Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! 12:33 - May 24 with 13193 views18StoneOfHoop

Bend down..vaseline out.. Come On Cottagers!
Do it for Bubbles!

..and remember pre kick-off give 26 Captain Racist Liability and BellEnd's unclean hand a swerve..

Meet the Owner With The Comedy Super Mario Brothers Moustash.. "Likewise".
[Post edited 24 May 2018 12:46]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 12:35 - May 24 with 7039 viewsMick_S

Yep.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 12:39 - May 24 with 7023 viewsqprxtc

Nah.
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 12:45 - May 24 with 6998 viewsMick_S

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 12:39 - May 24 by qprxtc

Nah.

2-1 so far.

That will be the final score.

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 12:54 - May 24 with 6960 viewspaulparker

After reading this,

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/05/23/john-terry-could-extend-aston-vi

cmon Fulham

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:02 - May 24 with 6930 viewsessextaxiboy

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 12:54 - May 24 by paulparker

After reading this,

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/05/23/john-terry-could-extend-aston-vi

cmon Fulham

I read that this morning , whom the fck does he think he is ?

Cmon Fulham
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:03 - May 24 with 6924 viewsjohncharles

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 12:45 - May 24 by Mick_S

2-1 so far.

That will be the final score.

3 - 1

Strong and stable my arse.

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:04 - May 24 with 6917 viewsRangersw12

The way Villa fans have come across online reminds me how Derby fans were before our play off

I really hope Fulham smash Villa 5-0 and Terry breaks his leg

This bitter article sums up Villa fans

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/incredible-really-
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:04 - May 24 with 6916 viewssimmo

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 12:54 - May 24 by paulparker

After reading this,

cmon Fulham

I saw that too but decided not to read it all in case I smashed my screen to pieces. What an unimaginable thundercúnt that man is, and a club actually putting that clause in?? Some shameful shit.

[Post edited 24 May 2018 13:05]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:05 - May 24 with 6914 viewsJuzzie

After reading this,

cmon Fulham

un-fkin-believable, beggars disbelief, but actually not really a surprise.

And yes, c'mon Fulham as I doubt Terry will stay another year in the Championship and he won't want to sign for another PL club if he can't choose not to play against his old club.

Fulham winning could retire him from the game.
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:06 - May 24 with 6901 views18StoneOfHoop

After reading this,

cmon Fulham

Me dear LFW 'fellow punter' old adversary wee high jumping 5 foot 8 inch Paul Parker
In The Name of The Loftus Road Bishops Rodney and Stanley and The Blessed Daphne Biggs
and by Saint Jim Gregory's surreptitious under-the-table bulging brown envelopes
Please let JT break both legs and never walk again,Amen,Hallelujah.

Where's Jimmy Bullard to do the necessary when we need him?

[Post edited 24 May 2018 13:23]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:07 - May 24 with 6898 viewsMick_S

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:04 - May 24 by simmo

I saw that too but decided not to read it all in case I smashed my screen to pieces. What an unimaginable thundercúnt that man is, and a club actually putting that clause in?? Some shameful shit.

[Post edited 24 May 2018 13:05]

Does what he wants.

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:26 - May 24 with 6788 views18StoneOfHoop

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:07 - May 24 by Mick_S

Does what he wants.

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:29 - May 24 with 6765 viewsQPR_John

Surely there are a number of ways a player can arrange to not play against a particular team, Terry clearly wants this made public and wear it as a badge. I wonder if a clause such as this is in fact acceptable to the FA

To get back to the thread I really hope Fulham win
[Post edited 24 May 2018 13:30]
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:30 - May 24 with 6754 viewsSimonJames

+1 Foolham

100% of people who drink water will die.

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:31 - May 24 with 6752 viewsRs_Holy

30,000 happy clappers will create one hell of an atmosphere!...
....Come On You Lilly Whites!!!
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:37 - May 24 with 6724 viewsTheChef

Come on you Ruperts!

Of course now that most of us are backing them, they'll go and fck it up.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:45 - May 24 with 6680 viewsRs_Holy

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:37 - May 24 by TheChef

Come on you Ruperts!

Of course now that most of us are backing them, they'll go and fck it up.

Us, half of Birmingham... infact just about everyone except Villa and chelscum!
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 13:58 - May 24 with 6623 viewsLunarJetman

So would we all prefer losing Robinson if Fulham went up or keeping him and Villa go up instead?
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 14:05 - May 24 with 6606 viewsDorse

After reading this,

cmon Fulham

To quote the immortal R Lee Ermey, 'it looks to me like the best part of him ran down the crack of his momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress'.

What a monumental tower of fcuktardary.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 14:15 - May 24 with 6582 viewsNorthernr

All in favour of a Fulham win here, and Big Racist John getting smacked in the face by somebody/thing.
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 14:27 - May 24 with 6537 viewsdaveB

I hope Fulham win but been saying it for months, Villa will win the playoffs. They are doing what we did 4 years ago, loads of experienced players who will find a way in the final
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 14:31 - May 24 with 6517 viewsA40Bosh

I wanted Fulham to win anyway.
Having read that £2m bonus and back in the Prem, I can only refer you to Mr Boyle again
(sorry, getting so much mileage out of this clip :-) )

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 14:38 - May 24 with 6481 viewsMrSheen

Villa for me. They'll be better than us next year if they stay down, Fulham might not be by the time the asset strippers have finished with them. Just business, y'unnerstan?
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 15:12 - May 24 with 6402 viewsqprxtc

I don’t want Fulham or Brentford above us (nor the other lot but until the Russian is gone…) and that comes before my dislike of you know who.
Good luck Saturday Konky Big Nose and The Tarquins! on 15:28 - May 24 with 6349 viewsBostonR

Fulham all the way. Would love Terry to be sent-off in the first 5mins and Fulham put 5 past Villa.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024