Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) 13:14 - Aug 23 with 3445 viewsDorse

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-marc-bircham-manager-230818

Not saying he is THE messiah but he might be a bit messianic.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 14:03]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 13:17 - Aug 23 with 3411 viewsFDC

Intriguing. I can see how this would make sense.

As others have pointed out though, to get rid of McC after only four games would be extremely expensive, and it might be that which saves him in the short term.

It's quite an odd article to be honest -- it's not really reporting on anything, more like it's giving a platform to Cook and Rowlands to air their views on the running of the club, which isn't usually Dave Mc's style and makes it all the more intriguing!
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 13:22]
The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:26 - Aug 23 with 3239 viewskensalriser

They're out of their minds.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:29 - Aug 23 with 3224 viewsPinnerPaul

and you join us here at the World Straw Clutching championships, where QPR are putting up a very strong performance.

Sacking an experienced manager who everyone says can't manage, but can coach and replacing him with an inexperienced coach who most said couldn't coach when he was at the club previously, really is world class straw clutching.

Well done!
The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:30 - Aug 23 with 3214 viewsBushRanger82

Our club is cursed.

Has to be.
The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:48 - Aug 23 with 3156 viewsstevec

Is it possible to block threads entitled 'Westlondonsport.com' ?
The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:52 - Aug 23 with 3136 viewsTheChef

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:29 - Aug 23 by PinnerPaul

and you join us here at the World Straw Clutching championships, where QPR are putting up a very strong performance.

Sacking an experienced manager who everyone says can't manage, but can coach and replacing him with an inexperienced coach who most said couldn't coach when he was at the club previously, really is world class straw clutching.

Well done!

And as recommended by two of his best mates in football!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:58 - Aug 23 with 3109 viewsNov77

“They’ve sacked Ian Holloway and brought in Steve McClaren, giving him the same players and budget to work with."

not the same players and a worse (no) budget but otherwise spot on.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 16:10 - Aug 23 with 3061 viewsFDC

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:48 - Aug 23 by stevec

West London Sport is about the most sensible source for QPR news, is it not? Are you confusing it with Get West London?

Like I said above though, this is a definitely odd from Mr McIntyre, as it's essentially an opinion piece rather than news per se.

Having said that, I could actually see the club doing something like this in a panic if results and performances continue as they are.
Login to get fewer ads

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 16:19 - Aug 23 with 3019 viewsdaveB

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:58 - Aug 23 by Nov77

“They’ve sacked Ian Holloway and brought in Steve McClaren, giving him the same players and budget to work with."

not the same players and a worse (no) budget but otherwise spot on.

Hardly a worse budget, McClaren has just chosen to spend the budget on loan players. Wells and Hemed won't be coming cheap neither will the defenders he signs

As for Bircham he could end up being a decent manager for us similar to Neil harris at Millwall if he gets the right men around him but would say it's unlikely and would probably be a mistake taking over so soon after his last spell when he is so associated with last seasons team and all the moans about it
The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 16:36 - Aug 23 with 2951 viewsDorse

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:48 - Aug 23 by stevec

Could be worse. It could be HITC, GetWestLondon or The Daily Heil.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 16:56 - Aug 23 with 2854 viewsEsox_Lucius

I have it in my mind that a while back Dave Mc had a falling out with someone/ people at QPR and he was no longer a fully trusted insider. Since that time a lot of articles seem to have an ulterior motive as he grinds his axe. I am not such a devotee of his as others are and often read between the lines with his articles. If I am wrong, I apologise but I would hardly call him pro QPR anyway.

The grass is always greener.

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 17:28 - Aug 23 with 2796 viewsNov77

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:52 - Aug 23 by TheChef

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 18:11 - Aug 23 with 2719 viewsAntti_Heinola

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 15:52 - Aug 23 by TheChef

One of whom, Gallen, laughed his head off years ago about the very idea that Ainsworth might be a good manager.

Bare bones.

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 19:43 - Aug 23 with 2586 viewsFDC

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 16:56 - Aug 23 by Esox_Lucius

I have it in my mind that a while back Dave Mc had a falling out with someone/ people at QPR and he was no longer a fully trusted insider. Since that time a lot of articles seem to have an ulterior motive as he grinds his axe. I am not such a devotee of his as others are and often read between the lines with his articles. If I am wrong, I apologise but I would hardly call him pro QPR anyway.

He's certainly not shy of being critical, but his is always a voice I listen to as a dose of realism when people are getting carried away.
The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 20:01 - Aug 23 with 2548 viewsGloucs_R

Funny that birch and rowly meet up and a week later this comes out

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

The Solution Presents Itself (he said provocatively) on 20:15 - Aug 23 with 2520 viewsessextaxiboy

It would be a huge gamble by the Club and Bircham .

He could go from being the messiah to a target for abuse in a few short weeks ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024