Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nahki Wells? 16:58 - Aug 13 with 9738 viewsitsbiga

Snag him on Loan?

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Nahki Wells? on 17:09 - Aug 13 with 8203 viewsEsox_Lucius

Where did that come from??? Right out of left field. I bet he'd do it for £30k a week and whatever loan fee we have to pay. Brilliant!

The grass is always greener.

Nahki Wells? on 17:14 - Aug 13 with 8162 viewsitsbiga

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/11/nahki-wells-appears-on-qprs-radar-as-hemed-
A few teams sniffing him out but I guess we gotta cover his wages so a no go.
We need a striker tho issit

Nahki Wells? on 17:29 - Aug 13 with 8074 viewsdaveB

was linked to us on West London Sport last week, club want him but imagine he'll go somewhere else
Nahki Wells? on 19:21 - Aug 13 with 7784 viewsconnell10

Never scored 20 goals in a season at championship level , not saying he is not good enough for us but i think he is another over hyped player!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nahki Wells? on 19:33 - Aug 13 with 7735 viewsLblock

Nahki Wells? on 19:21 - Aug 13 by connell10

Never scored 20 goals in a season at championship level , not saying he is not good enough for us but i think he is another over hyped player!

Your choice is him or Washington.

Your answer is....

I quite like him but he's another I always think needs to be in a two.

The fella I quite like the look of is Hemed, mobile and links play up well. Liked what I saw of him when Brighton got promoted.

As ridiculous as it sounds, the fella I'd break what little capacity we have in the bank for though is one Pierre Crouchie. I know, I know, I know..... never go back, age, wages etc.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nahki Wells? on 20:21 - Aug 13 with 7549 viewsonlyrinmoray

I always liked him did well at Bradford and Huddersfield but according to Burnley fans not interested didnt try when he got a game.So Dyche binned him
Nahki Wells? on 20:24 - Aug 13 with 7540 viewsitsbiga

Might work nicely with Smith as targetman.

Nahki Wells? on 20:28 - Aug 13 with 7515 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nahki Wells? on 19:33 - Aug 13 by Lblock

Your answer is....

The fella I quite like the look of is Hemed, mobile and links play up well. Liked what I saw of him when Brighton got promoted.

As ridiculous as it sounds, the fella I'd break what little capacity we have in the bank for though is one Pierre Crouchie. I know, I know, I know..... never go back, age, wages etc.

I've been in a few 2s in my time.
Login to get fewer ads

Nahki Wells? on 23:00 - Aug 13 with 7111 viewsMyke

Your answer is....

Totally agreed with everything you said after know... (might be 4 dots there or only 2 can't find my specs)
Nahki Wells? on 08:30 - Aug 14 with 6785 viewsconnell10

Your answer is....

Not saying he isnt good enough for us mate , just think he on the grand scale of things is a tad overrated! As i said never scored 20 goals in the championship.

Nahki Wells? on 10:50 - Aug 14 with 6613 views00calben

Wasn't he supposed to be going to Derby as part of the Vydra deal?!

Think he would be an excellent loan signing for us (really improve our striking options), as would Hemed.

As others have said I imagine getting either of them will be tough as there's sure to be competition
Nahki Wells? on 11:20 - Aug 14 with 6536 viewskensalriser

Nahki Wells? on 08:30 - Aug 14 by connell10

Not saying he isnt good enough for us mate , just think he on the grand scale of things is a tad overrated! As i said never scored 20 goals in the championship.

20 goals is setting the bar a little high, don't you think?

Only two players achieved it last season.

https://www.topscorersfootball.com/the-championship/season-2017/2018

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nahki Wells? on 12:23 - Aug 14 with 6429 viewsconnell10

Nahki Wells? on 11:20 - Aug 14 by kensalriser

20 goals is setting the bar a little high, don't you think?

Only two players achieved it last season.

https://www.topscorersfootball.com/the-championship/season-2017/2018

Not really mate 20 goals should be a standard benchmark for a good championship striker! In his last season in the championship with Huddersfield he scored 10 goals one less than Matt Smith last season , as I said a tad over hyped imo.

Nahki Wells? on 12:36 - Aug 14 with 6386 viewsMytch_QPR

Nahki Wells? on 10:50 - Aug 14 by 00calben

Wasn't he supposed to be going to Derby as part of the Vydra deal?!

Think he would be an excellent loan signing for us (really improve our striking options), as would Hemed.

As others have said I imagine getting either of them will be tough as there's sure to be competition

I should imagine its either Wells or Hemed, but not both - unless anyone here is ITK differently.

The Hemed rumour drums have gone a bit quiet...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Nahki Wells? on 13:17 - Aug 14 with 6293 viewsGloucs_R

Or names being used to bring down the price of Main. A game of bluff

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Nahki Wells? on 16:06 - Aug 14 with 6012 viewskensalriser

Nahki Wells? on 12:23 - Aug 14 by connell10

Not really mate 20 goals should be a standard benchmark for a good championship striker! In his last season in the championship with Huddersfield he scored 10 goals one less than Matt Smith last season , as I said a tad over hyped imo.

It's a standard benchmark if your definition of a good championship striker is to be in the best two scorers in the division.

But actually it's not really that helpful an indicator because, among other things, it ignores how a team is set up to play. When we had Austin all our play was geared towards him as the goalscorer, so he got loads of goals - 18 in the PL, didn't stop us going down. Conversely, when we won the Championship Taarabt got only one more than that at 19 because our style of play spread the goals more widely.

Goals per game over at least three seasons is probably a more reliable indicator.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nahki Wells? on 16:23 - Aug 14 with 5956 viewsdavman

Nahki Wells? on 12:36 - Aug 14 by Mytch_QPR

I should imagine its either Wells or Hemed, but not both - unless anyone here is ITK differently.

The Hemed rumour drums have gone a bit quiet...

Everything has gone a bit quiet on the transfer front. Looks like it will be a last minute job for this bloody Loan Window too.

WE will be desparate by then and will end up panic recruiting. ...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Nahki Wells? on 11:23 - Aug 15 with 5565 viewsblacky200

Nahki Wells? on 16:23 - Aug 14 by davman

Everything has gone a bit quiet on the transfer front. Looks like it will be a last minute job for this bloody Loan Window too.

WE will be desparate by then and will end up panic recruiting. ...

Yep I'm sure everyone at the club is staring out the window with nothing to do just waiting for the final day of the loan window.
Don't know about panic recruiting but it looks like we have already got to panic posting
Nahki Wells? on 13:04 - Aug 15 with 5341 viewsHooped_Pullie

I think what you'd have to factor in with any (admittedly fanciful) notion of bringing Crouchie back is the fact that he's one of the players who'd fire fan imagination enough to actually put numbers on the gate.

If sold to the hilt by the Club, it might actually make commercial sense. Would sure lift any gloom around the place, and there are marketing opportunities to be had

That having said, I'd settle for Wells or Hemed right now.
Nahki Wells? on 13:22 - Aug 15 with 5258 views08olesen

Nahki Wells? on 13:04 - Aug 15 by Hooped_Pullie

I think what you'd have to factor in with any (admittedly fanciful) notion of bringing Crouchie back is the fact that he's one of the players who'd fire fan imagination enough to actually put numbers on the gate.

If sold to the hilt by the Club, it might actually make commercial sense. Would sure lift any gloom around the place, and there are marketing opportunities to be had

That having said, I'd settle for Wells or Hemed right now.

It seems like its either a slow big guy being mentioned like Smith, Martin or Crouch, or a smaller guy like Nakhi Wells or Washington. Is it too much to ask to have someone who can hold the ball up and run in behind? I understand we are looking to get someone on the cheap from the loan market but there must be some young lads out there who can do both. I think that would make us a lot more unpredictable and harder to defend against.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Nahki Wells? on 13:33 - Aug 15 with 5179 viewsMytch_QPR

Nahki Wells? on 13:22 - Aug 15 by 08olesen

It seems like its either a slow big guy being mentioned like Smith, Martin or Crouch, or a smaller guy like Nakhi Wells or Washington. Is it too much to ask to have someone who can hold the ball up and run in behind? I understand we are looking to get someone on the cheap from the loan market but there must be some young lads out there who can do both. I think that would make us a lot more unpredictable and harder to defend against.

Is anyone claiming Crouch is a realistic possibility? - or is it a tall story?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Nahki Wells? on 13:38 - Aug 15 with 5157 viewstraininvain

Nahki Wells? on 11:23 - Aug 15 by blacky200

Yep I'm sure everyone at the club is staring out the window with nothing to do just waiting for the final day of the loan window.
Don't know about panic recruiting but it looks like we have already got to panic posting

Good point. The club missed a trick by not appointing Davman as Director of Football.
Nahki Wells? on 17:26 - Aug 15 with 4920 viewsR_from_afar

I just stumbled across this update:

Sean Dyche on Nahki Wells' Burnley future: "Just ongoing. Nahki is fighting for his chance to play & there’s been a bit of interest in him from outside, but we haven’t made a decision on that. Neither has he. We’re very open with our players, knowing what’s right for them & us"

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Nahki Wells? on 18:35 - Aug 17 with 4432 viewseghamranger

Nahki Wells? on 17:26 - Aug 15 by R_from_afar

I just stumbled across this update:

Sean Dyche on Nahki Wells' Burnley future: "Just ongoing. Nahki is fighting for his chance to play & there’s been a bit of interest in him from outside, but we haven’t made a decision on that. Neither has he. We’re very open with our players, knowing what’s right for them & us"

RFA

INCOMING!!!!!

Possibly
Nahki Wells? on 18:54 - Aug 17 with 4354 viewsDavieQPR

Nahki Wells? on 13:33 - Aug 15 by Mytch_QPR

Is anyone claiming Crouch is a realistic possibility? - or is it a tall story?

It's only to please the loft.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024