Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager 19:34 - May 22 with 2995 viewsNoDiddley

As they say "You can't polish a turd"
Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 19:45 - May 22 with 2969 viewsNorthLondonR

Love the insightful analysis of the impressive Tony Gale who basically has provided his verdict on west ham's needs.. "he needs to spend in the region of £70-100m to get anywhere near what is needed"... the question remains what is needed and indeed how will spending more on what, Will achieve this.. apparently their net spend per season is around £16m before time began, so one particular sharp sly sports bod has come up with the figure of "needing to spend much more" in order to achieve something that will in effect have absolutely no impact on anything whatsoever...
Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 20:10 - May 22 with 2911 viewsrsonist

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 19:45 - May 22 by NorthLondonR

Love the insightful analysis of the impressive Tony Gale who basically has provided his verdict on west ham's needs.. "he needs to spend in the region of £70-100m to get anywhere near what is needed"... the question remains what is needed and indeed how will spending more on what, Will achieve this.. apparently their net spend per season is around £16m before time began, so one particular sharp sly sports bod has come up with the figure of "needing to spend much more" in order to achieve something that will in effect have absolutely no impact on anything whatsoever...

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 21:00 - May 22 with 2830 viewsenfieldargh

Amazing how he's come along since his 8 game stint with us

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 21:46 - May 22 with 2771 viewsrobith

They maybe need a couple of centre back, and a better shielding midfielder - but there's plenty of talent there, especially attacking talent. It's a culture thing rather than the quality of player imo. Burnley qualified for Europe with Lowton and Ward at full back - West Ham have Zabaleta, Evra and Cresswell
Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 21:55 - May 22 with 2751 viewsDannyPaddox

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 20:10 - May 22 by rsonist

5. Switch to environmentally-friendly bubbles

6. Get their own football ground
[Post edited 22 May 2018 21:59]
Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 22:02 - May 22 with 2729 viewsNorthLondonR

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 21:46 - May 22 by robith

They maybe need a couple of centre back, and a better shielding midfielder - but there's plenty of talent there, especially attacking talent. It's a culture thing rather than the quality of player imo. Burnley qualified for Europe with Lowton and Ward at full back - West Ham have Zabaleta, Evra and Cresswell

Spoil sport..

Think of the totaliser, the spend per game per new manager per sponsorship deal per haircut ratio stat and for fck sake don't forget the insta pic of your Irish Wolfhound sporting a yellow tie for #topbantz.. is it me or is that guy on sly sports a massive crackhead? Never seen him for 10 seconds without furiously licking his gums or furiously drawing mucus through his mouth to cure his apparent dry teeth...
Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 11:02 - May 23 with 2438 viewsJuzzie

Easiest job in the world. Three year contract on 'up to' £10m a year.
Says all the right things.... "I want to play attacking football", "we need a few players" [fans love a signing], "we aim to qualify for Europe" and so on.

Most Managers never see out their contract so nice payoff for doing half the time.

Then you get the Pullis, Alladyce, Hughes, Pardew, Moyes, Lambert merry-go-round. These guys are simply rotating the same jobs and pocket large amounts. They must be pi55ing themselves.
Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 11:12 - May 23 with 2420 viewsMick_S

For a man with grin in his name he is a miserable so and so. What's he going to be like in a years time?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 11:20 - May 23 with 2393 viewssimmo

A horrible mix of owners with purely corporate ambitions and disillusioned fans playing in a toxic athletics bowl. As ever they only end up getting their 3rd / 4th / 5th choice manager or player and offer once in a lifetime wages to whoever is flavour of the month at less popular clubs.

They will likely survive by having 3 worse teams but will be uninspiring shite again next season and finish 15th. Must be crap to support West Ham these days.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 12:11 - May 23 with 2292 viewsrobith

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 22:02 - May 22 by NorthLondonR

Spoil sport..

Think of the totaliser, the spend per game per new manager per sponsorship deal per haircut ratio stat and for fck sake don't forget the insta pic of your Irish Wolfhound sporting a yellow tie for #topbantz.. is it me or is that guy on sly sports a massive crackhead? Never seen him for 10 seconds without furiously licking his gums or furiously drawing mucus through his mouth to cure his apparent dry teeth...

Oh don't get me wrong - they'll spank a load of cash on a bunch of wronguns - again, it's the culture of the club, and culture comes from the top
Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 12:25 - May 23 with 2257 viewsMick_S

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 12:11 - May 23 by robith

Oh don't get me wrong - they'll spank a load of cash on a bunch of wronguns - again, it's the culture of the club, and culture comes from the top

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 12:27 - May 23 with 2247 viewsTacticalR

I am not sure if anyone can change the atmosphere of misery hanging over the club, but South American correspondent Tim Vickery has always really liked Pellegrini:

Manuel Pellegrini & Mauricio Pochettino buck a coaching trend
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24203814

Air hostess clique

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 12:55 - May 23 with 2181 viewspaulparker

The resident hammer at work is made up about this I personally cannot see what the fuss is about , I know he did a good job at Villarreal and Malaga but he didn't really set the world alight at city despite winning a title , I think they will still be in the bottom 7 by xmas and will be looking to get rid ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 16:55 - May 23 with 1999 viewsNorthernr

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 12:55 - May 23 by paulparker

The resident hammer at work is made up about this I personally cannot see what the fuss is about , I know he did a good job at Villarreal and Malaga but he didn't really set the world alight at city despite winning a title , I think they will still be in the bottom 7 by xmas and will be looking to get rid ,

Whether he's any good or not isn't really relevant. The manager isn't the problem there, so I don't see how changing him will correct them. It's like when Paladini and Flavio were working their way through bosses with no improvement.

Unless Pellegrini is bringing a new structure above him that doesn't revolve around Sullivan and his gobshite kids, moving them to a new stadium, or deflating the ludicrously high expectations on a club that's won fck all and always yo-yod then he'll have the same issues Bilic and Moyes did.

That's how football is. Sack the manager. Regardless of what the problem is, change the manager.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 20:33 - May 23 with 1885 viewsdubaistu

Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 16:55 - May 23 by Northernr

Whether he's any good or not isn't really relevant. The manager isn't the problem there, so I don't see how changing him will correct them. It's like when Paladini and Flavio were working their way through bosses with no improvement.

Unless Pellegrini is bringing a new structure above him that doesn't revolve around Sullivan and his gobshite kids, moving them to a new stadium, or deflating the ludicrously high expectations on a club that's won fck all and always yo-yod then he'll have the same issues Bilic and Moyes did.

That's how football is. Sack the manager. Regardless of what the problem is, change the manager.

This post has been edited by an administrator

So we'll be alright next season then?
Pellegrini appointed new West Ham manager on 20:55 - May 23 with 1859 viewsLowerloftLad

This time last season my mate was over the moon they had signed joe fart I told him that was a waste of money

Role on one year and there going to break the top 6 again this season by using last seasons plan of spending big I still think West ham will be in the championship within the next 3 seasons

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024