Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love Sport DAB Radio...QPR 18:00 - Aug 12 with 2926 viewsJogo

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere. There is a new radio station on DAB called Love Sport. They have a QPR Fans show on every Tuesday at 9pm.

https://www.lovesportradio.com/on-air/the-qpr-fans-show/
Love Sport DAB Radio...QPR on 18:45 - Aug 12 with 2802 viewsBoston

Do they work for small money?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Love Sport DAB Radio...QPR on 22:58 - Aug 12 with 2569 viewssmegma

This QPR Fans Show ?? Will it just be dealing with rumours/made up stories ?
Love Sport DAB Radio...QPR on 07:20 - Aug 14 with 2222 viewsNorthernr

Sadly it's owned by Kelvin McKenzie. A man who detests football fans, but isn't adverse to trying to make money out of them. We've been asked three times to be involved and said no.
Love Sport DAB Radio...QPR on 15:29 - Aug 14 with 2032 viewsDixie_CT

I've been one of three people who go on the show, which has been titled 'Ranger Things', since the start of the station towards the back end of last season.

The links with Mackenzie aren't great but they are going to do a QPR show anyway so thought it was a good opportunity and had to put that to one side. They approached my friend Gav who was doing the C5 QPR fan report on the highlights show. It's quite enjoyable to talk about something I love and do a bit of radio.

To be honest, we are nowhere near the QPR Podcast and we all listen to that in admiration. If you have an 1 hour to listen to QPR then that's your place, it's pretty impressive.

Ranger Things is not as special but we have had some interesting guests such as Steve Gallen, Wayne Fereday and Lee Cook. We were supposed to have Les the other week but it didn't happen. For me, it's nice to have some coverage in a market dominated by the bigger London clubs.

We did a good show with Iwan Thomas and Luther Blissett the other week but they do sometimes lose focus and go into general chat rather than QPR specific.

I did a call with Kevin Sullivan today as they were talking about McClaren Out, Linford Christie stadium and Tony. They tend to call us for some filler.

It's all out if love and voluntary and I again doth my cap at the professionalism and humility of QPR Podcast. Me and the other chaps who do it don't work in the media and can find an hour sometimes tough to fill, especially planning it around everything else we do.

I'm on tonight solo as they forgot we were playing but I'm going to West Brom, Bristol C and Wigan so took one for the team.

If anyone is interested in ever calling up or coming on the show them please let us know.

Clive - please delete/edit any of this that you are fit.
Love Sport DAB Radio...QPR on 15:42 - Aug 14 with 1997 viewsNorthernr

Love Sport DAB Radio...QPR on 15:29 - Aug 14 by Dixie_CT

I've been one of three people who go on the show, which has been titled 'Ranger Things', since the start of the station towards the back end of last season.

The links with Mackenzie aren't great but they are going to do a QPR show anyway so thought it was a good opportunity and had to put that to one side. They approached my friend Gav who was doing the C5 QPR fan report on the highlights show. It's quite enjoyable to talk about something I love and do a bit of radio.

To be honest, we are nowhere near the QPR Podcast and we all listen to that in admiration. If you have an 1 hour to listen to QPR then that's your place, it's pretty impressive.

Ranger Things is not as special but we have had some interesting guests such as Steve Gallen, Wayne Fereday and Lee Cook. We were supposed to have Les the other week but it didn't happen. For me, it's nice to have some coverage in a market dominated by the bigger London clubs.

We did a good show with Iwan Thomas and Luther Blissett the other week but they do sometimes lose focus and go into general chat rather than QPR specific.

I did a call with Kevin Sullivan today as they were talking about McClaren Out, Linford Christie stadium and Tony. They tend to call us for some filler.

It's all out if love and voluntary and I again doth my cap at the professionalism and humility of QPR Podcast. Me and the other chaps who do it don't work in the media and can find an hour sometimes tough to fill, especially planning it around everything else we do.

I'm on tonight solo as they forgot we were playing but I'm going to West Brom, Bristol C and Wigan so took one for the team.

If anyone is interested in ever calling up or coming on the show them please let us know.

Clive - please delete/edit any of this that you are fit.

Nah mate you're fine, best of luck with it.
You'll be getting the "attention seekers/wannabe celebrity fans" abuse on Twitter in no time.
Love Sport DAB Radio...QPR on 15:51 - Aug 14 with 1976 viewsDixie_CT

Love Sport DAB Radio...QPR on 15:42 - Aug 14 by Northernr

Nah mate you're fine, best of luck with it.
You'll be getting the "attention seekers/wannabe celebrity fans" abuse on Twitter in no time.

It's alright, you can keep Finney 😉

I was envisaging some Anchor man style escalated Pod wars, riding camels into the Crown and Sceptre straight from the Pocket Watch, swinging wooden clubs carved in the shape of Steve Hodge at all and sundry.

Cheers for the well wishes. We'll see how long it will last. Love Sport are very demanding of their volunteers.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024