Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Nandos 17:16 - Aug 11 with 8080 viewsdavman

Not been that angry at a game for a long, long time. Unless I missed a blatant handball from the other end of the ground, that was never a penalty.

Then the game killing shite that football allows by not having a timer that stops the moment the ball is out of play. The ref gave 4 separate warnings to their 'keeper to hurry up with no punishment.

Then there was the small matter of just 1 minute 40 seconds play in the "5" added on.

Of course the secret is don't be behind if you don't want the oppo to do that, but my god, it was hard watching...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

In Nandos on 22:31 - Aug 11 with 2660 viewsBklynRanger

I thought we were good in bits and pieces but too deep for long periods and looked nothing like scoring during the, yet again, long drawn out American style clock rundown, which is an accepted part of the game now apparently.
In Nandos on 22:40 - Aug 11 with 2622 viewsToast_R

If that was a pen then I'm the Last King of Scotland. The refferee was a very bad man.
In Nandos on 23:30 - Aug 11 with 2521 viewssmegma

In Nandos on 21:53 - Aug 11 by Hunterhoop

Smeg, great post. But you’re wrong about the first goal. The ball is blatantly passed forward and it’s clearly offside. No way is Sharp behind the ballplayer or our defenders. He knew it too. Watch his reaction. Done twice we were.

I sit level with it. Having seen it again on TV yes the ball did go forward BUT Sharp was not offside, he was level with BSG when the cross came in. The penalty was diabolical, as was mentioned by Ollie but they didn't dwell over any offside.
In Nandos on 23:40 - Aug 11 with 2497 viewsHunterhoop

In Nandos on 23:30 - Aug 11 by smegma

I sit level with it. Having seen it again on TV yes the ball did go forward BUT Sharp was not offside, he was level with BSG when the cross came in. The penalty was diabolical, as was mentioned by Ollie but they didn't dwell over any offside.

Do not agree he was level with BSG. Most of his body is goalside. He’s offside.
In Nandos on 00:32 - Aug 12 with 2429 viewsDorse

I know this is probably missing the point but did anyone, at any point, describe their Nandos as 'cheeky'?

Because that it is not OK. Bastards. Ruin a perfectly good Nandos. Or should that be a perfectly good Nando? Aaargh. I hate them so much!

As you were.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

In Nandos on 02:20 - Aug 12 with 2367 viewsdavman

In Nandos on 00:32 - Aug 12 by Dorse

I know this is probably missing the point but did anyone, at any point, describe their Nandos as 'cheeky'?

Because that it is not OK. Bastards. Ruin a perfectly good Nandos. Or should that be a perfectly good Nando? Aaargh. I hate them so much!

As you were.

Mine was NOT "cheeky", it was deadly serious after watching that referee do his shit.

Can we go out yet?

In Nandos on 03:24 - Aug 12 with 2351 viewstoboboly

Jesus wept do you ever get your tongue out of the officials arse? It wasn’t a pen, it didn’t look like one from the loft, it didn’t look like one from SA road, it didn’t look like one from ellerslie or from fcking space. Sky sports said it wasn’t a pen. IT WAS A FCKING CNT OF A CALL

Edit- in reference to Pinner sucking off the official
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 3:30]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

In Nandos on 10:10 - Aug 12 with 2193 viewsPinnerPaul

In Nandos on 03:24 - Aug 12 by toboboly

Jesus wept do you ever get your tongue out of the officials arse? It wasn’t a pen, it didn’t look like one from the loft, it didn’t look like one from SA road, it didn’t look like one from ellerslie or from fcking space. Sky sports said it wasn’t a pen. IT WAS A FCKING CNT OF A CALL

Edit- in reference to Pinner sucking off the official
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 3:30]

Thanks for that totally unnecessary abuse.

1) Did you actually read my post CRITICISING the referee?
2) Most fans would be surprised/dismayed to see the officials sitting in T block row Q, judging a penalty at the other end of the pitch - hence why I said I thought it was one live - still haven't seen it again - will do shortly
3) Brian McC thought it was a pen on TV - so to say its just me that 'likes' the officials is total nonsense.
Login to get fewer ads

In Nandos on 10:29 - Aug 12 with 2155 viewsTacticalR

Yes, a bit OTT there toboboly.

Air hostess clique

In Nandos on 12:55 - Aug 12 with 2086 viewsactonman

Has anyone mentioned the giving the ball back to them all the while they are wasting time all over the pitch !
Player goes down for nothing at all , goalie boots it out , player gets up and remarkably is ok ?

Everyone in the crowd screaming to play on and attack and we throw it back to them for the goalie to casually take his time again ?

We deserve all we get sometimes ..... bummed in the gob !
In Nandos on 13:14 - Aug 12 with 2059 viewsLblock

In Nandos on 21:45 - Aug 11 by Esox_Lucius

The ref also told a QPR fan to " Fcük off you cockney cnüt" after the game after the fan walked past and loudly said to his mates with him, "Oh look it's Stevie Wonder". Security was called and 4 of them surrounded the ref and his assistants until their car arrived.

Is this true?!?!

If so this explains a LOT about how he reffed the game.
I thought at the time he seemed incredibly in Chef Utd favour and the penalty was the icing on the cake. If his reaction was as stated he should be reported and banned from taking any games involving us or any other London teams

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

In Nandos on 13:33 - Aug 12 with 2012 viewsCroydonCaptJack

In Nandos on 23:30 - Aug 11 by smegma

I also sit level in R Block and they certainly did dwell on it. All our defenders looked across and shouted at the lino.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 13:33]
In Nandos on 16:00 - Aug 12 with 1903 viewsEsox_Lucius

In Nandos on 13:14 - Aug 12 by Lblock

Is this true?!?!

If so this explains a LOT about how he reffed the game.
I thought at the time he seemed incredibly in Chef Utd favour and the penalty was the icing on the cake. If his reaction was as stated he should be reported and banned from taking any games involving us or any other London teams

Yep, Dave Thomas was with me when the guy came over raging about it and there were 4 security guys surrounding the ref and his assistants until their car came.

The grass is always greener.

In Nandos on 19:12 - Aug 12 with 1769 viewsloftboy

In Nandos on 20:20 - Aug 11 by smegma

The referee warned their keeper on 73, 75 , 76 & 84 minutes. So having warned him once, surely a repeat of time wasting would see a yellow card produced ?? If not, WHAT was the point of warning him in the first place ?? Or second and third place? First half, Clarke went in late on on one of ours, ref said nothing. 3 minutes later he catches BFG with a flailing arm, ref said nothing. 94 minutes played , ref gives a yellow for kicking the ball away ?? Bit late for that. Also, the foul on Eze as he turned by the paddocks was dreadful and he played on claiming we had the advantage. When the game stopped, nothing said or done about the foul.
I also thought BFGs foul on McGoldrick was naughty, not a dicky bird from the referee. McGoldrick eventually went off injured as a result of the challenge.

But I must mention the Lino on the Ellerslie Rd side. When a keeper is holding the ball on the edge of the box, it's your job to see that the ball is not carried out of the box in the act of kicking the ball upfield. He definitely missed one occasion but possibly 3 occasions.

And McLaren is wrong, Billy Sharp was not offside for the equaliser. The ball was crossed sideways not forward so he was onside.

Believe it or not the laws of the game don’t state which direction the ball is played, the only stipulation is that the player to be offside has to be nearer the goal line than the ball when the ball is played and that there are less than two players between him and the goal line obviously it’s a whole different kettle of fish that the player would be interfering with play if it was played backwards.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 19:15]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

In Nandos on 19:38 - Aug 12 with 1724 viewsBrianMcCarthy

In Nandos on 10:10 - Aug 12 by PinnerPaul

Thanks for that totally unnecessary abuse.

1) Did you actually read my post CRITICISING the referee?
2) Most fans would be surprised/dismayed to see the officials sitting in T block row Q, judging a penalty at the other end of the pitch - hence why I said I thought it was one live - still haven't seen it again - will do shortly
3) Brian McC thought it was a pen on TV - so to say its just me that 'likes' the officials is total nonsense.

Ya, I did to be fair, and, though I'm still not 100% and did ask people their opinion afterwards, I still think I would've given it for Bidwell backing in under the jumper. I think it was a foul on balance.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

In Nandos on 19:42 - Aug 12 with 1714 viewsHamptonR

In Nandos on 12:55 - Aug 12 by actonman

Has anyone mentioned the giving the ball back to them all the while they are wasting time all over the pitch !
Player goes down for nothing at all , goalie boots it out , player gets up and remarkably is ok ?

Everyone in the crowd screaming to play on and attack and we throw it back to them for the goalie to casually take his time again ?

We deserve all we get sometimes ..... bummed in the gob !

The ball was given back, being sporting, but also because the moment we had crossed the ball the ref would have invented a free kick.
Luongo knew what was coming
In Nandos on 21:06 - Aug 12 with 1641 viewsdavman

In Nandos on 19:42 - Aug 12 by HamptonR

The ball was given back, being sporting, but also because the moment we had crossed the ball the ref would have invented a free kick.
Luongo knew what was coming

He should have thrown it to one of their centre backs, counted to five and then pressurised them. Or even better, committed a foul throw to give them possession back. Throwing it out for a goal kick was the last thing he should have done.

Can we go out yet?

In Nandos on 21:19 - Aug 12 with 1622 viewsdaveB

timewasting was annoying but started very early and when it became obvious the ref was doing nothing about it there were things we could have done like not keep letting them stop play, get in the refs ear pointing out the timewasting at every opportunity and when a player goes down holding his face and gets no treatment and we have a throw in on the edge of the box don't waste more time by making a sub and then just throw the ball back to them. Bloody clueless
In Nandos on 22:17 - Aug 12 with 1537 viewsDannyPaddox

In Nandos on 11:34 - Aug 13 with 1363 viewsrobith

Half chicken, hot with peri chips and macho peas please boss man.

Whack a refillable coke on that too actually
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024