Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Chelsea be seized 08:00 - Sep 7 with 8121 viewsblacky200

Interesting article in The Mail about Russian oligarchs that could have their assets seized by the government if they can't prove where the money came from.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6141275/Russian-oligarchs-living-mansion
Could Chelsea be seized on 08:30 - Sep 7 with 6580 viewsTheChef

More anti-Russia BS.

We don't have to ask all those Saudis, Qataris etc. who spend time in the UK where all their billions come from, given that they buy all those lovely weapons from us.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Could Chelsea be seized on 08:34 - Sep 7 with 6567 viewsconnell10

Could Chelsea be seized on 08:30 - Sep 7 by TheChef

More anti-Russia BS.

We don't have to ask all those Saudis, Qataris etc. who spend time in the UK where all their billions come from, given that they buy all those lovely weapons from us.

Very good Comrade , very good!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Could Chelsea be seized on 09:23 - Sep 7 with 6477 viewsElHoop

More anti-Russia BS.

Maybe if the Russians kept their nerve agents in their trouser pockets and didn't serve up nuclear afternoon teas then they wouldn't be in the cart.
Could Chelsea be seized on 09:47 - Sep 7 with 6444 viewsPhildo

More anti-Russia BS.

It usually comes from selling oil but i get where you are coming from.
Could Chelsea be seized on 10:36 - Sep 7 with 6354 views18StoneOfHoop

More anti-Russia BS.

Anyone fancy a Salisbury novichok milkshake?

History repeating: THE EFFING LYING SMEARING DAILY FAIL!

[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 10:42]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Could Chelsea be seized on 11:12 - Sep 7 with 6284 viewskensalriser

More anti-Russia BS.

How's the weather in Savushkina St today?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Could Chelsea be seized on 12:51 - Sep 7 with 6175 viewsDannyPaddox

Could Chelsea be seized on 11:12 - Sep 7 by kensalriser

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll

“We had to write ‘ordinary posts’, about making cakes, music tracks we liked, or if Gareth Hall would ever be fit again and every now and then throw in a political post about how the Kiev government is fascist, or that sort of thing,” she said.

Could Chelsea be seized on 13:11 - Sep 7 with 6128 viewsJAPRANGERS

Don't care if Chelsea do have a seizure init?
Login to get fewer ads

Could Chelsea be seized on 13:26 - Sep 7 with 6087 viewsqprd

More anti-Russia BS.

Ah, never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory

I suggest you research how much Russian money is in the UK economy: from rich Russian oligarchs who have moved here to rich Russians in Russia who have invested heavily in the UK to diversify their wealth away from Russia (i.e., in terms of real estate, etc) to Russian multinationals who have listings on the London stock exchange and headquarters in London to gigantic British and American companies, advisors, banks, law firms and accountants who have satellite offices in Moscow to tap that market.....

I could go on and on and on and on, but its pretty clear that the UK has a massive financial incentive to ignore Russian improprieties...

The western world has adopted much stricter rules on anti-corruption and money laundering.... regulators in the west are going after a lot of shady money, particularly in light of the panama papers and paradise papers

to suggest that there is some kind of conspiracy against Russia is pretty freaking daft

I suggest getting your news from somewhere other than Donald trumps twitter account
Could Chelsea be seized on 13:44 - Sep 7 with 6035 viewsjohncharles

Could Chelsea be seized on 13:26 - Sep 7 by qprd

Ah, never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory

I suggest you research how much Russian money is in the UK economy: from rich Russian oligarchs who have moved here to rich Russians in Russia who have invested heavily in the UK to diversify their wealth away from Russia (i.e., in terms of real estate, etc) to Russian multinationals who have listings on the London stock exchange and headquarters in London to gigantic British and American companies, advisors, banks, law firms and accountants who have satellite offices in Moscow to tap that market.....

I could go on and on and on and on, but its pretty clear that the UK has a massive financial incentive to ignore Russian improprieties...

The western world has adopted much stricter rules on anti-corruption and money laundering.... regulators in the west are going after a lot of shady money, particularly in light of the panama papers and paradise papers

to suggest that there is some kind of conspiracy against Russia is pretty freaking daft

I suggest getting your news from somewhere other than Donald trumps twitter account

You didn’t mention the Russian donations to the Conservative Party

Strong and stable my arse.

Could Chelsea be seized on 14:41 - Sep 7 with 5939 viewsBoston

Could Chelsea be seized on 11:12 - Sep 7 by kensalriser

In the West ve call it Wikipedia, comrade.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Could Chelsea be seized on 15:07 - Sep 7 with 5882 viewsDesertBoot

I'd say "accidentally" bombing school buses, weddings and hospitals in Yemen plus beheading a woman activist for speaking out is enough to say no to the Saudi's- but there's no profit in peace.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Could Chelsea be seized on 15:11 - Sep 7 with 5869 viewssmegma

The govt could start by closing down the sub-Standard but then the owner is probably pumping millions into the CON-servative Party.
Could Chelsea be seized on 15:33 - Sep 7 with 5828 viewsJuzzie

'Britain's FBI'? Here we go again, pandering to Americanise everything. Sorry, that should of course be Americanize.

As far as CFC goes, yes purleeeeese! Though, the club has such a stading they'd only be acquired again by another super rich Chinese/Middle-Eastern/American person.
Could Chelsea be seized on 15:57 - Sep 7 with 5794 viewsBucksRanger

'ize' is old English and was dominant over all England until the French gained influence with the British nobility from the Norman invasion onwards. From that time 'ize' was gradually replaced by 'ise' in the writings of the nobility and the upper classes.

The Americas, having been mostly colonized by British working classes in the early days of settlement retained the working class use of 'ize' rather than the French adoption of 'ise'.

So, the Americans are actually using the older British 'ize' spellings whilst the British are now finding the French 'ise' spelling is more dominant.
Could Chelsea be seized on 17:30 - Sep 7 with 5689 views18StoneOfHoop

Could Chelsea be seized on 15:57 - Sep 7 by BucksRanger

'ize' is old English and was dominant over all England until the French gained influence with the British nobility from the Norman invasion onwards. From that time 'ize' was gradually replaced by 'ise' in the writings of the nobility and the upper classes.

The Americas, having been mostly colonized by British working classes in the early days of settlement retained the working class use of 'ize' rather than the French adoption of 'ise'.

So, the Americans are actually using the older British 'ize' spellings whilst the British are now finding the French 'ise' spelling is more dominant.

But ever since Clive went to the States in the off season and watched Moneyball 452 times he writes of ~ dread phrase ~ QPR 'breaking snaps'
instead of
going on losing or winning streaks or runs,
it ain't right or proper good writings even I tells you.
Young Dear Leader: Please Do Better and be less in yankee latest crap argot thrall in these trying trump times. No 'narrative controlling' or 'pushback' either please.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 19:03]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Could Chelsea be seized on 18:42 - Sep 7 with 5601 viewssmegma

Could Chelsea be seized on 15:33 - Sep 7 by Juzzie

'Britain's FBI'? Here we go again, pandering to Americanise everything. Sorry, that should of course be Americanize.

As far as CFC goes, yes purleeeeese! Though, the club has such a stading they'd only be acquired again by another super rich Chinese/Middle-Eastern/American person.

Go figure.....or you do the math.
Could Chelsea be seized on 21:06 - Sep 7 with 5481 viewsDannyPaddox

I read a piece by an American linguist a few years ago. He believed that slang words such as Dude, Boogaloo, and even Jazz were directly from Irish Gaelic.
Could Chelsea be seized on 01:12 - Sep 8 with 5334 viewsFDC

I've received intel that in 2014 the Russians focused their psyops in Peterborough. They used advanced hypnotherapy techniques on a young man called Connor Washington, training him subconsciously to release a nerve agent upon hearing an activation cue embedded within the jazz-house tune Pig Bag. Upon completion of his training he was sent to West London.

By 2018 it had become apparent that he would never hear the activation tune, so he has now been redeployed to northern England
Could Chelsea be seized on 01:37 - Sep 8 with 5323 viewsBoston

Spot on Bucks, in fact quite a lot of 'the differences' between English and American terminology , weights, measurements etc are due to the colonials retaining the English standards of the time,while the mother country adopted other johnny foreigner stuff!

Could Chelsea be seized on 02:43 - Sep 8 with 5304 viewstimcocking

Interesting to know that. As somebody who enjoys the beauty of the english language, i've always been pained to see those ugly Zs. I shall have to go away and have a think about all this now.

Re the op, unfortunately no, Chelsea won't be seized.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 3:13]
Could Chelsea be seized on 08:53 - Sep 8 with 5217 viewsblacky2013

Could Chelsea be seized on 02:43 - Sep 8 by timcocking

Interesting to know that. As somebody who enjoys the beauty of the english language, i've always been pained to see those ugly Zs. I shall have to go away and have a think about all this now.

Re the op, unfortunately no, Chelsea won't be seized.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 3:13]

I think the government are going to have to do something now they have announced it. They will really lose face if they don't and Roman Abramovich has already had his Visa refused. So fingers crossed. Not that I think it will make much difference to the scum now. They are too big.
Could Chelsea be seized on 11:17 - Sep 8 with 5133 viewsDannyPaddox

Oh to be the foreign office official whose task one day it will be to stand outside St*mf*rd Br*dg*, point to it, and proclaim: "Guards! Seize it!"
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 11:18]
Could Chelsea be seized on 13:36 - Sep 8 with 5048 viewsBoston

Y'know, when I first read the OP, I thought, what with Russia and seized and all, that this was going to be a Ukraine type situation....

Could Chelsea be seized on 13:36 - Sep 8 with 5047 viewskensalriser

Do we want Chelsea to be a nationalised industry though?

I'd be in favour if they could appoint some of the managers who ran nationalised industries in the 70s.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024