Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 years ago today 21:03 - May 21 with 4790 viewsBluce_Ree

Those c*nts may have gone on to win it eventually but Terry didn't.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

10 years ago today on 21:23 - May 21 with 4724 viewsStanisgod

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

10 years ago today on 21:35 - May 21 with 4669 viewsMrSheen

Oh happy day. Saw it with some friends in a pub in Victoria. My friend the Palace fan lived in Kew and we took a black cab home south west together. The cabbie (Arsenal fan) agreed to take us down the Kings Road for a laugh, just as the Morlocks were forming a lynch mob to take on Old Bill. We felt a bit like the two squaddies at the IRA funeral in Belfast, only relaxing when we crossed Putney Bridge against the tearful hordes.
10 years ago today on 10:06 - May 22 with 4474 viewspaulparker

And 10 years on and they are still boring there way to cup wins , picking up trophies and league titles and you know what , no one cares , even Chelsea fans look bored on Saturday they will never be remembered as a "great " club, this quote from cloughie could sum up Chelsea as far as im concerned

"You lot may all be internationals, and have won all the domestic honours there are to win , But as far as I’m concerned, the first thing you can do for me is chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest f*cking dustbin you can find. Because you’ve never won any of them fairly. You’ve done it all by cheating.”

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

10 years ago today on 11:48 - May 22 with 4388 viewsJuzzie

Watched it at home. When Terry came up to take his penalty I was instantly troubled by do I watch and see them win it or do I turn away but then may miss seeing it not get scored.

I chose to watch, he missed and I danced around the living room!
10 years ago today on 12:28 - May 22 with 4345 viewsDannyPaddox

A few years later I'm having a chat with the lad behind the jump in a small pub on the south coast of Ireland. I've mentioned my dislike for Ch*ls**

"You'll like this then" he says showing me the 'Caution - Wet Floor' sign. John Terry written in bold letters under the falling stick man.

I'd like to think in bars and pubs all over the world from bustling metropoli to sleepy hamlet people had performed this same small but meaningful gesture.

[Post edited 22 May 2018 12:41]
10 years ago today on 14:41 - May 23 with 4068 viewsfrancisbowles

10 years ago today on 11:48 - May 22 by Juzzie

Watched it at home. When Terry came up to take his penalty I was instantly troubled by do I watch and see them win it or do I turn away but then may miss seeing it not get scored.

I chose to watch, he missed and I danced around the living room!

I tried the dancing around the room but I pissed myself and was bent over in hilarity!
10 years ago today on 15:54 - May 23 with 3995 viewskingsburyR

Bluce, taking you to task on you opening post.

Terry must have won it.

He lifted the cup in full kit, I saw it with my own eyes!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

10 years ago today on 16:44 - May 23 with 3919 viewswestberksr

Watched it in Caesars Palace, Las Vegas on a screen that must have been 300ft wide.

When Terry missed I went fukking mental, a Yank manyoo fan cuddled me and asked if I was a fan....... I just screamed back "no, I just fooking hate those Chelsea kunts"

He moved away pretty quickly as I carried on celebrating 😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024