichard

Replaced by....

Paul Smyth
Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 14:33 - May 16 with 3344 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Washout that’s Paulin!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 00:04 - May 17 with 2930 viewsPunteR

Ouch

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 06:10 - May 17 with 2808 viewsLblock

Saw Washington walking around Piccadilly yesterday
I realised just as I walked past him

Couldn’t be bothered to pester him or even ask him if he was off to the station to follow it with a “don’t miss your train.... like you miss everything else”

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 07:21 - May 17 with 2731 viewskomradkirk

Strange because Washington has never let Northern Ireland down, even when playing poorly for us.
Michael obviously keeping a close eye on happenings at QPR and not seeing him featuring in the last few months has had an effect.
Giving the chances to a new batch off players in these friendlies as we have a few coming through.
Smyth is already a Windsor Park favourite after his blistering start.I see a long International career for him.
Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 07:41 - May 17 with 2693 viewsthame_hoops

What, their World Cup squad?
Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 08:11 - May 17 with 2638 viewsNorthernr

Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 07:21 - May 17 by komradkirk

Strange because Washington has never let Northern Ireland down, even when playing poorly for us.
Michael obviously keeping a close eye on happenings at QPR and not seeing him featuring in the last few months has had an effect.
Giving the chances to a new batch off players in these friendlies as we have a few coming through.
Smyth is already a Windsor Park favourite after his blistering start.I see a long International career for him.

Like I said a couple of weeks ago, had some personal family problems recently which is why he wasn't considered for selection at Rangers.
Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 08:43 - May 17 with 2568 viewsTonto

technically he hasnt been left out for Smyth, given that both were in the squad for the last game, and Washington set up Smyth for his winning goal...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 09:38 - May 17 with 2475 viewsBklynRanger

I'd guess he'll be back in soon enough though. Some good prospects coming through as BK says but he's got a decent history with us up till now.
Login to get fewer ads

Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 09:44 - May 17 with 2460 viewssimmo

Smyth is the player that Washington should be. He's also actually from NI.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 10:05 - May 17 with 2412 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Washington still leading the attack in my not great but likeable XI
Washington out of Northern Ireland Squad on 10:27 - May 17 with 2365 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

With five better attacking options and Ollie gone hopefully Washington will get no game time next season. Can't believe that any fans see his running around a lot as actual useful effort. Must be the easiest forward in the Championship to play against.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024