Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eleven changes tonight ???? 19:05 - Aug 28 with 2727 viewssmegma

Weird.
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 19:06 - Aug 28 with 2717 viewsconnell10

Do you know those boys on the bench mate?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 19:10 - Aug 28 with 2683 viewsdanehoop

Clearly SCHTEEVE feels this is a training game for kids and stiffs.

Never knowingly understood

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 19:31 - Aug 28 with 2537 viewsStanisgod

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 19:10 - Aug 28 by danehoop

Clearly SCHTEEVE feels this is a training game for kids and stiffs.

F#cking joke. I get resting people but FFS. 14 quid train fare for this 😒

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 19:42 - Aug 28 with 2444 viewsBoston

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 19:31 - Aug 28 by Stanisgod

B.. B.. But you get to see the future stars of the Combined Combination and Southern Counties Leagues!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 22:11 - Aug 28 with 2147 viewsEsox_Lucius

And a 3-1 win.

The grass is always greener.

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 22:16 - Aug 28 with 2094 viewsDorse

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 19:31 - Aug 28 by Stanisgod

Money well spent?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 22:17 - Aug 28 with 2081 viewsbarbicanranger

Schteve has found the code to release the mysterious curse placed over our club for many years...I believe this is what's called a cup run
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 22:20 - Aug 28 with 2060 viewsfrancisbowles

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 22:17 - Aug 28 by barbicanranger

Schteve has found the code to release the mysterious curse placed over our club for many years...I believe this is what's called a cup run

If you think this is a cup run then it was JFH who lifted the curse, two years ago.
Login to get fewer ads

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 22:57 - Aug 28 with 1858 viewssmegma

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 19:06 - Aug 28 by connell10

Do you know those boys on the bench mate?

Not personally !!

Faysal Bettache only turned 18 recently. He was a regular in midfield last season for the under 18s, play central midfield, all left foot. Came on really strong at the end of last season and is now in the under 23 set up . Really surprised to see him play tonight but well done to the kid.

Joe Felix joined from Fulham at the end of last season. Played in the last two Under 23 last season and all 3 so far this season including last night away to Leeds. A right back by nature. And a bloody good one at that. Also 18, spent 9 years at Fulham.

Charlie Fox is a left footed central defender. Came through the academy. Last season was his first season in the under 23s having come through the under 18s set up and every age group for 10 years.Good prospect. Turns 20 in a couple of months I believe.

Charlie Owens joined from Spurs last year. Spent last season in the under 23s playing as the holding midfielder. This season he has played in central defence a couple of times as he did tonight when he came on. 20 years old and has played for Northern Ireland under 21s.
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 23:20 - Aug 28 with 1779 viewsJamesB1979

After Evil Les and Hollowhead, given the above think we need one for Steve. Vile Steve? Detestable McLaren? 11 changes.....Wheeler out on loan....passing it on the deck. We’re doomed.
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 00:09 - Aug 29 with 1688 viewssmegma

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 23:20 - Aug 28 by JamesB1979

After Evil Les and Hollowhead, given the above think we need one for Steve. Vile Steve? Detestable McLaren? 11 changes.....Wheeler out on loan....passing it on the deck. We’re doomed.

And Clueless Chris ????
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 00:52 - Aug 29 with 1644 viewsBrazilNutR

isn';t he already well know as the Wally (with the Brolly)..

type it in Google and all you see is our Steve
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 01:23 - Aug 29 with 1613 viewstimcocking

Weird is a very polite way of putting it. Then they wonder why people dont bother.
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 07:29 - Aug 29 with 1510 viewsJamesB1979

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 01:23 - Aug 29 by timcocking

Weird is a very polite way of putting it. Then they wonder why people dont bother.

He changed the goalie in the last round and rest of side was 1st team. Attendance was 4,000 for that game.
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 08:32 - Aug 29 with 1388 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 22:57 - Aug 28 by smegma

Not personally !!

Faysal Bettache only turned 18 recently. He was a regular in midfield last season for the under 18s, play central midfield, all left foot. Came on really strong at the end of last season and is now in the under 23 set up . Really surprised to see him play tonight but well done to the kid.

Joe Felix joined from Fulham at the end of last season. Played in the last two Under 23 last season and all 3 so far this season including last night away to Leeds. A right back by nature. And a bloody good one at that. Also 18, spent 9 years at Fulham.

Charlie Fox is a left footed central defender. Came through the academy. Last season was his first season in the under 23s having come through the under 18s set up and every age group for 10 years.Good prospect. Turns 20 in a couple of months I believe.

Charlie Owens joined from Spurs last year. Spent last season in the under 23s playing as the holding midfielder. This season he has played in central defence a couple of times as he did tonight when he came on. 20 years old and has played for Northern Ireland under 21s.

Good info as ever. Thanks Smeg.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 08:37 - Aug 29 with 1369 viewsconnell10

Not personally !!

Thank you.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 09:02 - Aug 29 with 1332 viewssimmo

Bettache has a cousin playing for Braintree. Had a nice cameo, came on full of adrenaline and ran around like a loon but some lovely feet when we were attacking and did a little outside the foot pass at one point that looked great. Interesting to see him get mins and another academy boy making a 1st team debut - that along with the Kaky call up meant Impey was buzzing on Twitter last night!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 09:32 - Aug 29 with 1280 viewsWrightUp5hit___

When I saw the team, I thought McLarens choice was hugely disrespectful to the cup, and the club.

Nonetheless, hats off to him, as all worked out well.

Ingram got his rehab underway with a good, steady performance. Even his kicking, bar one aberration, was improving.

Hall looked well rusty but he got game time, Kakay and Hammalangadingdong looked more than OK. Chair showed he is worthy of match day squad inclusion. Pav did well in an unusual central role. And BOS finally had the tactics around him (and the easy prey opposition) to show what he can do.

Only downers were Connor and big Matt. Washington started so well, but every shot blocked or just off target seemed to drain him and he hardly figured at all in the second half.

Big Matt did his lighthouse impersonation and as usual got nothing from the referee for the persistent nudging, shoving and holding on him by the opposition. Just wish he could wake the inner evil Matt and get angry.

All told a decent outing, run out for some, rehab for others, and blooding a few youngsters.

Plan worked Macca!
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 10:23 - Aug 29 with 1228 viewsPinnerPaul

Not personally !!

Excellent info, thanks for that.
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 10:25 - Aug 29 with 1226 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Not personally !!

Very informative thanks.
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 10:33 - Aug 29 with 1202 viewsElHoop

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 22:17 - Aug 28 by barbicanranger

Isn't he now 7 wins out of 7 in the 2nd round of this particular cup?
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 11:37 - Aug 29 with 1150 viewsGloucs_R

Not personally !!

Do you know what has happened to Ben Wells? West Ham U18 captain before he joined, now disappeared.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 00:10 - Aug 30 with 1033 viewssmegma

Eleven changes tonight ???? on 11:37 - Aug 29 by Gloucs_R

Do you know what has happened to Ben Wells? West Ham U18 captain before he joined, now disappeared.

Currently the Harlington Hide And Seek Champion.
Eleven changes tonight ???? on 15:17 - Aug 30 with 878 viewstimcocking

Brave selection again from McClaren. Five attackers on the pitch for the second game running. Five different ones at that. Such depth. I'm trying to work out whether we won because of eleven changes, or in spite of them.

Perhaps he's doing to lose on purpose and get sacked? Ahem. It's supposed to be a joke. Although...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024