Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Capital punishment be brought back? 19:10 - May 17 with 10562 viewsflynnbo

Now, I have never been one to advocate the death penalty but for these pieces of scum, my views have been sorely challenged.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-44158417
Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 16:12 - May 18 with 2004 viewsrobith

Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 14:08 - May 18 by Metallica_Hoop

If someone throws acid on you, one should be able to pour it on them and watch them melt legally.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 14:08]

An eye for an eye leaves us all blind
Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 16:22 - May 18 with 1994 viewsaston_hoop

Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 14:08 - May 18 by Metallica_Hoop

If someone throws acid on you, one should be able to pour it on them and watch them melt legally.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 14:08]

You actually can do that in some Middle Eastern countries can't you? the ones that apply Sharia law very literally.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 17:24 - May 18 with 1964 viewsPunteR

But its still humane to keep someone incarcerated for the rest of their life..??

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 18:54 - May 18 with 1929 viewssmegma

http://www.murdermap.co.uk/pages/cases/case.asp?CID=333664193&VID=113&Case=Death

I was one of the witnesses mentioned in this story. As I said earlier, I would willingly press the button to inject a lethal mix to see this person stop breathing. What this piece of filth put 13 witnesses through is beyond anyone's comprehension. I was forced to attend the Old Bailey trial where his legal reps tried to argue he was acting under diminished responsibility. I have never ever been so stressed out in my life inside that building. After 4 hours he eventually pleaded guilty. I bumped into the victims daughter, wife and mother in the Old Bailey. I cannot comprehend how they have coped these past ten years.
Me ?? I was diagnosed with PTSD four years ago, was under a psychiatrist for four months and was an absolute zombie during that time. I carry the guilt with me every day that I couldn't stop it. I tried to but it was too overwhelming. He had two knives and a lump hammer.Thankfully I have a decent employer with access to a psychiatrist. I also have a wife who stuck by me during a time when I literally didn't know what day it was. This piece of filth was an absolute coward. Read the description . He used hammers knives and some form of acid. When the plod arrived after about ten minutes, he packed his tools away in his bag, and calmly walked away. He didn't run and hide. He was covered in so much blood, DNA and he was carrying the weapons still.
So please spare me with 'what if there's a mistake' scenarios. This scum will be due for parole in 7 years. I hope he f@cking dies in prison.
Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 19:11 - May 18 with 1915 viewsjohncharles

I think we should give McClaren untill Christmas before we call for his head.

Strong and stable my arse.

Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 02:30 - May 19 with 1860 viewsisawqpratwcity

Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 19:11 - May 18 by johncharles

I think we should give McClaren untill Christmas before we call for his head.

There's only one 'L' in 'until'.

You are lucky this is a first offence.

Mind how you go.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 02:57 - May 19 with 1852 viewsJAPRANGERS

Death penalty still going strong here.

I think the DP should be brought back for the offense of farting in an enclosed place. Had a dreadful experience yesterday where we had a long fukcing meeting in this small room. And one guy was letting rip constantly......
Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 03:35 - May 19 with 1845 viewstimcocking

If the question was "are some people beyond rehabilitation and not deserving of exsisting?" the answer is absolutely fcuking obvious.

The problem is, most of the really genuinely evil people are in charge.

And, of course, the vast majority of criminals could have turned out completely differently if they were brought up better in the first place. Most of the time we're just punishing the badly disadvantaged for the mess they didn't create. What percentage of prisoners come from bad homes? 99%? Most of it is tragically avoidable imo. Many of us could have turned out very differently if we were raised differently. Most of them just needed more love as children i'm sure.

The judicial system is so flawed in so many ways i don't even know where to begin.
Login to get fewer ads

Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 09:46 - May 20 with 1744 viewsPunteR

Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 18:54 - May 18 by smegma

http://www.murdermap.co.uk/pages/cases/case.asp?CID=333664193&VID=113&Case=Death

I was one of the witnesses mentioned in this story. As I said earlier, I would willingly press the button to inject a lethal mix to see this person stop breathing. What this piece of filth put 13 witnesses through is beyond anyone's comprehension. I was forced to attend the Old Bailey trial where his legal reps tried to argue he was acting under diminished responsibility. I have never ever been so stressed out in my life inside that building. After 4 hours he eventually pleaded guilty. I bumped into the victims daughter, wife and mother in the Old Bailey. I cannot comprehend how they have coped these past ten years.
Me ?? I was diagnosed with PTSD four years ago, was under a psychiatrist for four months and was an absolute zombie during that time. I carry the guilt with me every day that I couldn't stop it. I tried to but it was too overwhelming. He had two knives and a lump hammer.Thankfully I have a decent employer with access to a psychiatrist. I also have a wife who stuck by me during a time when I literally didn't know what day it was. This piece of filth was an absolute coward. Read the description . He used hammers knives and some form of acid. When the plod arrived after about ten minutes, he packed his tools away in his bag, and calmly walked away. He didn't run and hide. He was covered in so much blood, DNA and he was carrying the weapons still.
So please spare me with 'what if there's a mistake' scenarios. This scum will be due for parole in 7 years. I hope he f@cking dies in prison.

Blimey fella.. what a horrific thing to have witnessed.
Hope your doing ok now.?
That butcher doesnt deserve life. If a dog attacks someone they put the animal down. Its that simple.

I find it strange that some opinions on here dont want the death penalty back because they dont trust the legal system. How can we pretend to be a humane civilised society if the system is corrupt and incompetent..?
Something is clearly not working when we see murders, stabbings, acid attacks happening as we do on a daily occurrence.
We also live in a so called humane society where abortions are acceptable. Its clearly taking away another life.
I read the other day that a suicide type booth has been invented. Is this part of a humane civilised society?
But someone who butchers another human to death just gets chucked in an already over filled prison with all the rest of the criminals and fogetton (apart from the victims family) just so we can pretend we live in a civilised society.?
[Post edited 20 May 2018 12:05]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 16:55 - May 24 with 1608 viewsHayesender

For scum like these, yes it should be brought back. I'd gladly put the rope round their scrawny necks

https://dailym.ai/2GM11VD

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Should Capital punishment be brought back? on 17:29 - May 24 with 1582 viewsnix

I’d absolutely hate it to come back. Who can set themselves up as the arbiter of who ‘deserves’ the death penalty? It sets itself up for people to use their own personal prejudices to judge people: adultery, homosexuality, disagreeing with the government all capital offences in some countries. Yes they could still be imprisoned unfairly but once they’re dead there’s no chance of release by a more enlightened regime.

No way do I condone the behaviour of these scumbags. Yes they deserve punishment.

But I also can’t see how some people can be held as guiltier than another in a credible justice system. I can kill this guy because I actually saw him do it, but this other guy, that has also been found guilty beyond reasonable doubt, I can’t because I didn’t see it happen. It introduces two different standards of guilt, which I’d think is untenable.

The justice system would be interminable with endless appeals. So no closure for the victim’s families. How would they feel if years later the executed person was conclusively exonerated, as in the case of Stefan Kiszko, who was found guilty of killing Lesley Molseed and years later it was discovered someone else entirely did it .

And finally I actually agree with the idea that you judge a society by how it treats its prisoners.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024