Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"3-Year Projection, FFP, & The Self-Sustainable Business Model.." 23:47 - May 21 with 2506 viewshubble

Good news, or has this poster on WATRB got it wrong?

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans/2468339-3-year-project

PS - I'm not on a WATRB promotion campaign btw - I just think this is probably of great interest to people on here...

"3-Year Projection, FFP, & The Self-Sustainable Business Model.." on 07:07 - May 22 with 2345 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That's encouraging reading. Thanks for linking, hubble.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"3-Year Projection, FFP, & The Self-Sustainable Business Model.." on 08:34 - May 22 with 2202 viewsblacky200

Interesting read and it seems like we are heading into calmer waters. Also looks like Fantasy Island are transforming themselves or one good poster and the rest are still the same
"3-Year Projection, FFP, & The Self-Sustainable Business Model.." on 08:50 - May 22 with 2160 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I saw that on there. He seems pretty clued up.
Must be a beancounter like me but a good one!
"3-Year Projection, FFP, & The Self-Sustainable Business Model.." on 09:00 - May 22 with 2135 viewsBlue_Castello

"3-Year Projection, FFP, & The Self-Sustainable Business Model.." on 08:50 - May 22 by CroydonCaptJack

I saw that on there. He seems pretty clued up.
Must be a beancounter like me but a good one!

Agreed looks good, can't help feeling that the majority of the credit goes to Lee Hoos, the day Fernandes got rid of Phil Beard and appointed Hoos was a massive turning point.....
"3-Year Projection, FFP, & The Self-Sustainable Business Model.." on 10:37 - May 22 with 2009 viewslondonscottish

Encouraging. In recent years QPR have been such a basket case in terms of money and in terms of the organisation.

If someone had said three years ago that we'd be financially stable by now (or thereabouts) I'd have been very happy.

But also we're got Lee Hoos running it properly, Penrice recruiting properly, Les doing the DoF thing and now MacClaren slotting as head coach.

I've been watching other clubs enviously who seem to be running themselves sensibly. But now it looks like QPR are sorting themselves out.

Yeah I know; happy clapper, etc......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024