Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant Holt finally turns to his true vocation 19:48 - May 21 with 1794 viewsNoDiddley

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44195987
Grant Holt finally turns to his true vocation on 19:56 - May 21 with 1759 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

False injuries a speciality it seems!
Grant Holt finally turns to his true vocation on 21:38 - May 21 with 1603 viewsMrSheen

I read his partner as Zat Knight. In a tag team with Zesh Rehman as FFC (Fulham Fight Club).
Grant Holt finally turns to his true vocation on 02:46 - May 22 with 1415 viewstimcocking

Christalbloodymighty.

That wrestling...man i can't comprehend that at all. Pretend fighting? Wtf? People would choose to watch pretend fights? Absolutely incomprehensible apart from for infants. Got to be one of my biggest bugbears the fact they have the audacity to air that sh!t on the sports channels.
Grant Holt finally turns to his true vocation on 09:27 - May 22 with 1284 viewskingsburyR

I liked Holt as a player.

He was the Warnock of strikers.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Grant Holt finally turns to his true vocation on 11:25 - May 22 with 1211 viewsHunterhoop

Grant Holt finally turns to his true vocation on 09:27 - May 22 by kingsburyR

I liked Holt as a player.

He was the Warnock of strikers.

I hated the fat cheat. As I told many a norwich fan that would give this drunk a listen after several away games down there.

I find it fitting he has found a career after football that still allows him to go down under minimal contact and feign being hurt when no one touched him. W@nker.
Grant Holt finally turns to his true vocation on 11:29 - May 22 with 1200 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Look at these lads. Never call the youth of today feckless:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024