Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smithies to Cardiff 20:06 - Jun 25 with 43861 viewsMaggsinho

£4m apparently.

Smithies to Cardiff on 20:12 - Jun 25 with 14577 viewsGloucs_R

Taking the pi55 at that price

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Smithies to Cardiff on 20:14 - Jun 25 with 14566 viewsNortholt_Rs

Smithies to Cardiff on 20:12 - Jun 25 by Gloucs_R

Taking the pi55 at that price

No way we can sell him for that paltry sum....especially to that filth

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Smithies to Cardiff on 20:24 - Jun 25 with 14488 viewsEsox_Lucius

That seems like a steal at that price, if it is accurate. I honestly thought double that would be a reasonable ask, especially for a EPL team.

The grass is always greener.

Smithies to Cardiff on 20:26 - Jun 25 with 14475 viewsaston_hoop

For an account that retweets done deals and clickbait articles, I'm not too worried yet.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Smithies to Cardiff on 20:36 - Jun 25 with 14400 viewsBluce_Ree

Either Pete O'Rourke or Cardiff can fk right off.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Smithies to Cardiff on 20:38 - Jun 25 with 14376 viewsthompsonridd

Maybe its player + £4m. Welcome back Hoilett 😂😂
Smithies to Cardiff on 20:44 - Jun 25 with 14339 viewsdanehoop

Hoping this is bolox as there doesnt seem to be any evidence to back that up, plus that blokes site just seems to be a collection of reboots from other sites, a lot of which appear to be clickbait.

If it is true though, that looks a steal for Warnock, so would hope there is a shed load of add ons and share of future transfer fees included in that price.

Never knowingly understood

Smithies to Cardiff on 20:44 - Jun 25 with 14331 viewsbosh67

Problem is he probably has £4m as a sell on trigger in his contract.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Smithies to Cardiff on 20:54 - Jun 25 with 14276 viewsQPR_John

Smithies to Cardiff on 20:44 - Jun 25 by bosh67

Problem is he probably has £4m as a sell on trigger in his contract.

As he is under contract I believe until 2020 if sold for £4M it has to be a release clause.
Smithies to Cardiff on 20:59 - Jun 25 with 14250 viewsloftboy

I thought his missus wanted to stay in London

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Smithies to Cardiff on 21:22 - Jun 25 with 14062 viewsrichranger

Hoilet still hasn't singing a new contract with Cardiff - so you never know...
Smithies to Cardiff on 21:25 - Jun 25 with 14039 viewsaston_hoop

shite.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44607474

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Smithies to Cardiff on 21:26 - Jun 25 with 14033 viewsCiderwithRsie

This thread is ruining my day so I think I'm going to put my hands over my ears and go Lalalala until it goes away.
Smithies to Cardiff on 21:40 - Jun 25 with 13931 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Gutted if true.

This potential news is bad enough as it is, but please, as supporters, lets not whine and whinge about the price for 5 years like we did with Austin.

Pleased for Lumley.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 21:45]
Smithies to Cardiff on 21:46 - Jun 25 with 13870 viewsDejR_vu

That fee is a f*@king joke if true. Everton paid £25m plus add-owns for an uncapped Pickford.

Smithies is worth 8-10 points a season. If they're letting him go for £4m they're an even bigger bunch of clowns than I thought. Seriously, what's the point?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Smithies to Cardiff on 21:46 - Jun 25 with 13870 viewslondonscottish

Rangers have good back up in Lumley and Ingram.

It's a shame but let's face it it's been on the cards for a long time.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Smithies to Cardiff on 21:47 - Jun 25 with 13858 viewseghamranger

His house looks pretty empty in Windsor at the moment 😞

Doesn’t mean he has signed... I know
Smithies to Cardiff on 21:48 - Jun 25 with 13845 viewsbosh67

Smithies to Cardiff on 21:40 - Jun 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Gutted if true.

This potential news is bad enough as it is, but please, as supporters, lets not whine and whinge about the price for 5 years like we did with Austin.

Pleased for Lumley.

Agree Lumley is the natural successor keeping style wise.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Smithies to Cardiff on 21:49 - Jun 25 with 13838 viewsPunteR

Lumley is good though isnt he? Its inevitable Smithies going, but id like to think we could get more than £4 mill for him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Smithies to Cardiff on 21:51 - Jun 25 with 13825 viewsrsonist

Smithies to Cardiff on 21:40 - Jun 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Gutted if true.

Pleased for Lumley.

We didn't have much option with Austin - he was coming out of contract. Now though...?

Of course I know (everyone knows) we're under the financial cosh but accepting £4m first bid in this market just seems negligent, to say the least. There are potential bidders with £100m in their back pockets.

What's the point of harping on about developing assets and young players if we can't negotiate the fees to get us out of the muck and progress? Wasn't that supposed to be the plan? I don't know what I'm missing here.

I was prepared for this to happen this summer but ugh ugh ugh.
Smithies to Cardiff on 22:03 - Jun 25 with 13735 viewsrsonist

Don't even have Iain Dowie and Keith Rowland to show for it this time...
Smithies to Cardiff on 22:03 - Jun 25 with 13731 viewsdaveB

Smithies to Cardiff on 21:46 - Jun 25 by DejR_vu

That fee is a f*@king joke if true. Everton paid £25m plus add-owns for an uncapped Pickford.

Smithies is worth 8-10 points a season. If they're letting him go for £4m they're an even bigger bunch of clowns than I thought. Seriously, what's the point?

an uncapped Pickford with a year in the premier League and clearly a very good young keeper Smithies has never played for a top half championship side let alone a premier league one. I know he's good but when only one bidder in town and no one else has shown an interest in 2 years the price was never going to be high
Smithies to Cardiff on 22:11 - Jun 25 with 13668 viewsDejR_vu

Smithies to Cardiff on 22:03 - Jun 25 by daveB

an uncapped Pickford with a year in the premier League and clearly a very good young keeper Smithies has never played for a top half championship side let alone a premier league one. I know he's good but when only one bidder in town and no one else has shown an interest in 2 years the price was never going to be high

One season in the Prem. Six times the fee. £4m, if true, is absolutely laughable.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 22:11]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Smithies to Cardiff on 22:12 - Jun 25 with 13654 viewsPunteR

Smithies to Cardiff on 22:03 - Jun 25 by daveB

Keep him then

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Smithies to Cardiff on 22:13 - Jun 25 with 13646 viewsTW_R

Smithies to Cardiff on 21:51 - Jun 25 by rsonist

We didn't have much option with Austin - he was coming out of contract. Now though...?

Of course I know (everyone knows) we're under the financial cosh but accepting £4m first bid in this market just seems negligent, to say the least. There are potential bidders with £100m in their back pockets.

What's the point of harping on about developing assets and young players if we can't negotiate the fees to get us out of the muck and progress? Wasn't that supposed to be the plan? I don't know what I'm missing here.

I was prepared for this to happen this summer but ugh ugh ugh.

Unless, as has already been said above, there is a £4 million buy-out clause in his contract. Not really negligent is it?

The thing you’re missing is he didn’t sign for us to develop. He signed thinking we were going to push for promotion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024