Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee 17:58 - May 21 with 14589 viewsElHoop

Certainly there are some currently available at Southampton and Coventry.

https://tickets.axs.com/shop/#/DIProll-f47f-451a-ab9c-daf71b2a4392/shop/search?s

OK they are lucky dips but even so, £30 isn't much even if you are at the back - how far back can you be at Southampton anyway?
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 19:50 - May 21 with 12447 viewsHantsR

Groupon deal today is for £59.95 - not good enough to tempt me though, even though it's not too far away from me.
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 13:13 - May 22 with 12219 viewsstowmarketrange

I just bought a couple for the Olympic stadium for Friday.How do you make general admission lucky dip?Does it mean that you get in after everyone else?
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 13:34 - May 22 with 12186 viewsElHoop

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 13:13 - May 22 by stowmarketrange

I just bought a couple for the Olympic stadium for Friday.How do you make general admission lucky dip?Does it mean that you get in after everyone else?

You just turn up on the night and they give you two tickets, supposedly at random. Obviously they can't give you tickets for areas which have already sold out. So probably they'll be unsold seats in the case of the London concerts as the standing has sold out I think..
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 13:48 - May 22 with 12169 viewsstowmarketrange

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 13:34 - May 22 by ElHoop

You just turn up on the night and they give you two tickets, supposedly at random. Obviously they can't give you tickets for areas which have already sold out. So probably they'll be unsold seats in the case of the London concerts as the standing has sold out I think..

Ok.Thanks mate.Cant complain at £30 a ticket.
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 15:50 - May 22 with 12087 viewsBlackCrowe

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 13:48 - May 22 by stowmarketrange

Ok.Thanks mate.Cant complain at £30 a ticket.

You certainly can't. But if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need.

Amazing price, enjoy.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 16:27 - May 22 with 12046 viewsstowmarketrange

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 15:50 - May 22 by BlackCrowe

You certainly can't. But if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need.

Amazing price, enjoy.

I got one for my brother and he might not be able to go due to something stupid called work.
If anyone possibly wants his ticket at short notice let me know.It might be real late on Friday lunchtime before he can let me know if anyone can make it at short notice?
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 16:45 - May 22 with 12032 viewsBlackCrowe

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 16:27 - May 22 by stowmarketrange

I got one for my brother and he might not be able to go due to something stupid called work.
If anyone possibly wants his ticket at short notice let me know.It might be real late on Friday lunchtime before he can let me know if anyone can make it at short notice?

Going to Twickenham, alas for quite a bit more than £30

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 16:50 - May 22 with 12022 viewsstowmarketrange

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 16:45 - May 22 by BlackCrowe

So am I.I’ve never seen them live before and now I get to see them twice in a month.Although my brother says I went with him to Hyde park to see them.
Login to get fewer ads

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 17:24 - May 22 with 11987 viewsElHoop

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 16:50 - May 22 by stowmarketrange

So am I.I’ve never seen them live before and now I get to see them twice in a month.Although my brother says I went with him to Hyde park to see them.

I've never seen them before as a group or indeed any of them on their own, so I'm going to Southampton which is probably the easiest place for me to get home from late at night. I wouldn't have paid the proper price but this is a bit of a giveaway really - I doubt that you'll get many more chances at any price. I can't believe that they're still going really - I thought that they were a bitpast it in the mid 70's and then they brought out Some Girls which was decent, but i never thought that I'd ever see them live. Should be fun!
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 17:54 - May 22 with 11962 viewsted_hendrix

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 16:45 - May 22 by BlackCrowe

My Twickenham ticket turned up today.

No filter.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 19:26 - May 22 with 11877 viewsBlackCrowe

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 17:54 - May 22 by ted_hendrix

My Twickenham ticket turned up today.

No filter.

Whereabouts is your ticket ted?

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 21:04 - May 22 with 11819 viewsted_hendrix

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 19:26 - May 22 by BlackCrowe

Whereabouts is your ticket ted?

Mate I'm Block U11 Row J seat 306, don't forget doors at 16;30.

(This really will be the last time),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 09:03 - May 23 with 11642 viewsFearless

Went last night - section 204, row 69.

The sound quality for Liam Gallagher was shocking, and only slightly better for the stones.
“Bunked” into the pitch standing area late on and the sound was much better

So, unfortunately, not a great night I’m afraid

Hope they improve it for the next one.

The age group last night was very old where i sat, an awful lot of people really struggled with the amount of steps, first there’s about 6 flights on the outside of the arena, then if youre at the top, another huge amount.

Incidentally, I asked my qpr mate “if we got the same deal as West Ham, for a similar stadium a couple of miles from Loftus Road, would you take it?”

Not in a million years was his answer
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 09:19 - May 23 with 11622 viewsfrancisbowles

I live only 30/40 mins from St Mary's but unfortunately I am on holiday until 5th June. Would be interested in any lucky dips after that date though!
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 11:41 - May 23 with 11545 viewsElHoop

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 09:03 - May 23 by Fearless

Went last night - section 204, row 69.

The sound quality for Liam Gallagher was shocking, and only slightly better for the stones.
“Bunked” into the pitch standing area late on and the sound was much better

So, unfortunately, not a great night I’m afraid

Hope they improve it for the next one.

The age group last night was very old where i sat, an awful lot of people really struggled with the amount of steps, first there’s about 6 flights on the outside of the arena, then if youre at the top, another huge amount.

Incidentally, I asked my qpr mate “if we got the same deal as West Ham, for a similar stadium a couple of miles from Loftus Road, would you take it?”

Not in a million years was his answer

This is quite a nice clip:

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 13:03 - May 23 with 11502 viewsstowmarketrange

My brother can’t make it on Friday so his ticket is spare if anyone wants it.Only £30 to see a bunch of old gits prancing around for 90 mins.
Anyone interested in it?
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 21:33 - May 24 with 11276 viewsstowmarketrange

Still going spare.
Sold to a tout for £30.Beer o’clock me thinks.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 18:42]
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:47 - May 25 with 11147 viewsstowmarketrange

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 13:34 - May 22 by ElHoop

Lucky dip tickets mean that you turn up at the box office and choose from about 10 sealed envelopes.Mosr people seemed to get standing tickets but some got seats.I was more than happy to stand anyway so it was good for me.
It was nowhere near sold out though and there were loads of room available so I guess selling tickets at £30 is better than a half empty stadium.It isn’t very fair on the people who bought the same tickets at full price though.
A good night though and at least I can say I’ve seen them before they retire or die.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 11:18]
(No subject) (n/t) on 07:53 - May 26 with 11027 viewsBlackCrowe

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:47 - May 25 by stowmarketrange

Lucky dip tickets mean that you turn up at the box office and choose from about 10 sealed envelopes.Mosr people seemed to get standing tickets but some got seats.I was more than happy to stand anyway so it was good for me.
It was nowhere near sold out though and there were loads of room available so I guess selling tickets at £30 is better than a half empty stadium.It isn’t very fair on the people who bought the same tickets at full price though.
A good night though and at least I can say I’ve seen them before they retire or die.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 11:18]

Great selist Stowmarket - lucky fella

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 11:06 - May 30 with 10740 viewsElHoop

Well Southampton was amazing. £30 for the tickets that we got was pretty much the bargain of a lifetime. According to Mick the last time that they played in Southampton we won the World Cup, so we can but hope for a repeat.
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 21:01 - May 30 with 10611 viewsBlackCrowe

And you got to hear Sweet Virginia. Lucky man EI.

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 21:34 - May 30 with 10584 viewsRangersDave

out of interest guys (being someone that paid 400 big ones for 2 tickets and is a tad peed off at £30.00 tickets) what time do they come on stage?

seeing them at Old Trafford.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 23:17 - May 30 with 10519 viewsstowmarketrange

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 21:34 - May 30 by RangersDave

out of interest guys (being someone that paid 400 big ones for 2 tickets and is a tad peed off at £30.00 tickets) what time do they come on stage?

They came on about 8.30 at Stratford on Friday night and played until about 10.15ish.
I missed my train at Stratford at 10.38 by 25seconds so I know they finished around that time.They might’ve come on a bit earlier but not much.
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 23:22 - May 30 with 10518 viewsFredManRave

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 21:34 - May 30 by RangersDave

A good mate of mine recently got hold of tickets for the Manchester concert. VIP area and back stage pass but in all the excitement of actually getting them he didn't realise at the time that it's actually on the same day as his wedding so now he obviously can't go. If anybody is interested and wants to go instead of him, it's at St.Swithun's Church in East Grinstead...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 23:37 - May 30 with 10502 viewsElHoop

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 21:01 - May 30 by BlackCrowe

And you got to hear Sweet Virginia. Lucky man EI.

For me one of the highlights. I love that whole double album. London Calling or Exile? This is question.

I think that they came on around 8.20 and played until around 10.15. I think that 10.30 was the cut off. I think that Mick protects his voice a little when he can, but what an amazing performer. I was so lucky.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024