Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assuming you couldn't go to the defeat at Preston on the opening Saturday ...... 03:35 - Jun 22 with 2186 viewsOnlyMe

..... and had to go to a different Championship match, which would you choose (let's say either / or)?

For me --- Sheff Utd V Swansea and Leeds V Stoke look interesting.
Assuming you couldn't go to the defeat at Preston on the opening Saturday ...... on 03:41 - Jun 22 with 2180 viewsBrianMcCarthy

You're the happy one. I can tell.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Assuming you couldn't go to the defeat at Preston on the opening Saturday ...... on 05:11 - Jun 22 with 2146 viewsOnlyMe

Assuming you couldn't go to the defeat at Preston on the opening Saturday ...... on 03:41 - Jun 22 by BrianMcCarthy

You're the happy one. I can tell.

When we go to Preston. Yup.
Assuming you couldn't go to the defeat at Preston on the opening Saturday ...... on 08:04 - Jun 22 with 2044 viewscolinallcars

Leeds v Stoke will be on Sky.
Assuming you couldn't go to the defeat at Preston on the opening Saturday ...... on 11:49 - Jun 22 with 1987 viewsrunningman75

Bristol City vs Notts forest could produce a lot of goals. I am sure it will be quicker for Middlesborough fans to get home from Millwall then it is to get home to North West London from there.
Assuming you couldn't go to the defeat at Preston on the opening Saturday ...... on 12:42 - Jun 22 with 1955 viewsTonto

The cricket season will still be on... and Surrey are looking good for the Champioship this year

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Assuming you couldn't go to the defeat at Preston on the opening Saturday ...... on 13:20 - Jun 22 with 1923 viewssmegma

We will win at Preston
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024