Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forever Rs Club now full? 09:13 - Aug 14 with 3241 viewsBlackCrowe

Wasn't at the game on Saturday as on hols. But am i right in thinking Hogan was inducted? Much as I thought he was a nice enough guy, he was a pretty lightweight footballer. I think the Club might be full for the time being if Hogan is getting in there.

Bring on Gus and Ned next.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Forever Rs Club now full? on 15:59 - Aug 14 with 858 viewsDannyPaddox

Forever Rs Club now full? on 11:12 - Aug 14 by daveB

It's basically a chance to welcome back former players and get them back involved with the club, they did a golf day with former players who have been inducted so fans can meet former heroes etc.

It's basically a nice thing to do for former players and a chance for fans to thank them for their service and give them a nice day out.

Not just about how they played on the pitch also about how they conducted themselves so people like Zesh Rehmann got in for their work with the community trust

As for Ephraim only scoring one goal, he got 3 in our promotion year was a key player in the first half of that season
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 11:14]

Thanks for the explanation. Appreciate you taking the time to post that as I WAS under the impression it was more of a Hall Of Fame type thing. But it's not and now I know. So in that context I was definitely being harsh on Hogan. Especially as he must've been 9 years old when he got his only league goal at Loftus Road. It was possibly his tender age that led Warnock to get Routledge in to replace him.

Interesting watching Ephraim's goal as it's almost a dry run of the Routledge super goal later that season home to Cov(?)

Oh my! Adel. Sometimes you don't realise what you've got till its gone.
Forever Rs Club now full? on 10:36 - Aug 15 with 709 viewsDixie_CT

Wow, what a thread!

Can I read the small print? Common sense doth not prevail.

Can't things just be a nice thing to do anymore? Everything has to be justified to within an inch of its life. Club can't do right for doing wrong!

I trust the club not to induct Mark Hateley, Steve Lovell, Bob Taylor <insert player who you personally loathe or don't think is justified entry>
Forever Rs Club now full? on 15:04 - Aug 15 with 597 viewsthame_hoops

Forever Rs Club now full? on 10:36 - Aug 15 by Dixie_CT

Wow, what a thread!

Can I read the small print? Common sense doth not prevail.

Can't things just be a nice thing to do anymore? Everything has to be justified to within an inch of its life. Club can't do right for doing wrong!

I trust the club not to induct Mark Hateley, Steve Lovell, Bob Taylor <insert player who you personally loathe or don't think is justified entry>

Your correct, would be lovely of the club to induct Dominic Iorfa as he always tried his best when he played.
Forever Rs Club now full? on 20:31 - Aug 15 with 546 viewsDixie_CT

Forever Rs Club now full? on 15:04 - Aug 15 by thame_hoops

Your correct, would be lovely of the club to induct Dominic Iorfa as he always tried his best when he played.

They would induct Iorfa bit surely he would still end up offside!!
Forever Rs Club now full? on 21:55 - Aug 15 with 512 viewsDorse

I like to picture George Kulcsar sitting at home, asking his wife every half hour whether the club has called yet.

'Not yet, dear. Maybe later. Have another Werthers - Bargain Hunt will be on in a minute...'
'They'll call, won't they? They'll call?'
'I'm sure they will, dear...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024