Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson 22:03 - Jul 20 with 5151 viewsbosh67

Unless just about any other team with more money get him first.

The Icelandic Charlie Austin. Hope Penrice can spin some magic if this is a possibility.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vi%C3%B0ar_%C3%96rn_Kjartansson

I wonder if we can pay him in fish and a thunder clap.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 22:28 - Jul 20 with 5043 viewsLongsufferingR

Oh FFS. I can just about manage Eberechi Eze.
We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 22:45 - Jul 20 with 4971 viewsBoston

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 22:28 - Jul 20 by LongsufferingR

Oh FFS. I can just about manage Eberechi Eze.

Viagara Carjacking....you'll soon get yer tongue around it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We are in the frame for Vgiðar Örn Kjartansson on 22:55 - Jul 20 with 4943 viewsDannyPaddox

Gerðcha Köwsson!
We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 00:19 - Jul 21 with 4783 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Viðar, Viðar, Viðar, Viðar Örn Kjartansson.

I’ve tried it several times and if that’s the Icelandic for Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie Austin Niko Kranjcar, then we might have problems.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 02:05 - Jul 21 with 4717 viewsaston_hoop

Sainsburys and now Iceland. Lets play Supermarket sweep!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 03:27 - Jul 21 with 4676 viewsPlanetHonneywood

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 02:05 - Jul 21 by aston_hoop

I never much carrefor supermarket seeep!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 06:11 - Jul 21 with 4579 viewsNZR

Other articles are stating we're competing with Boro & West Brom for his signature. Hate to be a skeptic, but it's highly unlikely we'll get him if they're involved.
We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 06:27 - Jul 21 with 4551 viewstimcocking

Is that a human?
Login to get fewer ads

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 09:04 - Jul 21 with 4309 viewsWatford_Ranger

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 00:19 - Jul 21 by PlanetHonneywood

Viðar, Viðar, Viðar, Viðar Örn Kjartansson.

I’ve tried it several times and if that’s the Icelandic for Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie Austin Niko Kranjcar, then we might have problems.

It’ll work to the tune of ‘Stefan Moore Moore Moore’.
We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 09:14 - Jul 21 with 4273 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 02:05 - Jul 21 by aston_hoop

Looks promising although at 28, is he a bit passed his sell by date?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 10:55 - Jul 21 with 4030 viewsHoopsarrr

Played under McClaren during his stint at Macabi Tel Aviv.
We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 11:03 - Jul 21 with 4011 viewsjohnhoop

All we need now is Ragnar Lothbrok as the midfield general and Bjorn Ironside as the enforcer in the back four and we’re sorted.
We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 12:12 - Jul 21 with 3871 viewsEsox_Lucius

I'd take Lagertha, cunning AND brutality. Spend less time off with red & yellow cards.

The grass is always greener.

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 12:53 - Jul 21 with 3761 viewskingo

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 11:03 - Jul 21 by johnhoop

All we need now is Ragnar Lothbrok as the midfield general and Bjorn Ironside as the enforcer in the back four and we’re sorted.

We are QPR, so will probably end up with Ivar the Boneless

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 13:51 - Jul 21 with 3576 viewsDorse

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 12:53 - Jul 21 by kingo

We are QPR, so will probably end up with Ivar the Boneless

More like Ivor the Engine.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 14:19 - Jul 21 with 3486 viewsDavieQPR

Reminds me of Bodvarsson we were once interested in. Landed up going to Wolves
for silly money and scored 3 goals in 48 games. Now at Reading.
We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 16:02 - Jul 21 with 3255 viewsLazyFan

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 14:19 - Jul 21 by DavieQPR

Reminds me of Bodvarsson we were once interested in. Landed up going to Wolves
for silly money and scored 3 goals in 48 games. Now at Reading.

Better than that we went and got Smith for £1m instead.
Bullit dodged there!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 18:02 - Jul 21 with 3033 viewsblacky200

Not getting that name on a shirt
We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 01:17 - Jul 22 with 2457 viewswombat

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 18:02 - Jul 21 by blacky200

Not getting that name on a shirt

I’m lucky I can fit his full name on the back of my shirt

Poll: which is your favouite foot

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 08:36 - Jul 22 with 2300 viewsCiderwithRsie

We are in the frame for Viðar Örn Kjartansson on 01:17 - Jul 22 by wombat

I’m lucky I can fit his full name on the back of my shirt

Do they still charge per letter? That way, if you buy one that's the transfer fee right there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024